It’s official: Trump condones murder of Washpo journalist

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled “America First!” Trump said that “our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

Trump Signals U.S. Won’t Take Punitive Measures Against Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalist’s Killing

Pretty much since day 1 the priority of Trump’s administration has been to help Saudi Arabia get away with murdering this journalist. I wonder what he’ll do next time Putin kills somebody.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexico’s going to pay for a wall.

Trump is a national and international disgrace! How could any American feel proud these days!? Trump has brought nothing but shame and dishonor!

You really are laughable.
You must feel an urge to vote for him then, Trump sheep.

Refusing to take any serious action against Saudi/the Royal Family is not the same thing as 'condoning' the brutal torture and assassination of the journalist.

Unfortunately the brutal truth is Saudi and Middle East Oil is still a HUGE factor in our military, economic, etc... security.

For all the Liberals and snowflakes out there who oppose fracking and drilling our own oil to become energy independent, here is one of those hard choices you are forcing the united States to make.

I do not support doing nothing and allowing the Royal Family - Prince - to get away with this. I would push for those now in custody for the murder - the Prince's own people - to be publicly executed in the country they are in now and quietly send a message that such crimes...as well as the public amateur incompetence in which it was carried out - will not be permitted again. I would also push Saudi through a quiet channel for to pay the family a large sum. Finally, I would stop providing us aircraft / weapons parts to Saudi. This would end their on-going military strikes against civilian population centers in Yemen.
As well as Pakastan and Turkey! Cut off all American foreign aid and weapons!

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled “America First!” Trump said that “our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

Trump Signals U.S. Won’t Take Punitive Measures Against Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalist’s Killing

Pretty much since day 1 the priority of Trump’s administration has been to help Saudi Arabia get away with murdering this journalist. I wonder what he’ll do next time Putin kills somebody.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexico’s going to pay for a wall.

Trump is a national and international disgrace! How could any American feel proud these days!? Trump has brought nothing but shame and dishonor!

Obama turd!

Voted twice for him. Obama turd!

The thread is a lie?

Trump has forcefully condemned MBS for murdering a journalist as our own CIA has stated?

No?

None of that is true?

Trump excused this murder? He ignored his own CIA?

Oh...
Are you so naïve as to believe Trump is the 1st President to back murderous regimes?

Bush - Saudi Prince Abdullah
Johnson - Brazilian President Artur da Costa e Silva
Kennedy - South Korea's Park Chung-Hee
Reagan - Indonesia's Suharto
Clinton - Uzbekistan's Islam Karimov
Obama - Ethiopia Prime Minister Meles Zenawi
Obama - Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak
Obama - Thailand's Prayuth Chan-Ocha
Obama - Muslim Brotherhood Temp Pres of Egypt Mohamed Morsi

Chile's General Augusto Pinochet
Iraq's Saddam Hussein
Panama's Manuel Noriega
Cuba's Fidel Castro

...wake up and smell the coffee, kid.

Every US President Cozies Up to Dictators
Barack Obama, “lackey” of Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood

Last edited:

Oh I did vote for him and will vote for him in 2020 if he decides to run.

You, of course, voted for that POS Hitlery.

Glad she's not POTUS.

Maybe the Prince ordered it, maybe he didn't -- who is to say really??

How do we know? In fact, how do we know anything??

How do we know the journalist was even killed or that he ever existed in the first place? Hoax? Crisis actors?

When I see thread after thread at this forum, started by people like the OP of this one....I can't help but wonder where all the intelligent people have gone.
You’ll have to step out of your social circles to find them. I doubt you remember how to recognize them, though.

Should we bomb them?
No. Don’t give in to your Trump cult impulses.

I'm neither a Rump guy nor a Pub. So you no solutions you just want to cry about Rump. Got it

How do we know the journalist was even killed or that he ever existed in the first place? Hoax? Crisis actors?
His message seems to be he doesn’t care if the Prince ordered it or not.

When I see thread after thread at this forum, started by people like the OP of this one....I can't help but wonder where all the intelligent people have gone.
You’ll have to step out of your social circles to find them. I doubt you remember how to recognize them, though.

Should we bomb them?

I'm neither a Rump guy nor a Pub. So you no solutions you just want to cry about Rump. Got it
^ clearly jumped in, having no idea wtf was going on

Look on the bright side - his doing so is still not as bad as Barry dragging the United States into an Un-Constitutional War to help Al Qaeda - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 - murder a foreign President who was helping the coalition fight terrorists in Northern Africa and take over their own country, the way that Obama did in Libya.

------------------------------------------ maybe , course i don't care either BFlag .

------------------------------------------ maybe , course i don't care either BFlag .
Didn’t expect you too. You’ve made it pretty clear you want a dictatorship.

Should we bomb them?

^ clearly jumped in, having no idea wtf was going on

Enlighten me

Forum List

Back