Its a poison.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I watch MrGracie...every day, sit in front of his tv and watch Colbert and CNN and ABC and NBS and night tv shows where Trump is bashed non stop 24/7 and he gobbles up everything they say. EVERYTHING. When I ask him if he heard on the news about something positive Trump has done that I damn well know has NOT been reported by the MSM, he denies is. Says its all lies. He LOATHES Trump. An unhealthy, disgusting HATRED of the man and when I ask why...he gets the deer in headlights look on his face. Its flat out scarey sometimes. His mind is being poisoned in front of me. This is the man I married...that is smart, witty, savvy, kind...but he has turned into this monster I don't know any more. We can't talk about anything any more because he is no longer the same person. This HATRED he has in him...has made him a shell of what he once was. And I can't reach him. Why can't I? Because he "has to watch his tv shows (news)" and its the same shit day after day after day...poisoning everyone who listens or watches. And it isn't just him this is being done to. Everyone that watches that shit...get pulled deeper into the hate.

I watch MrGracie...every day, sit in front of his tv and watch Colbert and CNN and ABC and NBS and night tv shows where Trump is bashed non stop 24/7 and he gobbles up everything they say. EVERYTHING. When I ask him if he heard on the news about something positive Trump has done that I damn well know has NOT been reported by the MSM, he denies is. Says its all lies. He LOATHES Trump. An unhealthy, disgusting HATRED of the man and when I ask why...he gets the deer in headlights look on his face. Its flat out scarey sometimes. His mind is being poisoned in front of me. This is the man I married...that is smart, witty, savvy, kind...but he has turned into this monster I don't know any more. We can't talk about anything any more because he is no longer the same person. This HATRED he has in him...has made him a shell of what he once was. And I can't reach him. Why can't I? Because he "has to watch his tv shows (news)" and its the same shit day after day after day...poisoning everyone who listens or watches. And it isn't just him this is being done to. Everyone that watches that shit...get pulled deeper into the hate.

It's prolly that finger you're wagging.

No. Its the screaming banshees on tv that no longer report anything or even have a late night show about many MANY other things of interest. Nope. It all has to be Trump Bashing with TDS.

It's prolly that finger you're wagging.

Yeah, right. Deny all you want.

It's hard to give advice without knowing details (age, languages, work, location, and so on). If you're young then he may grow out of it in time. If he's older than 50 there is little chance he will, but separation and divorce may not be helpful if there are children. It also depends on what side they are on.

No. Its the screaming banshees on tv that no longer report anything or even have a late night show about many MANY other things of interest. Nope. It all has to be Trump Bashing with TDS.

I'm still seeing finger. Still hearing it too.

Trade up ...

john-slattery-mad-men-s7-750x422.jpg

It's hard to give advice without knowing details (age, languages, work, location, and so on). If you're young then he may grow out of it in time. If he's older than 50 there is little chance he will, but separation and divorce may not be helpful if there are children. It also depends on what side they are on.
I have no intention of leaving him over politics. We just don't talk about anything anymore that pertains to that. And...its sad I have to watch him suck up all the crap and not seeing the "wrongness" of the shit he listens to.

I feel for you. And I have actually thought of this. My hubby and I are thankfully on the same page. But this anti-Trump thing going on? It's a religion. And it's a beast of a religion. It's one of the most frightening things I've ever seen unfurling right in front of my eyes.

Someone right here on this board yesterday basically used voting for Trump as a kind of Moral Purity Test. If you didn't vote for him, you're Good. If you did, you're Evil.

Your anecdote is very instructive and downright scary. I have never seen this kind of Moral Panic before. I wish people would wake up from it.

He didn't care for Obama..but voted for him because...drumroll...DEMOCRAT. He wanted Hillary..not because he thinks she would be good, but because....DEMOCRAT. He is partisan all the way, no matter who it is. I asked him once some time ago "If Hillary admitted to actually killing someone to shut them up, you would STILL vote for her, wouldn't you?" and he had this crazed look in his eye and yelled YES!!!!!
I just gaped at him, then shook my head. He followed me and apologized and said no..he wouldn't...but she would never admit to something she never did, blah blah, yadda yadda. But if I mention the word Trump...he gets all crazy again. Its a sickness being spread via the airwaves. He is going to be 71 soon...maybe its age. But I was democrat too, for a very long time. I am not republican either. But I know wrong when I see it and the left is WRONG and they are as crazy as MrGracie when it comes to Trump. And yes..its scarey.

He didn't care for Obama..but voted for him because...drumroll...DEMOCRAT. He wanted Hillary..not because he thinks she would be good, but because....DEMOCRAT. He is partisan all the way, no matter who it is. I asked him once some time ago "If Hillary admitted to actually killing someone to shut them up, you would STILL vote for her, wouldn't you?" and he had this crazed look in his eye and yelled YES!!!!!
I just gaped at him, then shook my head. He followed me and apologized and said no..he wouldn't...but she would never admit to something she never did, blah blah, yadda yadda. But if I mention the word Trump...he gets all crazy again. Its a sickness being spread via the airwaves. He is going to be 71 soon...maybe its age. But I was democrat too, for a very long time. I am not republican either. But I know wrong when I see it and the left is WRONG and they are as crazy as MrGracie when it comes to Trump. And yes..its scarey.

I don't condone everything Trump is and everything he has done. But I will tell you this. My daughter starts college soon and is working a retail job right now. She has people shopping at her store, managers at other stores, who approach her with business cards who try to recruit her for their store.

Let that sink in. The economy is SO GOOD my daughter, who is friendly and a good worker, I will admit it, gets recruited on a regular basis. They are offering her a NICE SALARY on the spot to come work for them after they see her work, after she helps them.

Imagine that, just imagine it, a few years ago. Would never have happened.

And I really think the stupid idiots in the MSM are going to ruin this bursting economy because "Trump says mean things on Twitter". REALLY? REALLY? Everything here is finally turning around and we're going shipwreck this because butthurt?

Have you ever stopped for a minute and considered the possibility that the man is right?

Imagine being him having to deal with a spouse who thinks Trump is fit to be our POTUS.

Have you ever stopped for a minute and considered the possibility that the man is right?

Imagine being him having to deal with a spouse who thinks Trump is fit to be our POTUS.
I don't agree with all that Trump does. But he was a better choice than Hillary. "The man" is not the same man. The hate was never there before. There is no reason for such hate. None.
And, you know nothing about my life, or me, or what our marriage is about any more than I know about yours but you don't see me making comment about your wife, do you. So STFU and slither back to your shithole downstairs.

See how insane this is? If you think Trump is "fit to be POTUS", that's not just a faulty judgment...it's so bad you must be "dealt with".

That's insane.

It really is. I hope you wake up and realize how batcrap insane that is.

Anyone who thinks The Donald is not fit to be President is mentally ill. Do we blame fake news for that? No, there is something more. Some people are predisposed to being no quite right. Best to know that and get out of the relationship before it is too late.

Forum List

Back