It's Good To Be Rich! More Republican Tax Breaks!

Face reality, there will NEVER be enough tax revenue to meet all the spending demands of those busy buying votes.

11143151_851913831548522_6358096348949691901_n.jpg

That's because you don't have the mentality that everyone else's money doesn't belong to them.

Do you think that it's OK for the rich to pay a less percentage of their total income toward taxes than you do?

Passing a bill isn't passing a law. Obama has to sign it unless there's a veto proof majority.

So if Obama doesn't veto it and signs it into law, will you be just as outraged at your Unicorn Ranch Messiah?

From your link:

"The U.S. House of Representatives on Thursday ignored a White House veto threat and passed legislation to repeal the estate tax that hits inherited assets worth $5.4 million or more."

Mean ole children hat'in Republican message FAIL.

That's because you don't have the mentality that everyone else's money doesn't belong to them.

Do you think that it's OK for the rich to pay a less percentage of their total income toward taxes than you do?
I think it's okay for them to pay the same or more than I do. What I DON'T think is okay is demanding that they pay more, then refusing to define what they should pay and stick to it. Those wailing about a "fair share" never define it, because they want to continue wailing no matter WHAT percentage the wealthy pay. In essence, they really only mean "MORE, MORE, MORE". I also don't think it's okay for an ultra wealthy man to complain that his income tax is too low while he uses an army of tax attorneys to ensure he pays the least amount he can, and take most of his income in capital gains that would not even be impacted by an increase in the income taxes that he demands.

Forum List

Back