Jan Brewer to Obama: SHOVE IT !

I've been lurking in these forums for a while to gain some insight, but I had to ask:

Why are people against this? I've been seeing a huge amount of backlash towards Gov. Brewer, and I just can't comprehend how one would be okay with illegals practically taking over.

She's governor of Arizona. There is no backlash in Arizona, they love her.

Not in AZ, but in other states...

I wonder how loud the meltdown would have been if a leftie gov had said such a thing to shrub.

brewer's a moron

This is what I'm talking about. May I ask why? I'm hearing arguments from the left from various sources regarding "basic human rights" but that doesn't make any sense in this situation. This has nothing to do with that. So there must be another reason, yes?

I've been lurking in these forums for a while to gain some insight, but I had to ask:

Why are people against this? I've been seeing a huge amount of backlash towards Gov. Brewer, and I just can't comprehend how one would be okay with illegals practically taking over.

It apparently has to do with the bleeding heart deficiencies that liberals suffer from.
That and the guilt the white ones feel.
It would be similiar to me raking your bare back over and over with a bullwhip, and you yelling "yes, yes, more, moooooore!

I wonder how loud the meltdown would have been if a leftie gov had said such a thing to shrub.

brewer's a moron

You're the typical American lib that would side with illegals, long before you would side with an American trying to stop the illegals.
Moron.

Excuse me??

Aren't you forgetting that this was done, not by Congress passing a bill, but by executive order

The legal question here is whether a president has the Constitutional right to do a go-around on Congress creating "legal citizens" that directly impact on state's laws regarding driver licenses, welfare, etc.

THAT is Jan's issue here. Another "mandate" forced on a state without the blessing of law.

Forum List

Back