It’s official: Trump condones murder of Washpo journalist

You’ll have to step out of your social circles to find them. I doubt you remember how to recognize them, though.

Should we bomb them?
No. Don’t give in to your Trump cult impulses.

I'm neither a Rump guy nor a Pub. So you no solutions you just want to cry about Rump. Got it
^ clearly jumped in, having no idea wtf was going on

Enlighten me
You asked about bombing all the intelligent people in this country. Makes me think it’s not possible to enlighten you about anything.

'khashoogi' was nothing to me or the USA . Simply a foreigner that messed with the wrong people BFlag .

His message seems to be he doesn’t care if the Prince ordered it or not.

Look on the bright side - his doing so is still not as bad as Barry dragging the United States into an Un-Constitutional War to help Al Qaeda - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 - murder a foreign President who was helping the coalition fight terrorists in Northern Africa and take over their own country, the way that Obama did in Libya.
How many Americans died in this so called war that you claim we had?

And Bush sending our soldiers to Iraq and away from Bin Laden in Afghanistan, and killing Saddam and thousands and thousands of Americans, claiming it was retribution for 9 /11 when Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11?

That was all fine and dandy eh?

See situations like this is EXACTLY why we should see Trump's tax returns. It would help us understand why he is turning his head on them assassinating a U.S. person who works in the U.S.

Look on the bright side - his doing so is still not as bad as Barry dragging the United States into an Un-Constitutional War to help Al Qaeda - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 - murder a foreign President who was helping the coalition fight terrorists in Northern Africa and take over their own country, the way that Obama did in Libya.

And Bush sending our soldiers to Iraq and away from Bin Laden in Afghanistan, and killing Saddam and thousands and thousands of Americans, claiming it was retribution for 9 /11 when Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11?

The idiot’s also forgotten Trump campaigned on holding Saudi Arabia accountable for 9/11, and instead now helps them get away with new murders.

---------------------------------- bush and bush family are ALL Scum . Just a comment for the record Care4 .

---------------------------------- bush and bush family are ALL Scum . Just a comment for the record Care4 .
Weird that you voted twice for him

See situations like this is EXACTLY why we should see Trump's tax returns. It would help us understand why he is turning his head on them assassinating a U.S. person who works in the U.S.
---------------------------- not required for him to show tax forms from what i hear but go ahead , beg for the tax returns Lew .

There goes Trumpster, appeasing tyrants again.
Snowflakes should be used to that - that's all Obama did....well, that and finance/supply/arm/train/aid/abet terrorists.

I'm quite aware that Obama was an appeaser, but now Trump is president. For all the whining Trump and his LittleTrumpsters did about Obama did, why is it different now?
Trump appeases tyrants, they play Trump consistently, fact. How about instead of diverting back, let's deal with the present.

Are you seriously trying to argue that Barak Obama dragging the US into an Un-Constitutional War to help Al Qaeda - who killed 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 - murder Libya's President and take over their own country was OK because no Americans died in that illegal war?

REALLY?!

:wtf:

---------------------------- i only voted for 'gwb' once because he was and is an importer of third worlders so like i say . One time vote for 'gwb' if i remember right . Anyway , all 'bush' familia is scum BFlag ,

Last edited:
President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled “America First!” Trump said that “our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

Trump Signals U.S. Won’t Take Punitive Measures Against Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalist’s Killing

Pretty much since day 1 the priority of Trump’s administration has been to help Saudi Arabia get away with murdering this journalist. I wonder what he’ll do next time Putin kills somebody.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexico’s going to pay for a wall they are already paying for it.

So a Muslim Brotherhood scum got offed by his own kind. Who gives a shit?

Jo

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled “America First!” Trump said that “our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

Trump Signals U.S. Won’t Take Punitive Measures Against Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalist’s Killing

Pretty much since day 1 the priority of Trump’s administration has been to help Saudi Arabia get away with murdering this journalist. I wonder what he’ll do next time Putin kills somebody.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexico’s going to pay for a wall.
We are dependent upon SA to fund our proxy war against Iran. And we "give" them the arms to use. And honestly no matter how racist and ubernationalist the Israeli govt is, the Pales will continue drinking the "right of return" and "we'll just out breed the Jews into extinction" coolaid so long as Hezbollah and Hamas are funded.

