Italy Convicts "US Agents"

Bbbbbut why do they hate us?

they hated us back in 75 too.....any other revelations?

Annoying, isn't it? Americans who are too fucking stupid to realize that we didn't actually bring this on ourselves. Certain countries, certain cultures will always hate us because of our freedoms, not because we're an evil nation. Maybe we should teach our kids the truth instead of filling their heads with shit about how bad our nation is.

Fucking liberal school system.

I do believe someone with proper qualifications stated 9/11 was the consequence of our foreign policies coming home to roost. Your claim is to say it's because they hate our freedom. You can't be serious.

good for italy,

same should be done by german, macedonian, and US authorities in the el masri case.

Bullshit.

Fuck Italy.

It's a silly petty little meaningless show, for the rubes, they just put on.

We all know it; probably even the Italian citizens for whom the "justice system" there just tried to put on the show!

two italians were sentenced to three years in jail, too.

and the other fucks will hopefully never set foot on italy again.

and some other fucks will hopefully think twice before kidnapping some "terrorist looking guys off the streets".

zero empathy, full of fear and rage, double standard fuckers.

american exceptionalism.

guys like you will only wake up when someone you know gets this treatment.
then it will be horrible.

this is where the niemöller quote applies, fascists!

Horse shit.

You have another "use" of the phrase "American exceptionalism" in mind when you and your ilk employ that stupid term.

What you mean is that YOU take exception to almost anything and everything America does.

It is not "fascist," you blathering numbskull, to applaud the work of our covert operatives in grabbing the scumbag bastards who bring us such treats as the 9/11/2001 attacks.

Your reaction is perverse. "Oh nosies! 'We' used rendition in a foreign land. ZOMG! The horror. 'We' suck." You REALLY need to stop blindly adhering to the idiocy of schmucks like the American embarrassment presently infesting the Oval Office.

To the extent we had a hand in seizing such a suspect anywhere on planet Earth, I still say "GREAT." Of course my reaction is bound to be different than yours and that of your ilk. I don't hate America.

Bullshit.

Fuck Italy.

It's a silly petty little meaningless show, for the rubes, they just put on.

We all know it; probably even the Italian citizens for whom the "justice system" there just tried to put on the show!

and some other fucks will hopefully think twice before kidnapping some "terrorist looking guys off the streets".

american exceptionalism.

Horse shit.

You have another "use" of the phrase "American exceptionalism" in mind when you and your ilk employ that stupid term.

What you mean is that YOU take exception to almost anything and everything America does.

It is not "fascist," you blathering numbskull, to applaud the work of our covert operatives in grabbing the scumbag bastards who bring us such treats as the 9/11/2001 attacks.

Your reaction is perverse. "Oh nosies! 'We' used rendition in a foreign land. ZOMG! The horror. 'We' suck." You REALLY need to stop blindly adhering to the idiocy of schmucks like the American embarrassment presently infesting the Oval Office.

To the extent we had a hand in seizing such a suspect anywhere on planet Earth, I still say "GREAT." Of course my reaction is bound to be different than yours and that of your ilk. I don't hate America.

even you can do better than that.

extremely tired string of stupid talking points.

why is it so hard to understand that those that are suspected terrorists aren't actually all terrorists?

because you want it to be so. so your conscience is clear and you don't need to worry.

everyone who gets abducted becomes guilty by default.

everyone who gets tortured is a terrorist.

everyone who gets executed is guilty.

everyone killed in afghanistan is a taliban.

every CIA agent is a hero.

la-di-fucking-la!

Wonder what the Italians would do if they had a 9-11? Personally I don't care what the CIA does to keep up safe. For my money they can kill all terrorists on site. After all, the terrorists would kill any Americans or if they could, we would have another 9-11.

Italy and the rest of Europe can kiss my ass. The only time they want to see America is when they need money or they need someone to shed blood for them. Europe, with a few exceptions, will do nothing to fight terrorism unless it lands in their back yard. They depend on the good ol U.S. of A to do the fighting for them. The next time somebody goosesteps across Europe, they can handle it themselves.

Our so called Allies will do nothing unless we lead the way. Unless we provide the manpower, blood and lets not forget the money.

