It's Not Looking Too Good For Ted Cruz In Texas

What do you think will happen in the Ted Cruz race?

• I'm a Republican/conservative and I think Ted will win

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I think Ted will lose

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think Ted will win

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think Ted will lose

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I'm an independent and I think Ted will win

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • I'm an independent and I think Ted will lose

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand Cruz. He seems merely to be running against the State of California, which is downright bizarre, and he apparently doesn't like tofu. This is ridiculous! What does he have to offer the people of Texas, ALL OF THEM, by his representation? He seems to have nothing to offer to the citizens of Texas, and says nothing about what he will do to improve their lives.

The people in the government of Texas have, for years, seemed to have no interest in improving life for Texans. They seem not to care at all. Time for Texans to dump them and replace them with people who give a damn.

You mist live in California. That’s where Betos money is coming from. Last thing Texans want or need is another drunk senator like that Kennedy trash. Beto almost killed people with his selfish elite attitude. You may like that in Cali, but it don’t fly here.

How did this guy almost kill people? Please explain.
Moreover, how stupid are you? I've been to California only once, as a tourist. Drove from San Francisco down south to the end and then crossed for a day to Tijuana. This doesn't live up to your fantasy of something wrong in California, does it? What is wrong with California? I've been to Texas, too, many years ago. Good enchiladas, scorpions suck, so do the the Portuguese Men O' War on Padre Island. But in the last decades, the state government seems to suck big-time and seems not to represent ALL of the people who are citizens of this state.

You beg the question. What the hell is cruz talking about? He doesn't like tofu? He doesn't like the people who live in another state? This is leadership?

How stupid are you ? If a drunk fella hits a car and shoots off into opposing traffic that’s almost killing people. Don’t see where you come off calling anyone stupid when you ask a retarded question like that. Guess you drank the water in Mexico? You watch to much cable news. It shows ... retard.

According to all accounts, based on the latest polls, he's likely to lose.
  1. Top Trump Adviser Says Ted Cruz Could Lose Texas Senate Race
  2. Republicans warn that Ted Cruz could lose - CNN Video
  3. Trump adviser: Ted Cruz may lose midterm for not being 'likable'
  4. Opinion | Why Ted Cruz could lose
  5. Report: Trump official says U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz could lose to U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke
  6. Top Trump official reportedly said Ted Cruz has a likability problem that could cost him his Senate seat

So do you think Teddy will lose? I don't know, this is Texas, but damn it, Beta Rourke is something else.

He's about to flip this whole thing upside down!

What are the ramifications of a big conservative name brand like Ted Cruz losing...in Texas?

I think it would be Awesome if Cruz lost, but not likely.

The very fact that Texas is in play says a lot.

According to all accounts, based on the latest polls, he's likely to lose.
  1. Top Trump Adviser Says Ted Cruz Could Lose Texas Senate Race
  2. Republicans warn that Ted Cruz could lose - CNN Video
  3. Trump adviser: Ted Cruz may lose midterm for not being 'likable'
  4. Opinion | Why Ted Cruz could lose
  5. Report: Trump official says U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz could lose to U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke
  6. Top Trump official reportedly said Ted Cruz has a likability problem that could cost him his Senate seat

So do you think Teddy will lose? I don't know, this is Texas, but damn it, Beta Rourke is something else.

He's about to flip this whole thing upside down!

What are the ramifications of a big conservative name brand like Ted Cruz losing...in Texas?

I think it would be Awesome if Cruz lost, but not likely.

The very fact that Texas is in play says a lot.

How is it in play? It’s “in play” every year, yet y’all always get it wrong.

I hope he loses. If only all seating senators up for re-election, would lose. How wonderful that would be.

We need term limits now!!!

He's as big a phony as Pelosi. Uncomfortable in their own skin..
He's also one of those evangelical loonies smack dab in the middle of loonyland Texas.`
He could pretty easily be a phony with that, too. Unbridled ambition.

In which case ?
I don't understand the question.

Cruz’s unbridaled ambition? I could agree, but I would have to say the same for any politition in general. One would need a healthy dose of such to get where they are. Policy wise, how is Robert Francis O’s superior to Ted Cruz’s and why should he be expected to win in texas?

He's as big a phony as Pelosi. Uncomfortable in their own skin..
He's also one of those evangelical loonies smack dab in the middle of loonyland Texas.`

In which case ?

Cruz’s unbridaled ambition? I could agree, but I would have to say the same for any politition in general. One would need a healthy dose of such to get where they are. Policy wise, how is Robert Francis O’s superior to Ted Cruz’s and why should he be expected to win in texas?
It's just my impression of him. I don't know anything about this race.

Well, no, not really. Only about 9 of the 33 Senate seats up this year are "in play".

The thing is, It shouldn't have been this way. The Democrats should have expected to taken a lot of losses because they are defending so many seats in Red States. Instead it's red state Republicans who are worried this year that they are going to pay for Trump's stupidity.

Ironically, Ted Cruz is getting screwed by Trump again. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

In which case ?

Race has nothing to do with it. Here is the difference between he as people. Ted Cruz’s is a boring ass need. Robert O’, is a snazzy punk rocking skater who landed a DUI that would have got unconnected people sent to prison for a year or so. Beto renamed himself so he can be “Latino” to, but it really ain’t working for him down here. So we know what all the fluff is. So which of Betos policy’s are superior to those of Cruze? What will Beto vote for that Cruze won’t that Texans should consider at the ballot box?

Well, no, not really. Only about 9 of the 33 Senate seats up this year are "in play".

The thing is, It shouldn't have been this way. The Democrats should have expected to taken a lot of losses because they are defending so many seats in Red States. Instead it's red state Republicans who are worried this year that they are going to pay for Trump's stupidity.

Ironically, Ted Cruz is getting screwed by Trump again. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Mmm. Okay.

In which case ?

Race has nothing to do with it. Here is the difference between he as people. Ted Cruz’s is a boring ass need. Robert O’, is a snazzy punk rocking skater who landed a DUI that would have got unconnected people sent to prison for a year or so. Beto renamed himself so he can be “Latino” to, but it really ain’t working for him down here. So we know what all the fluff is. So which of Betos policy’s are superior to those of Cruze? What will Beto vote for that Cruze won’t that Texans should consider at the ballot box?
I don't know. I wasn't talking about "race", I was talking about "the race". The election. About which I know very little.

I made a comment about my impression of Cruz, that's it.

In which case ?

I don't know. I wasn't talking about "race", I was talking about "the race". The election. About which I know very little.

I made a comment about my impression of Cruz, that's it.

I’m talking about the race to. Many comment on it, but none can go to a polacy or lack there of. People here know where Cruze stands, Beto? Well they know his sticker looks cool on a Prius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back