Its a poison.

It is SO poisonous....it is affecting everything. Restaurants, grocery stores..and even hardware stores. MrG and I went to get paint supplies and whatnot and the guy "helping" us had a major attitude. I kept ignoring it but finally had enough when I said "look, mister...your attitude needs some adjusting" and he said with an accent "No. Americans have attitude" and I said "yet you are working for Americans, aren't you?" and then he followed us around the store yammering at us so finally MrG said "get out of our faces and stop following us around" and the guy backed off. Another employee came over to us and said we should speak to a manager. I asked where the guy was from and he said South Africa. I said the guy needs more PR training and he insisted I talk to a manager. I said no...I didn't want him fired...but he needs to realize he WORKS for Americans and cease with the bullshit commentary against Americans. The guy said yes....he would inform management. I said fine...but I won't. Don't fire him. Give him a good talking to...UNLESS he does it to other customers.

Dude was almost dangerous scarey the way he was harping on us.

Oh the IRONY!!!
Donnie Dirtbag outright admits his pure hate, but it's the media spreading hate by simply quoting the disgusting hateful pathological liar! :cuckoo:

I hate the media. They treat me very, very unfairly.”
- Donald Jackass Trump
Where's your link...because that quote doesn't even appear on Google?
trump “I hate the media,” Trump grumbled. “They treat me very, very - Google Search"&oq=trump+“I+hate+the+media%2C”+Trump+grumbled.+“They+treat+me+very%2C+very"&gs_l=psy-ab.12...35193.39113.0.41256.2.2.0.0.0.0.127.251.0j2.2.0....0...1c.1j2.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.nuaZhIQ9How

Read a book once in a while!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0765N7DD7/?tag=ff0d01-20
Your link is shit.
It takes you straight to Amazon to buy a stupid book.
Yeah, the book that contains the quote!!!! There is also a google link showing the quote, which you said google couldn't find.

No wonder Trump's Chumps can't figure out anything for themselves!!!!!
OH, I can figure shit out.

You folks just don't know how to prove your point effectively.
Not only could you not figure anything out without help, you couldn't even find the quote with google, I even had to do that for you effectively proving your incompetence!
Your MessiahRushie has you pegged!

March 01, 2012
RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.

Where's your link...because that quote doesn't even appear on Google?
trump “I hate the media,” Trump grumbled. “They treat me very, very - Google Search"&oq=trump+“I+hate+the+media%2C”+Trump+grumbled.+“They+treat+me+very%2C+very"&gs_l=psy-ab.12...35193.39113.0.41256.2.2.0.0.0.0.127.251.0j2.2.0....0...1c.1j2.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.nuaZhIQ9How

Your link is shit.
Yeah, the book that contains the quote!!!! There is also a google link showing the quote, which you said google couldn't find.

Not only could you not figure anything out without help, you couldn't even find the quote with google, I even had to do that for you effectively proving your incompetence!

March 01, 2012
RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.
Actually Google has algorithms that weed out some types of news.
I fed the exact words and phrases that was supposedly attributed to Trump and nothing of the sort came up.
It should have popped up immediately.
I suspect it's not an exact quote, but a misquote or the opinion of the author of a hit-piece book.
It's not my fault that even Google, which is definitely anti-Trump, doesn't seem to work the way you want it to.
Regardless, it's up to you to prove your point, not me.

Your link is shit.

March 01, 2012
I fed the exact words and phrases that was supposedly attributed to Trump and nothing of the sort came up.
I suspect it's not an exact quote, but a misquote or the opinion of the author of a hit-piece book.
It's not my fault that even Google, which is definitely anti-Trump, doesn't seem to work the way you want it to.
Hey dumb ass, I posted the google search link and STILL you couldn't find the quote, and like a typical Trump Chump you blame google!!!

Your link is shit.

March 01, 2012
Hey dumb ass, I posted the google search link and STILL you couldn't find the quote, and like a typical Trump Chump you blame google!!!
I followed it and it was a sales pitch on Amazon you fucking retard!!!!

Forum List

Back