I've never seen anything like this': Giuliani poll stuns data reporter

Is that good enough to ruin a guy's life after his leadership was so appreciated during the dark days of 9-11?
No, but these people are braindead and led by the nose by evil people.
Many weren't but babies back then.

Last edited:
Do you think Rudy did nothing wrong, nothing illegal?
I do. Rudy invented the whole RICO thing, girl. :rolleyes-41: He's one of the best prosecutors this country has ever seen.

He did it to get NY mobsters, and he did. This fiasco in Georgia is a sad statement on the condition of the justice system today.

Rudy is a legend and a good guy. Georgia copied something that he pioneered and now they're falsely using it against him.

It's a travesty of justice. Disgusting. Not sure how mentally acute he still is, but if he's still tight, they're in for getting

put into their fucking places.

Today is the anniversaty of 9/11, and Rudy was mayor of New York City when it happened.

And he handled it as best he could.

So yeah, this thing in Georgia from some swamp rat hoochie bustin' down on Rudy Giuliani is bullshit.

She couldn't do 1/10 of the good things he's done, ever, and never will, and probably will never even try to.

Last edited:
The American Taliban loved America's Mayor before they hated him.

No….the American taliban hated Guilliani when he was mayor…..remember, he actually cleaned up New York after the democrats had kept it a violent shit hole for decades. They called him a nazi back then too…….

Rudy had an (in my opinion underserved) moment in the aftermath of 9/11. He tried to capitalize on that politically and failed.

He then just said fuck it and went full corrupt businessman. He was involved in all sorts of moderately successful grifts until he finally latched on to Trump and got him elected in 2016.

Yes. That was largely Roody’s doing. It was mostly his influence that orchestrated the Huma Adin laptop garbage that forced Comey to open a dead investigation of Hillary just days before the 2016 election.

Yes that came out of the NY FBI office where Roody had all sorts of influence from his days as Mayor and prosecutor.

Roody has been trading on that ever since. He even tried to recreate it with the Hunter laptop shit.

It wasn’t garbage…..Hilary’s Renfield had classified documents on her sex offender husbands laptop…….and comey let her and her master skate on it.

I'm still trying to figure out why Makin America Great Again is such a bad then to want.
Yeah; Why is "Making America Great Again" such a bad thing? Why would somebody not want that?

Things were already slipping when I got out of high school. Company retirements were getting phased out.

It's 2-3x as bad nowadays. Now people have to work twice as long just for a roof over their head.

And then the utilities and food? Geesh! Telephone..

Somehow I still make it by the same rules I was taught in the old days, but I know a lot of people cannot.

I was talking to a young guy that does tile..like backsplashes n stuff..

He said it takes him 2-2 1/2 weeks work just to put a roof over his head for the month.

This is degrading the quality of life for all Americans. It was never that bad before 2000.

Last edited:
NOT about making America great.
It's about the lying, orange traitor claiming to be the only person who can do it.
Trump had four years and failed miserably.

NOT about making America great.
It's about the lying, orange traitor claiming to be the only person who can do it.
Trump had four years and failed miserably.
So you hate The Orange, but how is the old lying pedo doing for you? Or Barry The Queer again illegally, if you will.

Trump did do good things for Americans.

Doesn't do anything for me.
Teabaggers still love him.

Trump Talked About What Having Sex With Ivanka Might ...

View attachment 827788
Yahoo News
https://www.yahoo.com › lifestyle › trump-made-distu...
Jun 28, 2023 — He's described her as “voluptuous,” said he might date her if she wasn't his daughter, and once told radio host Howard Stern it was OK to call ...
I was talking about the incumbent president, dumbass. How has he improved your life since the days of Trump?
This guy:

bidenbadt2.gif

The American Taliban loved America's Mayor before they hated him.
The American Taliban has always been used to refer to the Evangelists... Especially the one who proclaim to be Christian while generally reject the liberal views of Christ...

The problem with the American Taliban is that Christ wouldn't denigrate others from the LGBQ community... He wouldn't deny help to fellow man because they are from an other culture. Samaritans were looked down on by Jewish people in general..

The American Taliban has always been used to refer to the Evangelists... Especially the one who proclaim to be Christian while generally reject the liberal views of Christ...

The problem with the American Taliban is that Christ wouldn't denigrate others from the LGBQ community... He wouldn't deny help to fellow man because they are from an other culture. Samaritans were looked down on by Jewish people in general..
nobody-cares.gif

Forum List

Back