Its a poison.

Have you ever stopped for a minute and considered the possibility that the man is right?

Imagine being him having to deal with a spouse who thinks Trump is fit to be our POTUS.

See how insane this is? If you think Trump is "fit to be POTUS", that's not just a faulty judgment...it's so bad you must be "dealt with".

That's insane.

It really is. I hope you wake up and realize how batcrap insane that is.

If you feel Trump is fit to be POTUS, you are someone who must be tolerated. Dealt with. It means you are flawed.

That's a religious belief that you have, then.

I hope you realize that. You're in a cult.

OK.

I'm trying to de-program you.

Trump is your Moral Judgment meter. Who someone voted for, for president. That's your measure of Good and Evil.

You need de-programming. I'm not kidding.

Voted for? Nope. I get that. People were duped.

Still supports? Yep. Flawed.

I said nothing about good and evil. I think you may be projecting.

Have you ever stopped for a minute and considered the possibility that the man is right?

Imagine being him having to deal with a spouse who thinks Trump is fit to be our POTUS.

See how insane this is? If you think Trump is "fit to be POTUS", that's not just a faulty judgment...it's so bad you must be "dealt with".

That's insane.

If you feel Trump is fit to be POTUS, you are someone who must be tolerated. Dealt with. It means you are flawed.

OK.

Trump is your Moral Judgment meter. Who someone voted for, for president. That's your measure of Good and Evil.

Many people need de-programmed. Trump's no saint, that's for damn sure, but we'd already have countrywide strife if a Bush or

Hillary had been elected. Trump was a Hail Mary with 6 seconds left on the clock,

baby. Touchdown!

That's insane.

OK.

Many people need de-programmed. Trump's no saint, that's for damn sure, but we'd already have countrywide strife if a Bush or

Hillary had been elected. Trump was a Hail Mary, baby.

Man. Can a nutbag rationalize or what?!

That's insane.

OK.

Oh, nope. Trump is not MY moral compass. Believe that. I see him as a human being. I'm not in a moral panic.

THat's all over on your side, pal. Snap out of it, now

I look at hardcore partisan ideology as more of a condition, or a virus, than a poison.
  • In can infect anyone, regardless of intelligence or background.
  • Once infected, the perceptions and thought processes of the subject become distorted. Literally.
  • The best we can do is just try to avoid exposing ourselves to it too much.
  • It can be difficult to eradicate, but with enough effort the subject can work free from it.
So it's an affliction. Maybe a pathogen. Kind of like herpes.

That's insane.

OK.

Oh honey all your language is good and evil, to extrapolate. "Flawed" and "dealt with". And you are just the Moral Avengers, aren't you? The Nobel Resistance.

Snap out of this BS now

OK.

Oh, nope. Trump is not MY moral compass. Believe that. I see him as a human being. I'm not in a moral panic.

You’ve not impressed me yet. As long as you believe that Trump is fit to be our president, you are a flawed individual.

OK.

You have a picture of our president in handcuffs as your avatar.

!!!!

OK.

Oh honey all your language is good and evil, to extrapolate. "Flawed" and "dealt with". And you are just the Moral Avengers, aren't you? The Nobel Resistance.

Snap out of this BS now

Noble.

OK.

You have a picture of our president in handcuffs as your avatar.

!!!!

Yep. That’s right.

OK.

You’ve not impressed me yet. As long as you believe that Trump is fit to be our president, you are a flawed individual.

And again, that's your judgement of Good and Evil. How someone judges a political figure.

Are you that lost? Really? Just in a year and a half, you've lost all your ability to judge in this madness that has swept the nation? That's really sad. I mean that. Sad.

OK.

Snap out of this BS now

Noble.

That's what they say in cults, you know.

They're Fighting the Good Fight.

Everyone not on their side is Evil.

100 times worse than Christianity, the Cult of the Resistance. I hope you can see it someday

And again, that's your judgement of Good and Evil. How someone judges a political figure.

Are you that lost? Really? Just in a year and a half, you've lost all your ability to judge in this madness that has swept the nation? That's really sad. I mean that. Sad.

Hmmm. You are rambling.

Snap out of this BS now

Noble.

100 times worse than Christianity, the Cult of the Resistance. I hope you can see it someday

You are very sensitive to being thought of as evil. I wonder what you’ll do if someone actually says that about you?

Hmmm. You are rambling.

Meanwhile, Trump is so deeply embedded in your cranium he's your actual avatar. He's your Moral Compass and your avatar.

Boy.

I watch MrGracie...every day, sit in front of his tv and watch Colbert and CNN and ABC and NBS and night tv shows where Trump is bashed non stop 24/7 and he gobbles up everything they say. EVERYTHING. When I ask him if he heard on the news about something positive Trump has done that I damn well know has NOT been reported by the MSM, he denies is. Says its all lies. He LOATHES Trump. An unhealthy, disgusting HATRED of the man and when I ask why...he gets the deer in headlights look on his face. Its flat out scarey sometimes. His mind is being poisoned in front of me. This is the man I married...that is smart, witty, savvy, kind...but he has turned into this monster I don't know any more. We can't talk about anything any more because he is no longer the same person. This HATRED he has in him...has made him a shell of what he once was. And I can't reach him. Why can't I? Because he "has to watch his tv shows (news)" and its the same shit day after day after day...poisoning everyone who listens or watches. And it isn't just him this is being done to. Everyone that watches that shit...get pulled deeper into the hate.

disconnect with him for a while if you can. I've been doing so frequently.

Snap out of this BS now

Noble.

You are very sensitive to being thought of as evil. I wonder what you’ll do if someone actually says that about you?

Oh honey. Not even in the least. It doesn't concern me, what you call me--go ahead. I'm more concerned about the brainwashing to be honest.

The media claims Trump is spreading hate, but it's the media that does it. It's classic brainwashing.

And you are the product of that brainwashing.
Oh the IRONY!!!
Donnie Dirtbag outright admits his pure hate, but it's the media spreading hate by simply quoting the disgusting hateful pathological liar! :cuckoo:

I hate the media. They treat me very, very unfairly.”
- Donald Jackass Trump

Forum List

Back