It's Not Looking Too Good For Ted Cruz In Texas

What do you think will happen in the Ted Cruz race?

• I'm a Republican/conservative and I think Ted will win

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I think Ted will lose

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think Ted will win

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think Ted will lose

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I'm an independent and I think Ted will win

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • I'm an independent and I think Ted will lose

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deal my brotha.

I read your posts and you impress me as a trustworthy individual.
OK,okay, ok....you called my bluff.

I'm going to go ahead and back up off this one.

I can't put my faith and trust in the people of the wild state of TEXASS!!!

I kinda like coming on here as I please and causing a ruckus.

:D

Good job, you got balls!

Thank you.

Wishful thinking by the left.

Again with the polls?

How did that work for you in 2016 you silly goose?

FUNNIEST TRUMP CAN'T WIN COMPILATION

View attachment 215841

Any of you care to wager on the outcome of this race?

We can bet for being on this site, if he wins, you get to stay, if he loses, you have to leave this site...for good.

Vice versa for me.

Ready?
YOU Marc AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE friend,steve ps making Bets with the likes of Shit(O excuse me Moderators) I mean Chitwood(or may be it is pronounced SHITWOOD(as you say or pronounce things differently in the US,(eg EEEERRRBS for Herbs) it's hard to know But Marc NO BETS WITH THE LIKES OF HIM...steve…...Apologies Mods for using the S word but I try to be accurate,but I could be wrong of course,no doubt you could advise me...steve

Nice purse swing cupcake.

Wishful thinking by the left.

Again with the polls?

How did that work for you in 2016 you silly goose?

FUNNIEST TRUMP CAN'T WIN COMPILATION

View attachment 215841

Any of you care to wager on the outcome of this race?

We can bet for being on this site, if he wins, you get to stay, if he loses, you have to leave this site...for good.

Ready?

You don't bet much do you?

And / or you are public schooled.

What is the upside for me in betting darling?

Let me help you out - a real bet would be if Cruz loses you get to post in my signature block for a month.

If Cruz wins I get to post in yours for a month.

View attachment 215843
Cool,Stein is much like Trump methinks,Mods please advise me about this post if it contravenes you code???Ta steve

What a tattle tale snitch. You must have gotten beat up on the playground lots.

According to all accounts, based on the latest polls, he's likely to lose.
  1. Top Trump Adviser Says Ted Cruz Could Lose Texas Senate Race
  2. Republicans warn that Ted Cruz could lose - CNN Video
  3. Trump adviser: Ted Cruz may lose midterm for not being 'likable'
  4. Opinion | Why Ted Cruz could lose
  5. Report: Trump official says U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz could lose to U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke
  6. Top Trump official reportedly said Ted Cruz has a likability problem that could cost him his Senate seat

So do you think Teddy will lose? I don't know, this is Texas, but damn it, Beta Rourke is something else.

He's about to flip this whole thing upside down!

What are the ramifications of a big conservative name brand like Ted Cruz losing...in Texas?

Stupid is as Texas does. I’ll be surprised if Cruz doesn’t win by 6 pct points at least
Anybody in Texas who votes for a left wing extremist like Beta boy is a certified idiot.

I doubt too many are going to listen to your advice, after who you supported and voted for the last time around.--:iyfyus.jpg:

dfpxrgcuiam9qwu.jpg

Yet here you are listening…

Lyin Ted is a Latino so he will win the latino vote easily, so he will win this race easily

This is going as expected. They will continue to manipulate these polls until about a week out. Cruz will win by 10 points. Trump at 36%, LOL! I think the GOP is going to hold the house easy this fall. If the Dems thought they had a wave, they would not be acting so reckless. They are acting like they are behind, and I believe they are losing.
What are you going to do when this doesn't happen in November?

I don't understand Cruz. He seems merely to be running against the State of California, which is downright bizarre, and he apparently doesn't like tofu. This is ridiculous! What does he have to offer the people of Texas, ALL OF THEM, by his representation? He seems to have nothing to offer to the citizens of Texas, and says nothing about what he will do to improve their lives.

