It's Not Looking Too Good For Ted Cruz In Texas

What do you think will happen in the Ted Cruz race?

• I'm a Republican/conservative and I think Ted will win

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I think Ted will lose

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think Ted will win

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think Ted will lose

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I'm an independent and I think Ted will win

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • I'm an independent and I think Ted will lose

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishful thinking by the left.

Again with the polls?

How did that work for you in 2016 you silly goose?

FUNNIEST TRUMP CAN'T WIN COMPILATION

View attachment 215841

Any of you care to wager on the outcome of this race?

We can bet for being on this site, if he wins, you get to stay, if he loses, you have to leave this site...for good.

Ready?

You don't bet much do you?

And / or you are public schooled.

What is the upside for me in betting darling?

Let me help you out - a real bet would be if Cruz loses you get to post in my signature block for a month.

If Cruz wins I get to post in yours for a month.

View attachment 215843
Cool,Stein is much like Trump methinks,Mods please advise me about this post if it contravenes you code???Ta steve

What a tattle tale snitch. You must have gotten beat up on the playground lots.
Nope just put the Boot In on Obsequious Guys like you,Loser

Last edited:

Again with the polls?

View attachment 215841

We can bet for being on this site, if he wins, you get to stay, if he loses, you have to leave this site...for good.

Vice versa for me.

Ready?
YOU Marc AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE friend,steve ps making Bets with the likes of Shit(O excuse me Moderators) I mean Chitwood(or may be it is pronounced SHITWOOD(as you say or pronounce things differently in the US,(eg EEEERRRBS for Herbs) it's hard to know But Marc NO BETS WITH THE LIKES OF HIM...steve…...Apologies Mods for using the S word but I try to be accurate,but I could be wrong of course,no doubt you could advise me...steve

Nice purse swing cupcake.
I think you mean AXE Swing,Pig Swill

I want to know what any Republican sees in Ted Cruz? Why would you vote for him? He is nothing more than a political opportunist seeking to thrill his far right fanatical groupies with his political stunts that never amount to anything.

Like reading green eggs and ham on the United States Senate floor.

This is basically what you're paying his salary for. He has accomplished nothing, other that making a lot of threats. He doesn't work on bills, he only says NO to them. He has brought nor sponsored any bills that ever made it to the floor--he's just out there for show.

He won't even defend himself after being called a liar a thousand times over, having his wife insulted, and his dad accused of being a conspirator in the JFK assination. He instead ENDORSED Donald Trump after all of that. Cruz is just a weiner dog.

The day's of "I am going to repeal & replace Obamacare"-- are long long gone--:auiqs.jpg:

So why do you want him?

ted-cruz-cartoon-sack.jpg

Last edited:
I want to know what any Republican sees in Ted Cruz? Why would you vote for him? He is nothing more than a political opportunist seeking to thrill his far right fanatical groupies with his political stunts that never amount to anything.

Like reading green eggs and ham on the United States Senate floor.

This is basically what you're paying his salary for. He has accomplished nothing, other that making a lot of threats. He doesn't work on bills, he only says NO to them. He has brought nor sponsored any bills that ever made it to the floor--he's just out there for show.

He won't even defend himself after being called a liar a thousand times over, having his wife insulted, and his dad accused of being a conspirator in the JFK assination. He instead ENDORSED Donald Trump after all of that. Cruz is just a weiner dog.

The day's of "I am going to repeal & replace Obamacare"-- are long long gone--:auiqs.jpg:

So why do you want him?

ted-cruz-cartoon-sack.jpg

The ironic thing is that he got elected by the cult in 2012, and now they've turned on him when they found someone who appealed to their bigotry more directly (Trump).

But I think he's probably safe unless the Blue Wave is so big it wipes out everything.

Again with the polls?

View attachment 215841

Ready?

Let me help you out - a real bet would be if Cruz loses you get to post in my signature block for a month.

