It's Almost Sad: Obama seeks to rally glum Dems amid GOP challenges

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
Why so glum? Super majority gone, over 70% control of the Senate since WWII, 78% control of the House since WWII, all of your bright ideas are broke or going insolvent, more corruption than we have ever seen in government, and let's be honest, 90% of all taxation are Democrat authored.

Is it any wonder?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100206/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama;_ylt=AnbmSSKSwtvHuiY7V2i4ZsCs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTM4cm1pNDFoBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTAwMjA2L3VzX29iYW1hBGNjb2RlA21vc3Rwb3B1bGFyBGNwb3MDMgRwb3MDNwRwdANob21lX2Nva2UEc2VjA3luX3RvcF9zdG9yeQRzbGsDb2JhbWFzZWVrc3Rv

Why so glum?

:lol:

The Obama Administration may go down as one of the most corrupt in our Nation's history.

This is just sad:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppJcKZcFGMU&feature=response_watch]YouTube - Timothy Geithner gets spanked! C-SPAN VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS[/ame]

Just ANOTHER LIAR from the Democrats, unbeeeeelievable he gets off scott free..............

Absolutely sickening.

This is, bar none, the most corrupt government I have ever seen in my lifetime. Nothing but thugs and thieves, and you know it.

This is, bar none, the most corrupt government I have ever seen in my lifetime. Nothing but thugs and thieves, and you know it.
I am inclined to think our gov't has pretty much been corrupt from the start; it just seems as if they are more open about it these days.

The last Administration was far more corrupt, but I'm not sure that's saying much and it certainly doesn't excuse corruption and collusion in the Obama Admin.

The sad irony is that had Obama and the Democratic Congress simply stuck to their ideological guns and implemented what they were elected to - withdrawal from Iraq and Afghanistan, public health care, an end to the business elite and special interests control over Washington - they'd be massively popular and have nothing to worry about. It is precisely because they were not progressive, but instead maintained and sometimes worsened the status quo, that they're in a world of shit. I feel no sympathy for Obama or his party's predicament, it is their own doing. Rahm Emanuel is the new Karl Rove, and both led the man they whispered to (and subsequently the nation) to disaster.

What's truly absurd is that those fed up with the Democrats would now consider voting Republican after the last 8 years. It's like going back to your abusive husband because your new boyfriend slapped you. The realization people should have come to is that both the Democratic and Republican parties, as national entities and organizations that run Presidential candidates, are not just corrupt but more importantly are unconcerned with the needs or will of the American people. The clusterfuck we are in, exacerbated by every president of the last 50 years and even moreso in the last 10, should lead reasonable people to conclude that third parties are the only viable option, instead we keep trudging back and forth between two broken and discredited parties more concerned with beating one another than helping the rest of us.

It's ridiculous and yes, it's sad.

Last edited:
No administration in history was even close to the TRILLIONS these Democrats have stolen from the people, and they want MORE too!

BIASED folks from either Party aren't useful to America anyways. Hence the closed minded, and glum, Democrats here.

;)

Just for a start, ask yourselves how many Obama appointees had to refuse an appontment or had to pay their Taxes, before they could accept?

Things that make ya go hmmmm!!!

Should we start with the lies, deception, and CORRUPTION of the porkuls bill? or the fact Obama needed Republican nominees because all the Democrats were facing tax evasion charges? Now Gaithner lied to Bush to get AIG TARP funding through. Back room deals, Medicare for Nebraska if they sign zee papers. What else do you little brown shirts need to see? 700 million in lobbying to try and rip us off on health care?

Hello, are you people breathing?

Maybe just a little glum........

;)

The last Administration was far more corrupt, but I'm not sure that's saying much and it certainly doesn't excuse corruption and collusion in the Obama Admin.

We'll see. We've only had 1 year of the Obama Administration and they're already breaking corruption records.

We'll see. We've only had 1 year of the Obama Administration and they're already breaking corruption records.

You know when you lie, a little part of your soul dies.

Forum List

Back