Its time the Afghan men fight for the afghan women.

When did you progs quit your worship of other, non western, cultures?
This is just an alternative lifestyle unfolding here and blossoming on the palette that is the world landscape, or some such lefty drivel.

Another lie. Under PRESIDENT TRUMP not one of our Military was killed over the last 15 Months.
That’s Right SHERI . Make excuses for Joe’s cut and run leaving HELPLESS AMERICANS and picking the worse time of the year to do it!! I forgot…, leaving all our Equipment there. However, a good DEMO- RAT like you will always defend him!
BTW, SHERI why haven”t we heard from Kamala or the rest of the DEMA-RATS? Wasn’t that which Pelosi praising him for his decision last week??

If they were “ loosing ground” why did your hero
Joe Biden pull the rest of them out without a contingency plan?
Biden and his crew are liars but you are not capable of comprehension . Didn’t Joe say that the Afghans had everything under control and they will fight?
Why did he leave American’s and our Arsenal over there? As usual SHERI you exposed your Hypocrisy
Another one that didn't hear Jake Sullivan voice of what happened over there.

BTW, SHERI why haven”t we heard from Kamala or the rest of the DEMA-RATS? Wasn’t that which Pelosi praising him for his decision last week??
That I do not know. I suspect she working on the background on it.

Quote where he said that.
He said it in a public press conference. He was specifically asked. When questioned why I THINK he said the Taliban was “ only” 75,000 whereas the Afghan men were 300,000 and they were trained by the best in the world ( The US)

If they were “ loosing ground” why did your hero
Joe Biden pull the rest of them out without a contingency plan?
Biden and his crew are liars but you are not capable of comprehension . Didn’t Joe say that the Afghans had everything under control and they will fight?
Why did he leave American’s and our Arsenal over there? As usual SHERI you exposed your Hypocrisy
It was under tramp.

Nov. 17, 2020 — Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller formally announces that the U.S. will reduce U.S. forces in Afghanistan to 2,500 by Jan. 15, 2021.

On the same day, the Defense Department IG’s office released a report for the quarter ending Sept. 30, 2020, that said the peace negotiations between the Afghan government and Taliban representatives had stalled and violence increased. “At the same time, the Taliban increased its attacks against Afghan forces, leading to ‘distressingly high’ levels of violence that could threaten the peace agreement,” the report said.

Another lie. Under PRESIDENT TRUMP not one of our Military was killed over the last 15 Months.
That’s Right SHERI . Make excuses for Joe’s cut and run leaving HELPLESS AMERICANS and picking the worse time of the year to do it!! I forgot…, leaving all our Equipment there. However, a good DEMO- RAT like you will always defend him!
Nov. 17, 2020 — Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller formally announces that the U.S. will reduce U.S. forces in Afghanistan to 2,500 by Jan. 15, 2021.

On the same day, the Defense Department IG’s office released a report for the quarter ending Sept. 30, 2020, that said the peace negotiations between the Afghan government and Taliban representatives had stalled and violence increased. “At the same time, the Taliban increased its attacks against Afghan forces, leading to ‘distressingly high’ levels of violence that could threaten the peace agreement,” the report said.

He should of quit the agreement when he made it. But Biden has no choice but pull them out. There were 2500 troops over there, what can you do? Nothing.

Another lie. Trump did put them on hold because he killed a soldier. We WERE going to leave troops there

He should of quit the agreement when he made it. But Biden has no choice but pull them out. There were 2500 troops over there, what can you do? Nothing.
You get more stupid with each post. This was the WORSE time of year. Why didn’t he plan to get ALL Americans out and either get our Military gear out of there or blow it up?
Are you THAT STUPID you are not able to understand the Taliban now has possession of them? Yes, you are !!!!!

You get more stupid with each post. This was the WORSE time of year. Why didn’t he plan to get ALL Americans out and either get our Military gear out of there or blow it up?
Are you THAT STUPID you are not able to understand the Taliban now has possession of them? Yes, you are !!!!!
Hey SHERI,
We all know you hate Trump; nothing to do with This conflict . I know why you hate him!
Not ONE American killed over there in 18 Months
Secured US border because he’s a RACIST ( in your sick mind)
He gave us US energy independence which YOUR “ president” took away!
Super low inflation UNLIKE now
Gave us 3 VACCINES!! Did you take one? I hope not !

Talking about the News Conference in which he was specifically asked about the Taliban taking over once we left
Thanks; jknowgood . I tried to Google it but can’t find it. The Media which we know the Dems own probably pulled it. However, I know what I heard coming from his lying mouth!

That I do not know. I suspect she working on the background on it.

The pullout was a few days ago and you have the NERVE to stick up for her? Does that go for Nancy Pelosi, the Squad, just to name a few? Every time you post SHERI you expose yourself for the Hypocrite that you are

Forum List

Back