View attachment 215843
Cool,Stein is much like Trump methinks,Mods please advise me about this post if it contravenes you code???Ta steve

What a tattle tale snitch. You must have gotten beat up on the playground lots.
Nope just put the Boot In on Obsequious Guys like you,Loser

They when did you cling to the skirt of the Mods cuppy cakes?

Again with the polls?

View attachment 215841

Vice versa for me.

Ready?
YOU Marc AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE friend,steve ps making Bets with the likes of Shit(O excuse me Moderators) I mean Chitwood(or may be it is pronounced SHITWOOD(as you say or pronounce things differently in the US,(eg EEEERRRBS for Herbs) it's hard to know But Marc NO BETS WITH THE LIKES OF HIM...steve…...Apologies Mods for using the S word but I try to be accurate,but I could be wrong of course,no doubt you could advise me...steve

Nice purse swing cupcake.
I think you mean AXE Swing,Pig Swill

You are the one who ran and snitched to the Mods sugar britches

According to all accounts, based on the latest polls, he's likely to lose.
  1. Top Trump Adviser Says Ted Cruz Could Lose Texas Senate Race
  2. Republicans warn that Ted Cruz could lose - CNN Video
  3. Trump adviser: Ted Cruz may lose midterm for not being 'likable'
  4. Opinion | Why Ted Cruz could lose
  5. Report: Trump official says U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz could lose to U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke
  6. Top Trump official reportedly said Ted Cruz has a likability problem that could cost him his Senate seat

So do you think Teddy will lose? I don't know, this is Texas, but damn it, Beta Rourke is something else.

He's about to flip this whole thing upside down!

What are the ramifications of a big conservative name brand like Ted Cruz losing...in Texas?
he's unlikely to lose, unless a whole lot of dems moved into his area.

which could have occurred. leftist hate CA now, since leftist ideals have made it near impossible to live there, so the dunces are moving to TX and repeating their errors.

Not really. You know to little about it to bother with. And we already know you lied about collage. You do that allot with all your forum personalities.

You see, you did it again. I gave you the right spelling, and You STILL spelled it wrong. It's like you are incapable of learning.

Meh, you tell to many lies for one to bother. Collage professer, professional writer ( yet nothing published ) served in the army in Beruit and got medals for it ( per your word ) not to mention your other account claiming to have driven tanks at the battle of the bulge. Meh, like I said, you lie to much, but it’s still fun to clown your ass.

liberals want to make Texas like California right down to TOFU and Silicon and dyed hair

5. Report: Trump official says U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz could lose to U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke
  6. Top Trump official reportedly said Ted Cruz has a likability problem that could cost him his Senate seat

So do you think Teddy will lose? I don't know, this is Texas, but damn it, Beta Rourke is something else.

What are the ramifications of a big conservative name brand like Ted Cruz losing...in Texas?

Rourke is a drunk. They all said the same about Davis .

Marc,

Ted could go into a policy jockey in the background... He is generally dislike within the GOP...

I see the love affair with Trump going south, badly... If GOP ever do an analysis of that they will come up with:

1. GOP packed courts with Judges
2. Got wiped in elections to the point where US get an all inclusive safety net
3. Proper Regulation (Enviromental, Financial...)
4. Major Election reform by Dems

If they believe it was worth it they will go back to business as usual, if they take an introspective look they will see that there brand of tribal warfare devoid of ideas is gone. Cruz this week attacked O'Rourke using a false depiction...

Heavily spliced Ted Cruz video falsely depicts Beto O'Rourke saying he’s ‘grateful’ for flag burning | Politics | Dallas News

This is the Dallas News calling him out. Not a liberal North East paper.

This is how Cruz operates, no ideas, just false information. Beto will probably acknowledge it and why didn't he talk about the issues facing the people of Texas... Do Texas need some one to goto Washington to play for a Red Tribe and try and destroy all others OR go there to represent the people of Texas and what Texas needs...

Again with the polls?

View attachment 215841

Ready?

