BREAKING: Taliban Opens Fire On Crowd After They Wave Afghanistan Flag, Fatalities Reported

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
If you had been in that crowd I hardly think you would call it satire.

Excuse me. I just found out I posted in the wrong place.

Politics and political satire are too close....easy to make such a mistake.

Now I see they have moved it to the Afghanistan forum.

These liberal mods seem to be always trying to hide the truth.

Surprised they did not just delete it altogether.

Well, I am sure they do the best they can.

Last edited:
Remember when lefties used to pretend they cared about the Afghan people? Bet they are relieved they can show their contempt openly now.

Taking 12 year old girls for sex slavery, killing fathers, looking for gov't officials and others for eradication, killing children in front of parents, looking for retribution. Forcing people to pray in mosques 5 times a day and if they don't....erased. They intend to eradicate christianity in the region. and the Biden administration loaded these same fighters on a plane to bring into this country.

Don't think we aren't being set up for the same thing. Thanks democrats.

When did I pretend to give a shit about people in Afghanistan?
Your real problem seems to be a lack of regard for Americans.

I am sure they would welcome you in Cuber or Vinizaaualllia.

In a sane world all leftwingers would be lined up in front of a concrete wall and at sunrise do a che guevarra thang.

Those who had hoped for a new and better taliban must now recognize that reality is not conforming to some nice comments from one taliban leader.

The truth is that we do not know yet what the Taliban will do once they consolidate their power and select a leader to govern Afghanistan.

However, a leopard rarely changes its spots.

The Taliban have always fought against the warlords and the Afghan mafia.

Taking 12 year old girls for sex slavery, killing fathers, looking for gov't officials and others for eradication, killing children in front of parents, looking for retribution. Forcing people to pray in mosques 5 times a day and if they don't....erased. They intend to eradicate christianity in the region. and the Biden administration loaded these same fighters on a plane to bring into this country.

Don't think we aren't being set up for the same thing. Thanks democrats.

You don't understand what is going on in Afghanistan at all.

You don't understand what is going on in Afghanistan at all.
At this point mass confusion, hysteria and conflicting statements from the taliban; as has been said no one knows what ultimately will emerge.

Possibly a kinder gentler taliban or possibly something resembling ISIS.

Stay tuned.

Those who had hoped for a new and better taliban must now recognize that reality is not conforming to some nice comments from one taliban leader.

The truth is that we do not know yet what the Taliban will do once they consolidate their power and select a leader to govern Afghanistan.

However, a leopard rarely changes its spots.

Nothing would surprise me since we know they are funded in part by China and Russia.

They will rule with an iron fist, this is certain. The new Taliban might even be worse than the original version. Women have already been killed for not being covered up in public.

How noble and brave of the shooter.

One must keep order. The Taliban warned those monkeys about acting out. If there is one thing I know about Afghan monkeys it's that they listen very poorly.

Are y'all nuts? They will kill..CRUCIFY christian families. They will take the daughters...they've already demanded this, as young as 12 as 'wives' for their fighters. Taliban fighters are preventing people from gettting to the airport to get out..remember blinken or one of them said that they asked the taliban to help them get americans (or those self identifying as americans LOL) to the airport. Well...bag that.

But really...who cares about people who believe in the 'great spaghetti monster in the sky', right?

Remember when lefties used to pretend they cared about the Afghan people? Bet they are relieved they can show their contempt openly now.
Cared enough to not want to invade their country in the first place??

Barbara_Lee.JPG

Yea, I remember those liberals.....

I also remember how cuck conservatives used to jerk off to fantasies of nuking the whole country.......but had to settle for a MOAB instead...

I also remember cuck conservatives pretending to care about Afghans until they found out some of those Afghans were coming here....

Are y'all nuts? They will kill..CRUCIFY christian families. They will take the daughters...they've already demanded this, as young as 12 as 'wives' for their fighters. Taliban fighters are preventing people from gettting to the airport to get out..remember blinken or one of them said that they asked the taliban to help them get americans (or those self identifying as americans LOL) to the airport. Well...bag that.

But really...who cares about people who believe in the 'great spaghetti monster in the sky', right?
Why make a deal with them then??

And brag about it ?

if anyone knows how to separate the good from the bad and support the bad it's the left.

Let me tell you something lefties. You think you'll be safe once the biden regime gets a goodly number here in the states? LOL right.

Forum List

Back