So this was a foregone conclusion. The question is whether MbS has actually seen that killing western journalists is NOT ok

---------------------------- i voted for him once because he was and is an importer of third worlders so like i say . One time vote for 'gwb' if i remember right . Anyway , all 'bush' familia is scum BFlag ,
I bet you voted for him twice. You certainly never voted against him.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexico’s going to pay for a wall.
I
So a Muslim Brotherhood scum got offed by his own kind. Who gives a shit?

Jo
^ another conservative endorsing murdering journalists

I'm quite aware that Obama was an appeaser....

Obama was a traitor, a terrorist accomplice / sympathizer / ally...... For 8 years he financed, supplied, armed, trained, protected, aided, abetted, defended, and dragged the US into 2 Un-Constitutional wars to help them.

He armed Mexican Drug Cartels with the plan of sacrificing so many lives - creating a high body count - that it would make his attempt to go after the 2nd Amendment easier.

He protected Hezbollah Drug Ops, protected human traffickers, violent illegal gangs, violent illegals, and criminals who provided federal law-violating sanctuary to all of them.

Who remembers that Khashoggi was a schoolmate of Osama bin Laden? Or that Khashoggy was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood and praised it frequently in WAPO? What did he have in common with the CIA? Nuff said. Jihadi loving liberals are crying their goo-goo-googly eyes out over this guy.

MEDIA FORGETS TO MENTION JAMAL KHASHOGGI WAS IN THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD

For several days the media has been shrieking, wailing, crying and beating its breast over the possible tragic fate of Jamal Khashoggi.

Every utterance made by the Turkish Islamist regime is treated as fact by the media. Trump is being barraged with "how could you" lectures by the same media that is happy to ignore the tens of thousands of political prisoners in Turkish jails.

Why is the media so in love with Jamal Khashoggi?

Media Forgets to Mention Jamal Khashoggi was in the Muslim Brotherhood
From what I have read, he had contacts in the CIA, MI6 and Saudi intelligence as well. And he went around pissing everyone off.

If he was about to meet his end, chances are, the NSA told the administration, and the administration either warned the Saudi's not to do it, or, more than likely, since most folks know that WaPo is the mouthpiece of the CIA which is actively trying to undermine the administration, maybe the admin. really didn't care since both they, the Israelis, and House Saud were getting tired of his shit.

What better way to stick to Bezos propaganda machine than to sit on that intel and let one of his reporters walk into a trap for all his nasty slander and libel?

NSA: White House Knew ‘Disappeared’ Saudi Dissident Was In Danger. Why Didn’t They Protect Him?
NSA: White House Knew ‘Disappeared’ Saudi Dissident Was In Danger. Why Didn’t They Protect Him?
". . . I can confirm that the National Security Agency, America’s big ear, indeed intercepted Saudi communications that indicated Riyadh had something unpleasant in store for Khashoggi. Listening in on foreign governments, after all, is NSA’s main job, and that includes frenemies like Saudi Arabia as well as hostile regimes. At least a day before Khashoggi appeared at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, an NSA official told me, the agency had Top Secret information that Riyadh was planning something nefarious—though exactly what was not clear from the intercepts. This was deemed important because Khashoggi is a legal resident of the United States, and is therefore entitled to protection. According to the NSA official, this threat warning was communicated to the White House through official intelligence channels.

It needs to be asked what, if anything, the White House did with this Top Secret warning. Intelligence without action is merely expensive noise, and if no action was taken in this case, Congress should ask why not. If action was taken—meaning a warning was issued to Saudi officials to keep their hands of Khashoggi—and Riyadh ignored it, that too is something worth investigating. Saudi Arabia is a difficult ally of the United States, but our influence in Riyadh remains significant. This is particularly the case due to the close relationship between President Donald Trump’s administration and MBS, which is reported to be cordial and then some. At press time, the White House had not responded to a request for comment.

NSA did its highly classified job and provided the White House with threat information, direct from Saudi sources, which might have saved Jamal Khashoggi from whatever grim fate he met on October 2 at the hands of Saudi officials. If the Trump administration failed to take necessary action to protect a journalist and dissident who was resident in our country, the guilt in this case will not lie solely with Riyadh."

Forum List

Back