Its time the Afghan men fight for the afghan women.

Your resort to name-calling shows that you have no reasoned response to my post. What specifically do you deny?

Let's look Hysteria, you vomited out;

{Sadly, men of all races and ethnicities have never fought for women in any country.}

Wow, man hating idiocy from a lesbian, how Avant guard. ...

No, it's complete stupidity and the exact opposite of reality. You're a bitter, hate filled old hag projecting your mindless hate on others.

Penelope
Those women are Muslim and Muslim woman are nothing but slaves to their men. If they didn't want to be slaves they would leave Islam.

Since they don't I'd say they enjoy being slaves.
1) This is gross misrepresentation of Islam.

2) What is the status of men in Western Nations? Men who are victims of Domestic Violence are more likely to be arrested then helped. Men accused of Sexual Misconduct are presumed guilty by MSM, Colleges, and HR. They loose careers without any reasonable investigation.

3) Slavery comparisons are offensive, but 2) is somewhat close.

4) Most women and most men who were neither abused nor accused nor read a lot on the issue (my case) will accuse me of exaggeration.

Most assuredly, the fact that you um, strongly dislike men, and expect this from them, has drawn the worst of men to you. So, a cycle that has taught you this about men. It's sad, really.
Honestly, even Liberals on this forum are very mild in comparison to Generation Z.

Generation Z feminists say "kill all men" -- the KAM hashtag had about 500 million views on TikTok. They compare men to trash, lice, snakes, ticks, etc. Then they demand men to help them with their causes.

I am very grateful to women who advocate for male victims of abuse and discrimination. Sadly these women are very rare.

Afghanistan's Central Statistics Organization (CSO) stated in 2011 that the total number of Afghans living inside Afghanistan was about 26 million and by 2017 it reached 29.2 million. Of this, 15 million are males and 14.2 million are females.

Demographics of Afghanistan - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Demographics_of_Afgha...
----------------------------------------------------
We have been there long enough. I wonder how the Vietnam Vets feel about this? Not many of them are still alive. We feel the same way about Afghanistan. Get out!!
Wow ...

Another incredibly STUPID comment from Penelope.

What a shocker.

Its time the Afghan men fight for the afghan women.​

Afghanistan's Central Statistics Organization (CSO) stated in 2011 that the total number of Afghans living inside Afghanistan was about 26 million and by 2017 it reached 29.2 million. Of this, 15 million are males and 14.2 million are females.
Women don't feel beautiful enough unless men are fighting over them, and they don't want to raise daughters, so they abort baby girls. Or do you suppose women vote, drive cars, have full and equal rights and walk about with their head uncovered in Afghanistan? Democrat dumbasses.

Forum List

Back