Jan Brewer to Obama: SHOVE IT !

Zxereus

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2012
Jan Brewer makes a stand against Obama's immigration changes

PHOENIX (Reuters) - Arizona Republican Governor Jan Brewer, in yet another clash with the White House, issued an order on Wednesday barring illegal immigrants who qualify for temporary legal status in the United States from receiving any state or local public benefits.

The action was a response to relaxed deportation rules issued by the Obama administration on Wednesday.

Brewer, whose state has been at the center of the country's immigration debate, issued an executive order denying state or local benefits to immigrants applying under the new federal immigration rules. The order would bar them from obtaining an Arizona driver's license or a state-issued identification card.

Arizona governor: no public benefits for young immigrants - Yahoo! News

Cool.

Is she going to kill any more Americans by denying them health care?

She's got 2 notches on her belt.

What do American's health care have to do with her stance on ILLEGAL aliens?

Cool.

Her "stance" on "illegal" immigration is as ridiculous and dangerous as her stance on health care.

She effectively killed 2 Americans. That's not some conflation..that's history.

And the Obama administration has been kicking out more illegals then Reagan, Bush, Clinton, and Bush Jr. Something you folks seem to skip over every time you start one of these threads. He even sent US troops to relieve the duties of the border, something no other President has done.

So, what you have here, is another bigot yammering on about "illegals"..

Which will bode well for you guys come November. Hispanics, who are normally conservatives, will vote in droves..for Democrats.

I seriously hope this keeps up.

Cool.

She took a very tough stand and got the Federal money back for the program.
I see you are not blaming the Feds for taking the money away in the first place.

Cool.

Her "stance" on "illegal" immigration is as ridiculous and dangerous as her stance on health care.

And the Obama administration has been kicking out more illegals then Reagan, Bush, Clinton, and Bush Jr. Something you folks seem to skip over every time you start one of these threads. He even sent US troops to relieve the duties of the border, something no other President has done.

Which will bode well for you guys come November. Hispanics, who are normally conservatives, will vote in droves..for Democrats.

So let me get this straight.... Obama kicks out Hispanics and they're going to vote for him in droves.

Got it... .

Thanks.:clap2:

Cool.

So I see, you are for illegals voting in our elections.

Cool.

Hispanics will vote for Obama, because a Dem president today is much more likely to work for amnesty thana Republican. Duh.

And please spare us the Reagan-granted-amnesty bullshit. That was years ago, and today it's your party that always has the excuses to not enforce our immigration laws.

No one is for illegals voting

No one is for illegals voting

The State of California Democratic Party begs to differ.

I've been lurking in these forums for a while to gain some insight, but I had to ask:

Why are people against this? I've been seeing a huge amount of backlash towards Gov. Brewer, and I just can't comprehend how one would be okay with illegals practically taking over.

Jan Brewer makes a stand against Obama's immigration changes

PHOENIX (Reuters) - Arizona Republican Governor Jan Brewer, in yet another clash with the White House, issued an order on Wednesday barring illegal immigrants who qualify for temporary legal status in the United States from receiving any state or local public benefits.

The action was a response to relaxed deportation rules issued by the Obama administration on Wednesday.

Brewer, whose state has been at the center of the country's immigration debate, issued an executive order denying state or local benefits to immigrants applying under the new federal immigration rules. The order would bar them from obtaining an Arizona driver's license or a state-issued identification card.
Arizona governor: no public benefits for young immigrants - Yahoo! News

If anyone is granted temporary legal status, by definition, they're no longer classified as illegal immigrants. DUH!

And if someone has legal status, I don't believe that any governor can legally deny them a drivers license or a state-issued ID card. And my bet is that Brewer KNOWS this since she must have advisers who understand the law. So, the question then becomes what's really motivating the Governor to do this when it clearly wouldn't be legal to deny rights to legal residents. It looks to me as if she's just trying to create problems and controversy for some kind of political gain.

I've been lurking in these forums for a while to gain some insight, but I had to ask:

Why are people against this? I've been seeing a huge amount of backlash towards Gov. Brewer, and I just can't comprehend how one would be okay with illegals practically taking over.

She's governor of Arizona. There is no backlash in Arizona, they love her.

Cool.

if your State had the Illegal problems she has to put up with Sallow you might think somewhat different.....and PLEASE dont tell me NY State does.....

Forum List

Back