James Carville: "Young voters are leaving the Democrat Party in droves."

Who's the they? The blacks voters who don't think like you think they should? But you're not a racist right... :dunno:

Like I said, all the right has are frail whites.

You support a racist, he's been one all of his life, you have zero credibility to judge anyone else on the topic. :itsok:

Everything and everyone that disagrees with you is 'racist', how convenient, eh?

The number of blacks killed by police is statistically none.

Police kill white people in much higher numbers.
Black people aren't just killed by the police. They're disportionately stopped by the police, fined by the police, abused by the police, and given harsher sentences on average by the criminal justice system for the same crimes.

You support a racist, he's been one all of his life, you have zero credibility to judge anyone else on the topic. :itsok:

Everything and everyone that disagrees with you is 'racist', how convenient, eh?
Trump has been a racist his whole life too. You don't have any credibility when you ignore that Black voters typically have to make a choice between the lesser of two despicable whites.

Trump has been a racist his whole life too. You don't have any credibility when you ignore that Black voters typically have to make a choice between the lesser of two despicable whites.

I'm sure the 'media' has convinced you of that, yet you have zero evidence of his 'racism'. It's just the opposite in fact, no one had ever accused him or racism prior to his decision to run for office.

I'm sure the 'media' has convinced you of that, yet you have zero evidence of his 'racism'. It's just the opposite in fact, no one had ever accused him or racism prior to his decision to run for office.
:laugh:

He settled a lawsuit with Justice Department back in the 70s for racial discriminating against black people and he called Obama an illegitimate President who was lying about being born in Kenya. Almost every black and brown person I know thinks the man is deeply racist.

He settled a lawsuit with Justice Department back in the 70s for racial discriminating against black people and he called Obama an illegitimate President who was lying about being born in Kenya. Almost every black and brown person I know thinks the man is deeply racist.
Well stop the presses, your racist friends, think he is racist? :laughing0301:

If trump was such a racist in the 70's why in 99 was Jesse praising him?

Black people aren't just killed by the police. They're disportionately stopped by the police, fined by the police, abused by the police, and given harsher sentences on average by the criminal justice system for the same crimes.

Rubbish. The 'over-sentenced' myth was exploded years ago. How about just obeying simple laws for once instead of turning every encounter with cops into a game show with million dollar prizes? Darwin awards aren't all that great.

it blows holes in your premise I know that infuriates you! I mean you sure seem to hang on every word when they now call him a racist, racist!
How so? Because you think all black people are supposed to have the same opinions? And you didn't even qualify it. I have no idea what you're even talking about.

Back in the 70's? What suit was that? lol

So he only called out Obama cause he's a racist? Not because he disagreed with him politically? What's your excuse for his calling out of Clinton, she's white?

How so? Because you think all black people are supposed to have the same opinions? And you didn't even qualify it. I have no idea what you're even talking about.
No, because the hucksters you follow, and look up to, thought he was great, and had lifetime of helping blacks till it didn't serve them politically!
Are you done, or would you like me to continue abusing your lack of intelligence ?

Yup ole curried goat can't handle the truth

Well his family had to flee their shithole black run homeland and came here to mooch off of Whitey, so he has a vested interest in lying out his ass and parroting every other bullshit piece of propaganda to justify his existence here.

Well his family had to flee their homeland and came hereto mooch off of Whitey, so he has a vested interest in lying out his ass and parroting every other bullshit piece of propaganda to justify his existence here.
Oh, do tell, where is he from?

Forum List

Back