I'm glad Italy did it but also embarrassed we are such hypocrites other nations have to hold our people accountable. The above attitude is exactly why some hate America. We're so damn arrogant we believe we are the only ones who have the right to kidnap innocent people and invade nations to occupy them. If someone doesn't care what the cia does then they have absolutely no room to criticize any other nation. When we let fear dictate our principles we effectively remove any room for any honorable ones.
And what would you have the USA do in a jurisdiction that is not the USA's?

Italy is capable of handling it.

I would not have us do anything in another nation without their fully informed consent. I think respecting our Constitution should be the first priority.

Face it, Eder. The USA is exceptional. Too fucking bad for the lilliputians.

yeah, very exceptional. like the other countries, they are also all very exceptional. but some countries are more exceptional than others, right?

nice swift reference. shows me a lot about you. the need to feel bigger than others by the sole of "virtue" of nationality. good show.

I'm glad Italy did it but also embarrassed we are such hypocrites other nations have to hold our people accountable. The above attitude is exactly why some hate America. We're so damn arrogant we believe we are the only ones who have the right to kidnap innocent people and invade nations to occupy them. If someone doesn't care what the cia does then they have absolutely no room to criticize any other nation. When we let fear dictate our principles we effectively remove any room for any honorable ones.
And what would you have the USA do in a jurisdiction that is not the USA's?

Italy is capable of handling it.

I would not have us do anything in another nation without their fully informed consent. I think respecting our Constitution should be the first priority.

You just cobbled together two completely UNrelated concepts.

Last edited:
Italy convicts 'U.S. agents' in CIA kidnap trial - CNN.com

ROME, Italy (CNN) -- Two dozen Americans -- most thought to work for the CIA -- were sentenced to five years in prison Wednesday by an Italian court for their role in the seizing of a suspected terrorist off the streets of Milan in 2003, Italian media reported.
They did not appear for trial and are not in custody, but the ruling could effectively make them international fugitives.
The trial was the first to deal with a practice that human rights groups call "extraordinary rendition," and they say the United States has often sent suspects to countries that practice torture.
Washington acknowledges making secret "rendition" transfers of terrorism suspects between countries but denies using torture or handing suspects over to countries that do.
The case centered on the extraordinary rendition of a Muslim cleric, Osama Mustafa Hassan Nasr, or Abu Omar. <more>

As much as I don't agree with it I have to admit that it is their country and if they decide to convict people for abducting their citizens then that is their right. On the other hand, it is our right to revoke any special privalages that italian citizens get in this country and I think we should start revoking them immediatly.

Gotta agree - to me the $64,000 question is WHY aren't the Italian authorities cooperating with us in apprehending terrorism suspects.

american exceptionalism.

Horse shit.

Sadly, it appears this is the best you can do. So sad.

extremely tired string of stupid talking points.

Wrong again, of course, unless you are blathering about your posts in this thread.

why is it so hard to understand that those that are suspected terrorists aren't actually all terrorists?

Not difficult to understand at all. Hell, even you can figure that much out. Of course, it's a pretty much irrelevant point, but still ...

because you want it to be so. so your conscience is clear and you don't need to worry.

everyone who gets abducted becomes guilty by default.

Typical of your addled "thinking." You seem to equate the mere fact of rendition itself with a conclusion of presumed guilt. The two are not in fact the same thing.

The way it works in the real world (your objection is noted but of no import) is different. The SUSPECTED scumbag cannot be questioned or tried at all unless he is first scooped up. For some odd reason (which you are too biased to ever contemplate), the suspected terrorists just CANNOT be relied upon to submit to questioning or any kind of quasi "judicial" process. And other governments often find it very difficult to use their own law enforcement of counter-terrorism resources to scoop up the suspects (wouldn't want to offend Muslims. Must be politically correct, which is to say, they must be pansies).

So, as a consequence, if we want to investigate these guys or go further, it is up to us to seize them, ourselves.

everyone who gets tortured is a terrorist.

It appears you cannot make ANY arguments at all without relying on strawmen. I never argued any such thing. Your effort to put words in my mouth or the mouths of anybody else is rejected as baseless. In short, you are lying. That usually reveals how weak your position is. It does in this instance, too.

everyone who gets executed is guilty.

A rejected Eder lie. See prior paragraph.

everyone killed in afghanistan is a taliban.

Cobbling together a string of your baseless claims (lies) is no more persuasive than your original lie. Sorry. Life doesn't work like that, Eder.

Nobody I know said THAT shit, either, except you liars. Oh, but (this will shock you of course) SOME CIA agents ARE actually heroes.

la-di-fucking-la!

