MLK day is soon. Why not a day for Thomas Edison or Steven Jobs?

Why don't you continue the work of losers like him and leave my country, you unworthy loser?

My 4.5 years of hard college work was wiped out by a single decision to discriminate against me in granting assistantships in graduate school. I (et al non-blacks) was forced to drop out, and spent the next 35 years working low wage menial jobs, while affirmative action recipient blacks were getting hired to high pay professional jobs. Blacks have been getting favors (at others' expense) based on the color of their skin, for 50 years now.

Millions of white males have been unjustly persecuted by AA. I wish the GOP would fight AA. They would occupy the high moral ground since they would simply be fighting for equal treatment. But even trump has said he supports AA.

My 4.5 years of hard college work was wiped out by a single decision to discriminate against me in granting assistantships in graduate school. I (et al non-blacks) was forced to drop out, and spent the next 35 years working low wage menial jobs, while affirmative action recipient blacks were getting hired to high pay professional jobs. Blacks have been getting favors (at others' expense) based on the color of their skin, for 50 years now.

Millions of white males have been unjustly persecuted by AA. I wish the GOP would fight AA. They would occupy the high moral ground since they would simply be fighting for equal treatment. But even trump has said he supports AA.

Pussy

I have never heard that from Trump. Do you have a link to that ?

Yeah. Gonorrhea, Herpes, Syphilis, HPV. Oh yeah: Treaty violation after treaty violation.
And what diseases did European settlers got from Indians ? Haven't heard much about that, have you ? I guess you also haven't heard that actually, by far, most contacts between White settlers and Indians were peaceful.

You seem to be unaware that the European/American Indian contact was generally quite peaceful, with a lot of cross-education, trading, and even inter-marriage. Actually, very few American Indians made contact with European immigrants, and most lived many miles away from them, and never laid eyes on one in their entire lives.

The reason why so much talk has gone on about ill-treatment of American Indians is due, in large part, to the dime-store novel industry, which sold their Books (comic books form) to Easteners. It was quickly apparent to the dime novelers that Easteners were not interested in the peaceful stories of European/Indian contacts, and the ones that sold were those about the fighting and war (the bloodier the better).

Consequently, these stories (Trail of Tears, Wounded Knee, Custer's Last Stand, etc)
become 99% of the news that reached the East from the West. And also became the standard train of thought for all, regarding European/American Indian contact. And it remains so today.

You might also note, that American Indians killed others of other tribes for hundreds of years before any of them ever saw or heard of a White man. Inter-tribal warfare was just as prolific in North America as it was in Europe, or anywhere else, and most Indians who died in contact with Europeans did so as a result of disease, which was unintentionally passed to them.

Apparently blacks didn't listen. King said people should be judged by their character not the color of their skin. Today, many blacks use their skin color to try and gain something. As far as food stamps is concerned, blacks are the highest users of social welfare on a proportional basis of any race.

The sad part is those who have been given the favors believe they have what they have because they earned it.

The poster I was talking about is a straight-up racist. That should qualify as being a "hater" in anyone's book.

YOU are the racist since you support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america. THINK

Steve Jobs was a Syrian "anchor baby," the kind the OP and his ilk would "send back where they came from" to die.

Edison was a thief who stole Tesla's work.

The sad part is those who have been given the favors believe they have what they have because they earned it.
But they don't earn advantages over others, just because they are black. And when those advantages are given to them (as in affirmative action), that's called malicious racial discrimination.

Link is 5 months old. That's old in a campaign like this. Also, we're seeing somebody's words about Trump's words, not Trump's words. Got a video ? (or an update)

In this video, taken last month liberal CNN reporter asks trump "you still support affirmative action ?" Trump dodged the question, never giving a yes answer. He might have been giving a no answer by saying saying that our AA president has done a lousy job.

Last edited:
The poster I was talking about is a straight-up racist. That should qualify as being a "hater" in anyone's book.
YOU are the racist since you support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america. THINK
Whatever, that doesn't mean you aren't a racist.

p-admi-large.gif

Steve Jobs was a Syrian "anchor baby," the kind the OP and his ilk would "send back where they came from" to die.

Just opposing the immigration of Syrian refugees is not equivalent to sending back to Syria to die. Donald Trump and many others have called for a "Safe Zone" in Syria, heavily fortified by coalition militaries, until ISIS is wiped out.

You poor persecuted you.

Happy Birthday Martin! A good man with a good cause! :clap:

Just opposing the immigration of Syrian refugees is not equivalent to sending back to Syria to die. Donald Trump and many others have called for a "Safe Zone" in Syria, heavily fortified by coalition militaries, until ISIS is wiped out.

I'm sure if Jobs had grown up in a refugee camp he'd have had the same opportunities to supply you with a new iPhone.

Forum List

Back