Its time the Afghan men fight for the afghan women.

Perhaps if you have advocated reasonably for him to live up to his campaign promises of less intervention, he would or could have, instead of being bogged down with your stupid Russia gate nonsense and massive widespread riots from you people and all the other bat shit crazy shit you people did.

I agree. He should have pulled out first years. BUT, you people gave him a great excuse for not doing more.
Poor trump......always the victim.

They are in a sense, fighting to keep them as near chattel slaves, imo.

You've posted some incredibly stupid shit - you are astoundingly stupid after all - but this tops it all.

Hate filled, virtually illiterate, and dumb as a stump.

You are the penultimate fascist democrat. :thup:

Your resort to name-calling shows that you have no reasoned response to my post. What specifically do you deny?

They don't but the women in Afghan need to, apparently. The Afghan Army were scared shitless, obviously they didn't fight, tramp only left 2500 troops there.

The previous administration drew down from 15,000 troops to 2,500. And even at 15,000, the Afghan government forces were losing ground.
Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki and National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan, August 17, 2021 | The White House
If they were “ loosing ground” why did your hero
Joe Biden pull the rest of them out without a contingency plan?
Biden and his crew are liars but you are not capable of comprehension . Didn’t Joe say that the Afghans had everything under control and they will fight?
Why did he leave American’s and our Arsenal over there? As usual SHERI you exposed your Hypocrisy

Afghanistan's Central Statistics Organization (CSO) stated in 2011 that the total number of Afghans living inside Afghanistan was about 26 million and by 2017 it reached 29.2 million. Of this, 15 million are males and 14.2 million are females.

Demographics of Afghanistan - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Demographics_of_Afgha...
----------------------------------------------------
We have been there long enough. I wonder how the Vietnam Vets feel about this? Not many of them are still alive. We feel the same way about Afghanistan. Get out!!
deflect.jpg

Perhaps if you have advocated reasonably for him to live up to his campaign promises of less intervention, he would or could have, instead of being bogged down with your stupid Russia gate nonsense and massive widespread riots from you people and all the other bat shit crazy shit you people did.

I agree. He should have pulled out first years. BUT, you people gave him a great excuse for not doing more.
When it comes to Trump she’s not capable. When he was in office the casualties were at a long time low
Get off your ample out of shape asses pick up some rifles and go over there to defend your sisters. And stop with destruction of Western white males before you get what you see over there.
First she condemns Trump because he didn’t pull out then she condemns him for only leaving over 2000 troops there?
Why then, did her Hero Joe pull everybody out without a plan? Trump made it very clear to them that IF they started up with killings, treatment of women, etc. he was going to bomb the hell out of them
Joe also pulled out at the worse time of the year !!

Sadly, men of all races and ethnicities have never fought for women in any country. They expect, solicit, and accept our help when they fight among themselves, and promise that they will do something for us later, but they never do. Abigail Adams directed her husband, John Adams, to do something for women while he was off founding the nation, a process from which women were excluded, and she, his spouse and lover, got zero from him. Many American men do a lot of preaching about "freedom" and "liberty" but sneer at women when we seek to assert our right to them. Typical. Caring for them, loving them, having intimate relationships with them, sacrificing for them do not seem to generate love, loyalty, and friendship in many of them.

Many men don't want us educated and certainly don't want us armed. They want us to be obedient domestic animals. I have often fantasized about women the world over forming a well armed, equipped, and trained army to protect our interests in all countries. I've seen too many pictures of women cowering in refugee camps, many with children, awaiting a fate that they have no control over, having no means to fight. Sadly, it seems to take firepower to maintain freedom. I don't like this, but it seems to be the reality of the situation.

Most assuredly, the fact that you um, strongly dislike men, and expect this from them, has drawn the worst of men to you. So, a cycle that has taught you this about men. It's sad, really.

Poor trump......always the victim.

I made a point about how we could have worked together for Peace and you are attacking me for that?

You know, this could come up again. If Trump or someone like him is in office again, you will again have the choice between advocating for goals like Peace, or Wages, or some such policies, OR, scoring partisan points.

Your actions show what you really care about. I stand by my statement, that in such a scenario, that I am prepared to work with you and people like you, for Peace. Possibly other goals, if they are good for America and/or Americans.

When it comes to Trump she’s not capable. When he was in office the casualties were at a long time low

First she condemns Trump because he didn’t pull out then she condemns him for only leaving over 2000 troops there?
Why then, did her Hero Joe pull everybody out without a plan? Trump made it very clear to them that IF they started up with killings, treatment of women, etc. he was going to bomb the hell out of them
They were violent all during the time of the peace agreement.

Sadly, men of all races and ethnicities have never fought for women in any country. They expect, solicit, and accept our help when they fight among themselves, and promise that they will do something for us later, but they never do. Abigail Adams directed her husband, John Adams, to do something for women while he was off founding the nation, a process from which women were excluded, and she, his spouse and lover, got zero from him. Many American men do a lot of preaching about "freedom" and "liberty" but sneer at women when we seek to assert our right to them. Typical. Caring for them, loving them, having intimate relationships with them, sacrificing for them do not seem to generate love, loyalty, and friendship in many of them.

Many men don't want us educated and certainly don't want us armed. They want us to be obedient domestic animals. I have often fantasized about women the world over forming a well armed, equipped, and trained army to protect our interests in all countries. I've seen too many pictures of women cowering in refugee camps, many with children, awaiting a fate that they have no control over, having no means to fight. Sadly, it seems to take firepower to maintain freedom. I don't like this, but it seems to be the reality of the situation.
Women in the West get many benefits in a world that is imperfect and lacking for all. It all depends on the location or region of the planet they live. The only thing they have to do is make good personal decisions. They have been fast tracked for success. It is what they want that they must decide. There was a perfume commercial in the 1970's in the beginning of the feminist age....it promoted that women can take care of themselves, their husbands, their children, their jobs as they entered the workforce in huge numbers. We all have suffered from this. Because the standards of each way have dropped for a good percentage in something pushed as very difficult while blaming men who have not happily joined in for not getting with the program. It really does not have to be more difficult. False pride and propaganda has screwed over the West. And what we see from the Taliban seems at times more and more like peace in relations with women who are spoiled and given everything and are protected and unappreciative of it.

No tramp screwed things up, he didn't draw down the troop until Jan 2021, right before he left office.
Quid Pro Joe's sycophants will spin desperately, trying to deflect responsibility from him, but in politics appearance is reality, and this is Quid Pro's albatross. It will dog him forever, no matter how loud the trained seals honk their horns and clap their flippers. Expect to see videos of people falling off planes all during the mid-term campaign season, and it will be Quid Pro's face superimposed on them.

Her partisan hate is more important to her than Peace. Or any issue really.

They were violent all during the time of the peace agreement.
Another lie. Under PRESIDENT TRUMP not one of our Military was killed over the last 15 Months.
That’s Right SHERI . Make excuses for Joe’s cut and run leaving HELPLESS AMERICANS and picking the worse time of the year to do it!! I forgot…, leaving all our Equipment there. However, a good DEMO- RAT like you will always defend him!

Forum List

Back