It's Not Looking Too Good For Ted Cruz In Texas

What do you think will happen in the Ted Cruz race?

• I'm a Republican/conservative and I think Ted will win

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I think Ted will lose

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think Ted will win

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think Ted will lose

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I'm an independent and I think Ted will win

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • I'm an independent and I think Ted will lose

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to all accounts, based on the latest polls, he's likely to lose.
  1. Top Trump Adviser Says Ted Cruz Could Lose Texas Senate Race
  2. Republicans warn that Ted Cruz could lose - CNN Video
  3. Trump adviser: Ted Cruz may lose midterm for not being 'likable'
  4. Opinion | Why Ted Cruz could lose
  5. Report: Trump official says U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz could lose to U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke
  6. Top Trump official reportedly said Ted Cruz has a likability problem that could cost him his Senate seat

So do you think Teddy will lose? I don't know, this is Texas, but damn it, Beta Rourke is something else.

He's about to flip this whole thing upside down!

What are the ramifications of a big conservative name brand like Ted Cruz losing...in Texas?

I don't think Ted Cruz has a likeability issue. What we're seeing is the Trump effect. And I imagine we will see this all over the country. What is astounding is Republicans, even in my predominately Republican district didn't show up to vote in the primary--and they had several GOP candidates to choose from. We're also seeing this lackluster voting performance in all of these special elections.

Trump has simply taken the wind out of their sails. They're sick and tired of him also. While many won't publicly admit it, they know deep down they really made a yuuuuuuge F--up by supporting and then voting for him. So they're not voting. Many may realise that the longer he is in office, the more damage he will do to the Republican party. So they're options are to not vote or vote for Democrats, who will oust him out of office.

So I anticipate this in November. Here on the stats in the special elections.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

If Democrats and Independents (whom are motivated) show up and vote in November--you can color Trump GONE within 6 months. And that in itself is their motivation.
Trump says that the Democrats will impeach him if Republicans lose control of the House of Representatives
Republicans warn Trump could be impeached if Democrats win the midterm elections

Really Ted Cruz's biggest mistake was endorsing Trump, after Trump continually called him a liar, then attacked his wife Heidi, and the icing on the cake, accused his father of being a conspirator in the JFK assination. It made him look WEAK.

Cruz-voting-for-Trump.png
It is hilarious that you think Independents are going side with Democrats.

LOL

With Trump polling at 36% with Independents--you can't really say they're in the Trump tard column any longer. I doubt many Independents watch FOX NEWS--:auiqs.jpg:
CNN Poll: Trump approval dips, hits low among independents - CNNPolitics
deal-with-it-trump-cartoon.jpg
CNN stopped being a serious outlet decades ago.

Do you want to know how close to 0% of Independents Democrats are winning right now?

LOL

CNN, ABC/Washington Post and IBD/TIPP all have Trump's approvals at 36%. IBD is a Republican leaning organization.

According to Fox News, Trump Central, Democrats lead among independents 31% to 15% with the rest undecided or for someone else in the question of who should control Congress.

5. Report: Trump official says U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz could lose to U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke
  6. Top Trump official reportedly said Ted Cruz has a likability problem that could cost him his Senate seat

So do you think Teddy will lose? I don't know, this is Texas, but damn it, Beta Rourke is something else.

What are the ramifications of a big conservative name brand like Ted Cruz losing...in Texas?

I don't think Ted Cruz has a likeability issue. What we're seeing is the Trump effect. And I imagine we will see this all over the country. What is astounding is Republicans, even in my predominately Republican district didn't show up to vote in the primary--and they had several GOP candidates to choose from. We're also seeing this lackluster voting performance in all of these special elections.

Trump has simply taken the wind out of their sails. They're sick and tired of him also. While many won't publicly admit it, they know deep down they really made a yuuuuuuge F--up by supporting and then voting for him. So they're not voting. Many may realise that the longer he is in office, the more damage he will do to the Republican party. So they're options are to not vote or vote for Democrats, who will oust him out of office.

