MLK day is soon. Why not a day for Thomas Edison or Steven Jobs?

Just opposing the immigration of Syrian refugees is not equivalent to sending back to Syria to die. Donald Trump and many others have called for a "Safe Zone" in Syria, heavily fortified by coalition militaries, until ISIS is wiped out.

No one is oppressing the syrians. They just want to come here and go on welfare.

Just opposing the immigration of Syrian refugees is not equivalent to sending back to Syria to die. Donald Trump and many others have called for a "Safe Zone" in Syria, heavily fortified by coalition militaries, until ISIS is wiped out.

No one is oppressing the syrians. They just want to come here and go on welfare.

Nobody forgot how stupid you are. Stop trying so hard.

Nobody forgot how stupid you are. Stop trying so hard.

It comes naturally to him. lol

It's been fifty years since Martin Luther King Jr stood up in public and gave his 'I have a dream' speech.

I did something similar in the pub tonight.

Although I doubt that fifty years from now people will still be talking about my dream of cumming on my sister in laws tits.

It's been fifty years since Martin Luther King Jr stood up in public and gave his 'I have a dream' speech.

I did something similar in the pub tonight.

Although I doubt that fifty years from now people will still be talking about my dream of cumming on my sister in laws tits.

I am sure the Library of Congress will add it to the collection any day now. lol

Forum List

Back