View attachment 215843
upload_2018-9-12_5-22-43.jpeg

Yeah, I don't see an unapologetic commie defeating Cruz under any circumstance.....regardless of how "unlikable" you believe him to be.....Texas does have a lot of wetbacks but Texas does have voter ID laws.....just sayin.
So...you believe Texas supports a sniveling kiss ass who begs the so-called man who insulted his wife and father to campaign for him?

Yeah, I don't see an unapologetic commie defeating Cruz under any circumstance.....regardless of how "unlikable" you believe him to be.....Texas does have a lot of wetbacks but Texas does have voter ID laws.....just sayin.
So...you believe Texas supports a sniveling kiss ass who begs the so-called man who insulted his wife and father to campaign for him?

When was the last time you liberal pukes won Texas? Yeah never :itsok:

And his DUI and attempt to flee won’t help much either.

Police reports detail Beto O'Rourke's 1998 DWI arrest

State and local police reports obtained by the Chronicle and Express-News show that O’Rourke was driving drunk at what a witness called “a high rate of speed” in a 75 mph zone on Interstate 10 about a mile from the New Mexico border. He lost control and hit a truck, sending his car careening across the center median into oncoming lanes. The witness, who stopped at the scene, later told police that O’Rourke had tried to drive away from the scene.

O'Rourke recorded a 0.136 and 0.134 on police breathalyzers, above a blood-alcohol level of 0.10, the state legal limit at the time. He was arrested at the scene and charged with DWI, but completed a court-approved diversion program and had the charges dismissed.

In a statement Thursday, O’Rourke did not address the witness account of his alleged attempt to flee.
You think Texans care more about that than a swarmy little kiss ass begging the man who insulted his wife and father to come campaign for him?

Beto Rourke should be called out for his cultural appropriation of Hispanics...Beto is an alleged nickname, all of his campaign signs only say Beto. The guy is Irish AF, and might spray tan more than trump. At this point he should just go full blown brown face, I don’t know if that’s a thing, but he’s certainly dancing on that line. The funny part is, he’s running against an actual Hispanic, while trying to mislead the types of voters who don’t know who the VP is into believing he is Hispanic because they just see his signs that just say Beto. His real name, and what he’s been referred too up until this election, is Bob O’Rourke...it’d almost be kind of funny in the “my god, the balls on this guy” kind of way, jf it wasn’t actually working, which makes it kind of sad. I don’t think he’ll win, it’s possible though.

Report: Beto O’Rourke Tried to Flee Scene of Drunk-Driving Crash

I think this will cost him some votes. Which is stupid since it happened so long ago.

It shouldn't hurt him in light of this:

CNN.com - Bush acknowledges 1976 DUI charge - November 2, 2000
www.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/stories/11/02/bush.dui/
Nov 2, 2000 - Republican presidential candidate George W. Bush admitsthat he was arrested in 1976 for driving under the influence of alcohol near his ...
George W. Bush explains his DUI arrest - YouTube

May 7, 2014 - George W. Bush explains his DUI arrest. akchuk. Loading. ... I was pulled over. I admitted to the policeman that I had been drinking. I paid a fine ...

Not the same. Beto was a bit more elusive...shall we say. LOL.

"shall we say"....how about "shall we prove"?

Report: Beto O’Rourke Tried to Flee Scene of Drunk-Driving Crash

I think this will cost him some votes. Which is stupid since it happened so long ago.

It shouldn't hurt him in light of this:

CNN.com - Bush acknowledges 1976 DUI charge - November 2, 2000
www.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/stories/11/02/bush.dui/
Nov 2, 2000 - Republican presidential candidate George W. Bush admitsthat he was arrested in 1976 for driving under the influence of alcohol near his ...
George W. Bush explains his DUI arrest - YouTube

May 7, 2014 - George W. Bush explains his DUI arrest. akchuk. Loading. ... I was pulled over. I admitted to the policeman that I had been drinking. I paid a fine ...

Not the same. Beto was a bit more elusive...shall we say. LOL.

"shall we say"....how about "shall we prove"?

He didn’t deny it. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back