It's Not Over Til It's Over

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is the Song the LORD has me singing today! Jimmy Swaggart sings it well. It's not Over til it's over! Not until that trumpet sound! Glory to God! One day the capitol will not be in Washington, D.C. But Jerusalem.! When my Savior and Lord Jesus Christ rules and reigns over the whole earth! Glory to God! That day is coming soon! I can't wait! How about you? Listen to this song and realize this, people. Jesus Christ is LORD! When is He LORD? Right now!

Stay tuned! There are more praise songs coming your way! This is the Day the LORD has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it!

christ-alone.jpg

This is the Song the LORD has me singing today! Jimmy Swaggart sings it well. It's not Over til it's over! Not until that trumpet sound! Glory to God! One day the capitol will not be in Washington, D.C. But Jerusalem.! When my Savior and Lord Jesus Christ rules and reigns over the whole earth! Glory to God! That day is coming soon! I can't wait! How about you? Listen to this song and realize this, people. Jesus Christ is LORD! When is He LORD? Right now!

Stay tuned! There are more praise songs coming your way! This is the Day the LORD has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it!

Have you been going through a trial, Christian? Then rejoice! It is good news! Be encouraged and take hold of this!
JC-Ryle-Quote-Rejoice-When-Satan-Tempts-You.jpg

Glory to God! This is such an anointed message of what the Children of God Almighty have to look forward to! Listen to this message and realize the wonderful future the LORD has prepared for us who have become His Children through Faith in Jesus Christ - being born again!

Here is more powerful preaching - this one from Brother Lester Sumrall. Interesting prophecy the LORD gave Brother Sumrall many years ago - I will try to find it and put it up - God willing - in the meantime there is this sermon which was given many years ago.

Now here is the message - I believe - that I was looking for - I do not know if this is the original one or not but it says 1987 - this was what Brother Lester Sumrall said the LORD told him about the future of America. Watch this! You will be amazed! It surely brings to memory what the LORD says in Amos 3:7 Surely the LORD does nothing without telling His servants the prophets first.

It is written:

Amos 3 7 Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

Forum List

Back