So I anticipate this in November. Here on the stats in the special elections.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

If Democrats and Independents (whom are motivated) show up and vote in November--you can color Trump GONE within 6 months. And that in itself is their motivation.
Trump says that the Democrats will impeach him if Republicans lose control of the House of Representatives
Republicans warn Trump could be impeached if Democrats win the midterm elections

Really Ted Cruz's biggest mistake was endorsing Trump, after Trump continually called him a liar, then attacked his wife Heidi, and the icing on the cake, accused his father of being a conspirator in the JFK assination. It made him look WEAK.

Cruz-voting-for-Trump.png
It is hilarious that you think Independents are going side with Democrats.

LOL

With Trump polling at 36% with Independents--you can't really say they're in the Trump tard column any longer. I doubt many Independents watch FOX NEWS--:auiqs.jpg:
CNN Poll: Trump approval dips, hits low among independents - CNNPolitics
deal-with-it-trump-cartoon.jpg
CNN stopped being a serious outlet decades ago.

Do you want to know how close to 0% of Independents Democrats are winning right now?

LOL

CNN, ABC/Washington Post and IBD/TIPP all have Trump's approvals at 36%. IBD is a Republican leaning organization.

According to Fox News, Trump Central, Democrats lead among independents 31% to 15% with the rest undecided or for someone else in the question of who should control Congress.
Only in the deluded mind of a inbred yokel is 60-40 coverage “Trump Central”.

Democrats will be lucky to win the majority of their own voters, much less Independents.

Well, all those people said the same thing last time Ted Cruz ran. He was supposed to lose because he was a stodgy nobody running against a Booosh approved republicunt swamp animal. Well he won. Beto is just an Irish dude with a Mexican name who gets DUI’s and runs off from them so his rich mommy and daddy can fix it for him. Not thinking he wins, I do expect him to have a job on CNN though.

Wishful thinking by the left.

Again with the polls?

How did that work for you in 2016 you silly goose?

FUNNIEST TRUMP CAN'T WIN COMPILATION

View attachment 215841

Any of you care to wager on the outcome of this race?

We can bet for being on this site, if he wins, you get to stay, if he loses, you have to leave this site...for good.

Vice versa for me.

Ready?
YOU Marc AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE friend,steve ps making Bets with the likes of Shit(O excuse me Moderators) I mean Chitwood(or may be it is pronounced SHITWOOD(as you say or pronounce things differently in the US,(eg EEEERRRBS for Herbs) it's hard to know But Marc NO BETS WITH THE LIKES OF HIM...steve…...Apologies Mods for using the S word but I try to be accurate,but I could be wrong of course,no doubt you could advise me...steve

Wishful thinking by the left.

Again with the polls?

How did that work for you in 2016 you silly goose?

FUNNIEST TRUMP CAN'T WIN COMPILATION

View attachment 215841

Any of you care to wager on the outcome of this race?

We can bet for being on this site, if he wins, you get to stay, if he loses, you have to leave this site...for good.

Ready?

You don't bet much do you?

And / or you are public schooled.

What is the upside for me in betting darling?

Let me help you out - a real bet would be if Cruz loses you get to post in my signature block for a month.

If Cruz wins I get to post in yours for a month.

View attachment 215843
Cool,Stein is much like Trump methinks,Mods please advise me about this post if it contravenes you code???Ta steve

The GOP is choosing to aggressively ignore demographics, but when Texas goes purple, the die is cast.

IF it go’s purple. All the folks who say such things do so because they talked to someone from Austin or San Antonio. If those two cities were all that mattered then fine. But Texas will stay red. Even if Beto wins.

The GOP is choosing to aggressively ignore demographics, but when Texas goes purple, the die is cast.
IF it go’s purple. All the folks who say such things do so because they talked to someone from Austin or San Antonio. If those two cities were all that mattered then fine. But Texas will stay red. Even if Beto wins.
Agreed. For now.

