It's Almost Sad: Obama seeks to rally glum Dems amid GOP challenges

Awesome, the mighty Jillian stopped by to add nothing again. Huge!

Why is it that idiots like you think your blather is supposed to be treated seriously.

Say something intelligent... you'll be treated accordingly.

Otherwise, too bad, so sad, life is filled with pain. and nutbar freaks like you get treated like the nutbar freaks you are. :thup:

you're the one with the anger management issues. I never rant. and I'm never glum.

Sorry to disappoint. Perhaps therapy would help you.

or maybe not.

and sorry if i can't get myself to take you any kind of seriously. you'd have to add another digit to your IQ for that. ;)

Ya, the new corruption by Democrats is legal. It's called the stimulus bill, TARP, and the health care bill.

RW may have a point on this one..........

The last Administration was far more corrupt, but I'm not sure that's saying much and it certainly doesn't excuse corruption and collusion in the Obama Admin.

We'll see. We've only had 1 year of the Obama Administration and they're already breaking corruption records.

You know when you lie, a little part of your soul dies.

Really? Then how are you alive?

not even a tinsey winsey bit.

Provide a single conviction...lets start there

Then we can discuss ACTUAL convictions from the Nixon and Reagan administration

Oh it's still early, they will slip up, they always do......early money is on Geithner, followed by Emanuel at a close second.......

Sorry guys

Getting badmouthed on FoxNews does not equate to convictions

Actually, it shows you are doing your job

Why so glum? Super majority gone, over 70% control of the Senate since WWII, 78% control of the House since WWII, all of your bright ideas are broke or going insolvent, more corruption than we have ever seen in government, and let's be honest, 90% of all taxation are Democrat authored.

Is it any wonder?

Obama seeks to rally glum Dems amid GOP challenges - Yahoo! News

Why so glum?

:lol:

The best part of your linked article:

"We can't win in 2010 if all we're doing is celebrating the election of 2008," said Buckley, who is also vice chairman of the DNC. "We haven't gotten out the message of this administration's successes."
:lol::lol::lol:

And I imagine it would be all those "saved" government jobs that Obama has been talking about---:cuckoo:

Yup, me and the Tea Party protesters, the people of Virginia, the people of New Jersey, now Massachusetts, Republicans, Democrats, and independents fed up with the corruption were all just born this year.

Please, don't change, stay the course, and good luck with the repetitive glumness syndrome............

;)

Yup, me and the Tea Party protesters, the people of Virginia, the people of New Jersey, now Massachusetts, Republicans, Democrats, and independents fed up with the corruption were all just born this year.

Please, don't change, stay the course, and good luck with the repetitive glumness syndrome............

;)

LOL......Titanic showing how out of touch he is from reality

Virginia, NJ and Mass voted that way because they were fed up with corruption

Spin....Spin......Spin

Just for a start, ask yourselves how many Obama appointees had to refuse an appontment or had to pay their Taxes, before they could accept?

Things that make ya go hmmmm!!!
What's even worse is that the White House had to suspend FBI security checks just so they could fill staff positions and select their Czars.

Forum List

Back