The people in the government of Texas have, for years, seemed to have no interest in improving life for Texans. They seem not to care at all. Time for Texans to dump them and replace them with people who give a damn.
This will be why Cruz loses.

How did this guy almost kill people? Please explain.
Moreover, how stupid are you? I've been to California only once, as a tourist. Drove from San Francisco down south to the end and then crossed for a day to Tijuana. This doesn't live up to your fantasy of something wrong in California, does it? What is wrong with California? I've been to Texas, too, many years ago. Good enchiladas, scorpions suck, so do the the Portuguese Men O' War on Padre Island. But in the last decades, the state government seems to suck big-time and seems not to represent ALL of the people who are citizens of this state.

You beg the question. What the hell is cruz talking about? He doesn't like tofu? He doesn't like the people who live in another state? This is leadership?
Again, this is why Teddy will lose. It's nothing but a bunch of bubble-gum pop nonsense that's emanating out of his orfice.

People want leadership. The Republicans have taken it for granted, and they won't realize what hit them until they're flat on their back from a solid Beto knockout punch.

canelo-alvarez-ko.jpg

It would be nice to see Lyin’ Ted get the boot but there are too many despicable, shameless people in Texas. He’ll win handily.

5. Report: Trump official says U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz could lose to U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke
  6. Top Trump official reportedly said Ted Cruz has a likability problem that could cost him his Senate seat

So do you think Teddy will lose? I don't know, this is Texas, but damn it, Beta Rourke is something else.

What are the ramifications of a big conservative name brand like Ted Cruz losing...in Texas?

If Ted loses, it will be a shock to the system for sure.

He's also one of those evangelical loonies smack dab in the middle of loonyland Texas.`
He could pretty easily be a phony with that, too. Unbridled ambition.

In which case ?
I don't understand the question.

Cruz’s unbridaled ambition? I could agree, but I would have to say the same for any politition in general. One would need a healthy dose of such to get where they are. Policy wise, how is Robert Francis O’s superior to Ted Cruz’s and why should he be expected to win in texas?
It's just my impression of him. I don't know anything about this race.

Read up on it. Was very intresting and almost a replay of what all is being said now, just against another republican and not a drunk driving white dude who renamed himself as a Mexican.

Every expert in america said crooked hillary was gonna beat president trump. now they're sayin lyin ted is gonna lose

There are Beto signs all over the fucking place in Houston.
Even die-hard Republicans have hated Cruz ever since his "Dr. Seuss" filibuster gov't shutdown.

Report: Beto O’Rourke Tried to Flee Scene of Drunk-Driving Crash

I think this will cost him some votes. Which is stupid since it happened so long ago.

It shouldn't hurt him in light of this:

CNN.com - Bush acknowledges 1976 DUI charge - November 2, 2000
www.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/stories/11/02/bush.dui/
Nov 2, 2000 - Republican presidential candidate George W. Bush admitsthat he was arrested in 1976 for driving under the influence of alcohol near his ...
George W. Bush explains his DUI arrest - YouTube

May 7, 2014 - George W. Bush explains his DUI arrest. akchuk. Loading. ... I was pulled over. I admitted to the policeman that I had been drinking. I paid a fine ...

Report: Beto O’Rourke Tried to Flee Scene of Drunk-Driving Crash

I think this will cost him some votes. Which is stupid since it happened so long ago.

It shouldn't hurt him in light of this:

CNN.com - Bush acknowledges 1976 DUI charge - November 2, 2000
www.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/stories/11/02/bush.dui/
Nov 2, 2000 - Republican presidential candidate George W. Bush admitsthat he was arrested in 1976 for driving under the influence of alcohol near his ...
George W. Bush explains his DUI arrest - YouTube

May 7, 2014 - George W. Bush explains his DUI arrest. akchuk. Loading. ... I was pulled over. I admitted to the policeman that I had been drinking. I paid a fine ...

Not the same. Beto was a bit more elusive...shall we say. LOL.

If Ted loses, it will be a shock to the system for sure.

Again it all depends on the turnout. If Republicans who are disgruntled with Trump decide not to vote in the midterm, and Democrats and Independents show up Beto wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back