`
Cruz is ugly.
`

And stodgy, boring nerd. But he unseated a Boosh planted political elite. Folks really should look at his race with David Douche-hurst before decieding. The guy still carries massive butthurt towards Cruze over the loss. Cruze is running right where he is comfortable. There is also the fact that the Irish dude with a Mexican name will not be seen on a stage with Cruze makes him look scared. Beto would have chance if the election was only in Houston, Austin and Dallas, but it’s not.

And his DUI and attempt to flee won’t help much either.

Police reports detail Beto O'Rourke's 1998 DWI arrest

State and local police reports obtained by the Chronicle and Express-News show that O’Rourke was driving drunk at what a witness called “a high rate of speed” in a 75 mph zone on Interstate 10 about a mile from the New Mexico border. He lost control and hit a truck, sending his car careening across the center median into oncoming lanes. The witness, who stopped at the scene, later told police that O’Rourke had tried to drive away from the scene.

O'Rourke recorded a 0.136 and 0.134 on police breathalyzers, above a blood-alcohol level of 0.10, the state legal limit at the time. He was arrested at the scene and charged with DWI, but completed a court-approved diversion program and had the charges dismissed.

In a statement Thursday, O’Rourke did not address the witness account of his alleged attempt to flee.

I don't understand Cruz. He seems merely to be running against the State of California, which is downright bizarre, and he apparently doesn't like tofu. This is ridiculous! What does he have to offer the people of Texas, ALL OF THEM, by his representation? He seems to have nothing to offer to the citizens of Texas, and says nothing about what he will do to improve their lives.

The people in the government of Texas have, for years, seemed to have no interest in improving life for Texans. They seem not to care at all. Time for Texans to dump them and replace them with people who give a damn.

Last edited:
I don't understand Cruz. He seems merely to be running against the State of California, which is downright bizarre, and he apparently doesn't like tofu. This is ridiculous! What does he have to offer the people of Texas, ALL OF THEM, by his representation? He seems to have nothing to offer to the citizens of Texas, and says nothing about what he will do to improve their lives.

The people in the government of Texas have, for years, seemed to have no interest in improving life for Texans. They seem not to care at all. Time for Texans to dump them and replace them with people who give a damn.

You mist live in California. That’s where Betos money is coming from. Last thing Texans want or need is another drunk senator like that Kennedy trash. Beto almost killed people with his selfish elite attitude. You may like that in Cali, but it don’t fly here.

Oh, and “Beto” ain’t really “Beto” he is Rober Francis O’Roirke. This guy has to many gimmicks in his campaigne. The punk rocker/skater in a dress, wants legal weed and so on. This dude is a bumper sticker cliché, not much more. Sure, he will be a political advisor on CNN, but all his flash and his hit and run DUI will prevent him from being a senator from Texas.

Oh, and “Beto” ain’t really “Beto” he is Rober Francis O’Roirke. This guy has to many gimmicks in his campaigne. The punk rocker/skater in a dress, wants legal weed and so on. This dude is a bumper sticker cliché, not much more. Sure, he will be a political advisor on CNN, but all his flash and his hit and run DUI will prevent him from being a senator from Texas.
He is a typical self hating white Democrat.

He is a typical self hating white Democrat.

With a rich mommy and daddy yup. Bet he has the Dubya Boooosh seal of approval to.

You mist live in California. That’s where Betos money is coming from. Last thing Texans want or need is another drunk senator like that Kennedy trash. Beto almost killed people with his selfish elite attitude. You may like that in Cali, but it don’t fly here.

How did this guy almost kill people? Please explain.
Moreover, how stupid are you? I've been to California only once, as a tourist. Drove from San Francisco down south to the end and then crossed for a day to Tijuana. This doesn't live up to your fantasy of something wrong in California, does it? What is wrong with California? I've been to Texas, too, many years ago. Good enchiladas, scorpions suck, so do the the Portuguese Men O' War on Padre Island. But in the last decades, the state government seems to suck big-time and seems not to represent ALL of the people who are citizens of this state.

You beg the question. What the hell is cruz talking about? He doesn't like tofu? He doesn't like the people who live in another state? This is leadership?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back