I've never seen anything like this': Giuliani poll stuns data reporter

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Trump has the opposite of the Midas touch. Instead of turning to gold anything he gets within distance of turns to failure. It’s astonishing to see what has happened to the man once called “America’s mayor.”

I await the usual replies of “fake news!” “LOL CNN!” and unfounded accusations of slanted polling.

Does he bear any responsibility for what straits he finds himself in? Or is it all Trumps fault?

Some damn deer ate ALL of the tomatoes off my plants.

That damn Trump better fix this mess, he caused it!

Trump has the opposite of the Midas touch. Instead of turning to gold anything he gets within distance of turns to failure. It’s astonishing to see what has happened to the man once called “America’s mayor.”

I await the usual replies of “fake news!” “LOL CNN!” and unfounded accusations of slanted polling.

Whatever link you used, I don't see it. I can kinda tell there's something supposed to be there, but it's like this big blank empty pic.

And you got your "fake news" with this bait thread like you wanted.
emptylink.png

Last edited:

This has nothing to do with Trump’s touch.

It’s:

1) The endless TDS of legacy media slamming the poor dope

2) The poor dope’s time passed 15+ years ago

Shouldn't this be in the gossip forum?

This is like a pack of Mean Girls spreading nasty rumors about another girl and then polling the high school crowd about whether they like her any more.

"See!!" crow the Mean Girls, "No one likes her! We were right!"

No, harpies. You created the problem and now brag about it.

The fact that the formerly reasonably Taz has descended to a Mean Girl is sad, but nothing new. TDS is a hell of a thing.

They were rotten, somewhere deep inside, before they decided to hang with Trump....

Trump's bold ugliness, just has way of opening up our eyes and revealing it.... Imo!

“I remember when Rudy was a hero in the state”.
Shut the fuck up, no you don’t you retarded fucking leftist fool….you HATED stop and frisk, you hated that Rudy made you safer.

We all know you love losing but for fuck sakes man do better.

Rudy had an (in my opinion underserved) moment in the aftermath of 9/11. He tried to capitalize on that politically and failed.

He then just said fuck it and went full corrupt businessman. He was involved in all sorts of moderately successful grifts until he finally latched on to Trump and got him elected in 2016.

Yes. That was largely Roody’s doing. It was mostly his influence that orchestrated the Huma Adin laptop garbage that forced Comey to open a dead investigation of Hillary just days before the 2016 election.

Yes that came out of the NY FBI office where Roody had all sorts of influence from his days as Mayor and prosecutor.

Roody has been trading on that ever since. He even tried to recreate it with the Hunter laptop shit.

This is like a pack of Mean Girls spreading nasty rumors about another girl and then polling the high school crowd about whether they like her any more.

"See!!" crow the Mean Girls, "No one likes her! We were right!"

No, harpies. You created the problem and now brag about it.

The fact that the formerly reasonably Taz has descended to a Mean Girl is sad, but nothing new. TDS is a hell of a thing.
Hate-by-association.

Forum List

Back