At last, a non Eder lie. Meaningless keystrokes though they might be, at least you aren't lying in that last pointless muttering incoherent spew.

Last edited:

yeah, very exceptional. like the other countries, they are also all very exceptional. but some countries are more exceptional than others, right? ....
Indeed.

.... nice swift reference. shows me a lot about you. the need to feel bigger than others by the sole of "virtue" of nationality. good show.
If you had a good opinion of me personally, I would have issues with that. ;)

Horse shit.

Wrong again, of course, unless you are blathering about your posts in this thread.

Not difficult to understand at all. Hell, even you can figure that much out. Of course, it's a prety much irrelevant point, but still ...

Typical of your addled "thinking." You seem to equate the mere fact of rendition itself with a conclusion of presumed guilt. The two are not in fact the same thing.

The way it works in the real world (your objection is noted bbut of no import) is different. The SUSPECTED scumbag cannot be questioned or tried at all unless he is first scooped up. For some odd reason (which you are too biased to ever contemplate), the suspected terrorists just CANNOT be relied upon to submit to questioning or any kind of quasi "judicial" process. And other governments often find it very difficult to use their own law enforcement of counter-terrorism resources to scoop up the suspects (wouldn't want to offend Muslims. Must be politically correct, which is to say, they must be pansies).

So, as a consequence, if we want to investigate these guys or go further, it is up to us to seize them, ourselves.

It appears you cannot make ANY arguments at all without relying on strawmen. I never argued any such thing. Your effort to put words in my mouth or the mouths of anybody else is rejected as baseless. In short, you are lying. That usually reveals how weak your position is. It does in this instance, too.

Cobbling to gether a string of your baseless claims (lies) is no more persuasive than your original lie. Sorry. Life doesn't work like that.

Nobody I know said THAT shit, either, except you liars.

la-di-fucking-la!

At last, a non Eder lie. Meaningless keystrokes though they might be, at least you aren't lying in that last pointless muttering incoherent spew.

dear liability, this is not all about you. and quit trying to act all haughty and lie-detecting after telling me what i mean and "ilk" in your previous post.

i was commenting on the mindset i see displayed every time by a lot of posters.

no one even asked if the abducted guy actually was guilty.

if they have a good case against the guy, he can get arrested and questioned, he does not need to be abducted and shipped to a country where he can be interrogated in an enhanced fashion.

i think german agents should scoop some holocaust denying ***** from your streets and try them here. maybe the mossad can lend a hand.

yeah, very exceptional. like the other countries, they are also all very exceptional. but some countries are more exceptional than others, right? ....
Indeed.

.... nice swift reference. shows me a lot about you. the need to feel bigger than others by the sole of "virtue" of nationality. good show.

in your world, it is probably my fault for not having a good opinion of you personally, and this has nothing to do with the stuff you post.

The United States has made mistakes - so what? That knowledge does not make me love my country any less and it doesn't make me feel less proud and less blessed to have been born in this time and this place.

If you have to pretend that we've never made any mistakes in order to feel a love for your country - you don't REALLY love your country.

That's MHO anyway.

Not difficult to understand at all. Hell, even you can figure that much out. Of course, it's a prety much irrelevant point, but still ...

The way it works in the real world (your objection is noted bbut of no import) is different. The SUSPECTED scumbag cannot be questioned or tried at all unless he is first scooped up. For some odd reason (which you are too biased to ever contemplate), the suspected terrorists just CANNOT be relied upon to submit to questioning or any kind of quasi "judicial" process. And other governments often find it very difficult to use their own law enforcement of counter-terrorism resources to scoop up the suspects (wouldn't want to offend Muslims. Must be politically correct, which is to say, they must be pansies).

Cobbling to gether a string of your baseless claims (lies) is no more persuasive than your original lie. Sorry. Life doesn't work like that.

la-di-fucking-la!

dear liability, this is not all about you. and quit trying to act all haughty and lie-detecting after telling me what i mean and "ilk" in your previous post.

if they have a good case against the guy, he can get arrested and questioned, he does not need to be abducted and shipped to a country where he can be interrogated in an enhanced fashion.

i think german agents should scoop some holocaust denying ***** from your streets and try them here. maybe the mossad can lend a hand.

