I've never seen anything like this': Giuliani poll stuns data reporter

It's been a shame to see what has happened to him. But get into the orange orbit and at some point you'll regret it.

It seems like some people think they're somehow immune to this. It just keeps happening.

Yep. In 2010, polling was showing he could have successfully challenged Kirsten Gillibrand for Hillary's old Senate seat. Now, he couldn't be elected dog catcher in Utah.

This has nothing to do with Trump’s touch.

It’s:

1) The endless TDS of legacy media slamming the poor dope

2) The poor dope’s time passed 15+ years ago
Both men get slammed by the media because they are in positions of power and constantly lied to the public. Without that material they wouldn’t get slammed. That’s on them.

Trump has the opposite of the Midas touch. Instead of turning to gold anything he gets within distance of turns to failure. It’s astonishing to see what has happened to the man once called “America’s mayor.”

I await the usual replies of “fake news!” “LOL CNN!” and unfounded accusations of slanted polling.

“Polling?” Is he running for office?

And when offering a video, our board rules have required others to give a quick summary of the video.

Taz, you should practice that little bit of etiquette.

The cnn report was libtard click bait and guys like Taz keep clicking.

Trump has the opposite of the Midas touch. Instead of turning to gold anything he gets within distance of turns to failure. It’s astonishing to see what has happened to the man once called “America’s mayor.”

I await the usual replies of “fake news!” “LOL CNN!” and unfounded accusations of slanted polling.

I would like to blame Trump

But Rudy dug his own grave and knew exactly what he was doing

Thank you for that four paragraph commentary that did absolutely nothing to address the topic, but only the person reporting on it. Your deflection is noted.

It absolutely did.

Every power player did everything they could possibly do to not only destroy Trump, but destroy every person in his orbit. When they succeed, they crow about it. So what? It's Mean Girls, the grown up version. Yes, you all can destroy people and their reputation. Good for you, I guess? or what?

Do lefties really blame Trump for the despicable way Rudy was treated by vindictive democrats and their minions in the media?

It absolutely did.

Every power player did everything they could possibly do to not only destroy Trump, but destroy every person in his orbit. When they succeed, they crow about it. So what? It's Mean Girls, the grown up version. Yes, you all can destroy people and their reputation. Good for you, I guess? or what?
They did it to themselves.

It absolutely did.

Trump supposedly surrounds himself with smart people
But they don’t do a good job at keeping themselves or Trump out of trouble

The gang that couldn’t shoot straight

Everything Trump Touches Dies is not just the title of a book which came out in 2019, it's a stone cold fact.

Amazon product

Forum List

Back