Zone1 Happy Easter Resurrection Day

crossbody

Platinum Member
Jan 30, 2024
The evil and wicked ones changed the date of Easter 2024 to March 31. However, it has been moved back to the end of April for next year in 2025. Despite it all, let us rejoice in the Lord with this wonderful hymn. Thank you Father God in heaven, Jesus got up, Glory Hallelujah!

He Got Up

Death where is your sting
Sting where is your grave
Grave where is your victory

He got up
God raised him up
He got up
All power in his hand

He got up, up, up, up
God raised him up

He got up, up, up, up
God raised him up
He got up
All power in his hand

1711884704667.png

The evil and wicked ones changed the date of Easter 2024 to March 31. However, it has been moved back to the end of April for next year in 2025. Despite it all, let us rejoice in the Lord with this wonderful hymn. Thank you Father God in heaven, Jesus got up, Glory Hallelujah!

He Got Up

Death where is your sting
Sting where is your grave
Grave where is your victory

He got up
God raised him up
He got up
All power in his hand

He got up, up, up, up
God raised him up

He got up, up, up, up
God raised him up
He got up
All power in his hand

I think the date of Easter has to do with the moon cycles or some such. But it doesn't matter to me. You either recognize Easter every day or it's just a bunny day for you....as Jesus said, "Those with ears to hear, let them hear". Or as the kids say, "If you know you know".

Every day:

HE IS RISEN

I think the date of Easter has to do with the moon cycles or some such. But it doesn't matter to me. You either recognize Easter every day or it's just a bunny day for you....as Jesus said, "Those with ears to hear, let them hear". Or as the kids say, "If you know you know".

Every day:

HE IS RISEN
Amen he is risen!

It's Easter so I'll let you get away with connecting Easter bunny ears to the Bible scripture of ears to hear, let them hear :)

Amen he is risen!

It's Easter so I'll let you get away with connecting Easter bunny ears to the Bible scripture of ears to hear, let them hear :)

I understand that the celebration of the Resurrection for Christians has nothing to do with bunnies and eggs. Anyway, the days for his birth and resurrection are not "set in stone", so it's not like a specific day we're celebrating. It doesn't bother me; God can use many things to draw people to Him.

I understand that the celebration of the Resurrection for Christians has nothing to do with bunnies and eggs. Anyway, the days for his birth and resurrection are not "set in stone", so it's not like a specific day we're celebrating. It doesn't bother me; God can use many things to draw people to Him.
Right, God can use many things to draw people to him, and that reminds me of a scripture where the Bible says,

1 Corinthians 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

Every day:

HE IS RISEN

The Levitical Calendar is a lunar calendar (based on the cycles of the moon) It's different from a solar calendar which is the one we use today. The Levitical calendar has a leap month instead of a single day to correct itself every so often.

Passover Week is what Easter is based upon so the Day of Easter Sunday shifts around every year to follow Passover.

Every day:

HE IS RISEN

Some education for ya.

Anathema to christians and tRumplings alike I know but it can't hurt to try.

Forum List

Back