Edgie. Edgie. Edgie. When I respond to a post of yours which has been directed at me, you silly twit, that is NOT the same as me claiming that "this is all about me."

You really DO rely on a lot of lying to make your irrational pointless posts. Tsk tsk.

If the CIA has a "good case" against a terrorist suspect, it is silly to seek to have the Italian government "arrest" the guy as though what we are talking about is some mere criminal matter.

That kind of hapless "thinking" is pure Clinton. It is bullshit.

Your mere opinion is your opinion, no matter how often you state and restate it; and that's of no major concern to me. You are wrong. When we are dealing with scumbag terrorist suspects, we are not dealing with "criminal" suspects and the utility of employing the methodology of some international criminal justice protocols is therefore completely beside the point.

I realize that you will never fathom any of this. That's ok, too.

Edgie. Edgie. Edgie. When I respond to a post of yours which has been directed at me, you silly twit, that is NOT the same as me claiming that "this is all about me."

You really DO rely on a lot of lying to make your irrational pointless posts. Tsk tsk.

If the CIA has a "good case" against a terrorist suspect, it is silly to seek to have the Italian government "arrest" the guy as though what we are talking about is some mere criminal matter.

Your mere opinion is your opinion, no matter how often you state and restate it; and that's of no major concern to me. You are wrong. When we are dealing with scumbag terrorist suspects, we are not dealing with "criminal" suspects and the utility of employing the methodology of some international criminal justice protocols is therefore completely beside the point.

maybe i will respond later to your "points", for now just this: i responded to your post, but took the liberty to expand, i thought you could follow, but you decided go joe wilson on me. very clever. and all this umbrage taking after what you posted to me, a short term memory like a fly who slams into a window, huh?

Indeed.

in your world, it is probably my fault for not having a good opinion of you personally, and this has nothing to do with the stuff you post.
Wrong about my world, but your cluelessness is no surprise.

Man, it cracks me up when others go personal. So very easy. Dimwits abound.

Indeed.

it cracks me up how you think are able to smell a fart when your trousers are full of shit.:lol::lol:

Italy convicts 'U.S. agents' in CIA kidnap trial - CNN.com

ROME, Italy (CNN) -- Two dozen Americans -- most thought to work for the CIA -- were sentenced to five years in prison Wednesday by an Italian court for their role in the seizing of a suspected terrorist off the streets of Milan in 2003, Italian media reported.
They did not appear for trial and are not in custody, but the ruling could effectively make them international fugitives.
The trial was the first to deal with a practice that human rights groups call "extraordinary rendition," and they say the United States has often sent suspects to countries that practice torture.
Washington acknowledges making secret "rendition" transfers of terrorism suspects between countries but denies using torture or handing suspects over to countries that do.
The case centered on the extraordinary rendition of a Muslim cleric, Osama Mustafa Hassan Nasr, or Abu Omar. <more>

As much as I don't agree with it I have to admit that it is their country and if they decide to convict people for abducting their citizens then that is their right. On the other hand, it is our right to revoke any special privalages that italian citizens get in this country and I think we should start revoking them immediatly.

Gotta agree - to me the $64,000 question is WHY aren't the Italian authorities cooperating with us in apprehending terrorism suspects.

No that is not the 64K question.
BBC NEWS | UK | Bombings suspect charged in Italy

it cracks me up how you think are able to smell a fart when your trousers are full of shit.:lol::lol:
Your 'quality' of input is consistent. Thank you, but try to be more clever and/or funny. I would like at least to be amused.

maybe i will respond later to your "points", for now just this: i responded to your post, but took the liberty to expand, i thought you could follow, but you decided go joe wilson on me. very clever. and all this umbrage taking after what you posted to me, a short term memory like a fly who slams into a window, huh?

You took a liberty to "expand" nothing, as is established by your utterly vapid collection of posts in this thread. Your would-be quips are as random and meaningless as any I've ever seen on any message board. If even you know what the fuck you're trying to say ("going joe wilson") it would be a remarkable achievement. Seriously, lad, you are embarrassing yourself big time here.

Umbrage? :lol::lol::lol:

When you've got nothing (which in your case is pretty much all of the time, obviously) and flail about like that, it is beyond pathetic. Yeah. It does cause some additional belly-laughs at your expense, but no matter. You must be used to the sound of people laughing derisively AT you by now. This is your life. :lol:

Hurry back and spew some German at us. That's always helpful. :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back