Jan 6 Committee deleted 100s of files days before Republicans took over.

Nope not at all
Yes, because I'm gonna take the word of a "election reformer" that posts his OPINION on a right wing website of an organization that has been at the heart of some the most destructive policies this country has implemented.
So, you'll excuse me if I listen to the people..who are actually interested...in democracy.....not voter suppression. Make no mistake, that's what Hans is promoting here.

Last edited:
Yes, because I'm gonna take the word of a "election reformer" that posts his OPINION on a right wing website of an organization that has been at the heart of some the most destructive policies this country has implemented.
So, you'll excuse me if I listen to the people..who are actually interested...in democracy.....not voter suppression. Make no mistake, that's what Hans is promoting here.

Right because I am going to listen to someone who likes the current cheating, and coverup!
Oh good, so you are moving, because we are not a democracy. Voter suppression means oh crap we can't cheat to democrats!

-----------------------------------------------------
"framed"?? "Patriotic Americans serving time because......"

....well, because there was plenty of video depictions demonstrating that they slugged a uniformed police officer, or sprayed 'em in the face with Mace? Or battered open a capitol window with a stolen police shield? Beat a downed officer with a steel rod?

And, so uncharacteristic of people of that level of character...........they selfie'd and facetime'd there exuberance to the world. And did it without masks to boot.

And, not unimportantly, millions and millions of people here in America and indeed, the world.....watched it live on the telly, too. So there is that.

And yet, we have RWNJ fringies wringing' their hands that those poor dears were wronged.

Yeah, me too.
I don't get it either.
We are riding into the Twilight Zone on the NutsoBizarro Trumptrain!

I love this bar!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, actually the Committee served America well. They were organized. Focused. Forsook any partisan squabbling, and avoided any grandstanding. We saw no after- meeting fake outrage in front of the media TV cams.
And notably.....really really notably.....they minimized any partisan favoritism by allowing testimony from most all Republican witnesses and participants. Not only was that notable.....it was kinda damning, too. Ya' think?

Not to mention the refusal of other Republican participants to, well, participate. Meaning, they defied subpoenas. So their story never got told. Perhaps because they didn't want it to be heard by authorities.

But that's speculation. No?
---------------------------------------------------------------------

And that would be multi-talented , multi-careerist, Scruffy, making America great again.....one naughty word at a time. You gotta like that guy, unless you are a MAGA.

Good Public Relations representatives are so hard to find these days.
What we have devolved to is libs can’t defeat Trump without cheating or imprisoning him and situations need falsification by libs in order to achieve the outcome the pre planned. Like 1(6.

Right because I am going to listen to someone who likes the current cheating, and coverup!
Oh good, so you are moving, because we are not a democracy. Voter suppression means oh crap we can't cheat to democrats!
Except that cheating....doesn't happen. I thought you'd have learned your lesson after 60+ court cases, multiple audits and recounts, and NINJAS!!! in 2020:auiqs.jpg:

We are a democracy. We are organized as a Constitutional republic...but we are a democracy. You could use a civics lesson.
And you need to un-bunch your panties. :)
Your savior is going to lose again in November..and it's a long year. Pace yourself!

Mail in voting will be used again this year. As it has every election year, with no complaints from either side...until some orange dusted a-hole who blew the response to a pandemic lost his re-election bid. :)
What will you use as an excuse when he loses in November?
It’s not a system designed for 50% participation. About 10-15% of the population have valid impairments that preclude attendance and that’s the route we have always followed. The rest are uninformed, uninspired, lazy or want to cheat and the USA is poorly served when they vote

Except that cheating....doesn't happen. I thought you'd have learned your lesson after 60+ court cases, multiple audits and recounts, and NINJAS!!! in 2020:auiqs.jpg:

We are a democracy. We are organized as a Constitutional republic...but we are a democracy. You could use a civics lesson.
And you need to un-bunch your panties. :)
Your savior is going to lose again in November..and it's a long year. Pace yourself!
Dumbass
We have all heard the common talking point from the left that conservatives are destroying democracy. The response to this claim is the same time and time again: “We’re not a democracy, we’re a constitutional republic!” This leads us to ask an important question: Are there any differences between the two, and if so, why do they matter?

The answer is simple: There are profound differences between a democracy and a constitutional republic that are crucial to every aspect of American life. These three quotes from the Founding Fathers remind us to defend our constitutional republic with all our might.

Alexander Hamilton stated, “Real liberty is neither found in despotism or the extremes of democracy, but in moderate governments.”

Hamilton recognized the first of three harms of a real democracy. Democracy excludes the minority’s rights. It reminds me of the classic saying, “Democracy is like two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch, but a republic is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.”
Thomas Jefferson is our second Founder to see profound issues with democracy. Jefferson said, “The republican is the only form of government which is not eternally at open or secret war with the rights of mankind.”

Jefferson recognized the secret war that occurs under a democracy, a war for power and control. The secret war is fought in many political systems. There is a reason Plato said, “Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy.”

John Adams saw the harm of democracy when he said, “Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There is never a democracy that did not commit suicide.”

Adams knew that democracy is hard and often fraught with human error. Because of this, democracy often leads to a government takeover of the people, organized by the people.

"ALL the J6 Political Prisoners must be released IMMEDIATELY"

Now, in fairness to Frank-1 above, the accused criminal in the reportage below hasn't yet been convicted and incarcerated. Accordingly, we don't know yet if Frank-1is gonna want him released immediately, or not.

But, if he does want him released, he should probably bear in mind that the guy seems inclined towards bad juju.

To wit:
(from Associated Press)

"A former U.S. Army soldier who was convicted of manslaughter for fatally shooting a handcuffed civilian in Iraq was arrested Monday on charges that he attacked police officers with a baton during the U.S. Capitol riot three years ago.

Edward Richmond Jr., 40, of Geismar, Louisiana, was wearing a helmet, shoulder pads, goggles and a Louisiana state flag patch on his chest when he assaulted police in a tunnel outside the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, according to an FBI agent’s affidavit.

During the Jan. 6 riot, body camera footage captured Richmond repeatedly assaulting police officers with a black baton in a tunnel on the Capitol’s Lower West Terrace, the FBI said. Police struggled for hours to stop the mob of Donald Trump supporters from entering the Capitol through the same tunnel entrance.

A witness helped the FBI identify Richmond as somebody who had traveled to Washington, D.C., with several other people to serve as a “security team” for the witness* for rallies planned for Jan. 6, according to the agent’s affidavit."

---------------------------------------

*now that is an interesting wrinkle. If this violent bloke was guarding 'the witness'....and the witness turned him in, well, that witness is making a bet that the accused and/or his co-conspirators ain't gonna come lookin' for that "witness" and politely ask for an explanation. I would think.

What we have devolved to is libs can’t defeat Trump without cheating or imprisoning him and situations need falsification by libs in order to achieve the outcome the pre planned. Like 1(6.

Well, not quite.
That's a bit overwrought by the overwrought poster, Weather53.

"The libs"...... whoever they may be, didn't win the needed Electoral College ballots in 2016......but, the Democrat candidate, Mrs. Clinton, did beat him soundly in the popular vote.

Which, the current White House incumbent, Joe Biden, also beat him soundly in the popular vote. And, not unimportantly, beat him in the EC vote by....."a landslide" (not my words, those are Don Trump's words.)

-------------------------------------------------------

Now, in fairness to Frank-1 above, the accused criminal in the reportage below hasn't yet been convicted and incarcerated. Accordingly, we don't know yet if Frank-1is gonna want him released immediately, or not.

But, if he does want him released, he should probably bear in mind that the guy seems inclined towards bad juju.

To wit:
(from Associated Press)

"A former U.S. Army soldier who was convicted of manslaughter for fatally shooting a handcuffed civilian in Iraq was arrested Monday on charges that he attacked police officers with a baton during the U.S. Capitol riot three years ago.

Edward Richmond Jr., 40, of Geismar, Louisiana, was wearing a helmet, shoulder pads, goggles and a Louisiana state flag patch on his chest when he assaulted police in a tunnel outside the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, according to an FBI agent’s affidavit.

During the Jan. 6 riot, body camera footage captured Richmond repeatedly assaulting police officers with a black baton in a tunnel on the Capitol’s Lower West Terrace, the FBI said. Police struggled for hours to stop the mob of Donald Trump supporters from entering the Capitol through the same tunnel entrance.

A witness helped the FBI identify Richmond as somebody who had traveled to Washington, D.C., with several other people to serve as a “security team” for the witness* for rallies planned for Jan. 6, according to the agent’s affidavit."

---------------------------------------

*now that is an interesting wrinkle. If this violent bloke was guarding 'the witness'....and the witness turned him in, well, that witness is making a bet that the accused and/or his co-conspirators ain't gonna come lookin' for that "witness" and politely ask for an explanation. I would think.

First, the head of Pelosi's Security detail perjured himself to gain convictions!

Second, Pelosi would not allow ALL of the video to be released

Third, The J6 Committee DESTROYED evidence!

Taken together, the Investigation is tainted!

ALL of the J6 Political Prisoners should be released today!

"ALL of the J6 Political Prisoners should be released today!"

You are fun, Frank-1.
You continue to soldier on.
Sorta like Squeaky Fromme.
IMHO

Now, as far as this guy who was dishonorably discharged and served 3 years in Army prison for killing an unarmed and handcuffed Iraqi civilian by shooting him in the back of the head.....well, here he is all ready for his peaceful 'tourist visit' to our People's House, the United States Capitol in Washington DC on January 6th, 2021.
MAGA!

------------

Reported today: "Online “sedition hunters” aided in identifying images of Richmond that were cited by the FBI. In its criminal complaint, the Justice Department said Richmond "wore a black helmet, goggles, shoulder pads, an orange two-way radio, and a Louisiana State Flag patch on his chest during the attack." The outfit led online sleuths to dub him "Buff Lightyear."

Yeah, Sedition Hunters.
The real 'patriot army' of today.
We be lucky we got 'em.

1706049361546.png

So they destroyed them so the MAGAs couldn't destroy them?

You know, in a weird leftard way, that makes a certain amount of sense.

Because Democrats are THAT petty.
Where did I say the Democrats destroyed the documents, idiot???

DOJ disagrees with you, bumpkin.

Merrick Garland's pecker has more knowledge of the law than your unsophisticated MAGA worthless ass.
If I ever agree with Merritless Gestapoland I will put a bullet in my head. That Fuckwit is almost as dumb as you, Simp.

Forum List

Back