It was McConnell who blocked Obama from Alerting Americans about the Russian interference.

Obama confronted Putin at g20 meeting
imposed sanctions
kicked out 35 Russians
closed two kremlin compounds

Trump said" Putin was earnest when denied meddling"
never imposed or implemented the sanctions passed by congress

Maybe some one else has more Facts( Not wishes) regards what Obama did or Trump did

Trump knows that McConnell blocked Obama.. so do the news people..

Biden: McConnell blocked Obama from raising flags about Russia's 2016 election involvement

• Former Vice President Joe Biden said that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell refused to sign a bipartisan statement specifically calling out Russia's meddling in the 2016 US presidential election.
  • Biden said he and Obama believed that putting out a statement without bipartisan support would be perceived badly by the public.

Former Vice President Joe Biden said that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell refused to join them in publicly condemning Russia's meddling in the 2016 US presidential election.

Biden said he believed that McConnell's refusal to sign a bipartisan statement acknowledging Russian interference appeared to be "all about the political play," according to Politico.
Assigning Blame for Russia’s Election Meddling

articles that incite emotion these days i don't pay a whole lot of attention to. if what happens in the article makes that happen that's one thing. but to write these articles with the inflammatory comments? what do you think their goal is?

there's more than enough blame for our collective stupidity to go around. both sides are acting like 3 year olds and blaming the OTHER 3 year old for the continued stupidity. the problem is we're adults and have no one HIGHER to call us out on it and tell us to quit acting like 3 year olds.

so we keep doing it and hit people with the "we're right, y'all wrong" scenario in every article we can find to prove it. great. you proved it. next comes someone with an article that proves otherwise.

as usual the answer is in the middle of the extremes but we keep playing soly in said extremes and i have to wonder why.and just when we'll grow up.

Trump nor the Gop have taken responsibility for what Russia did and is still doing all he is doing is blaming and not alerting the republicans..I wonder why.

He has insulted the democrats and sided with Putin..he knew about the hacking yet let the sanction drop.

Please do not come to the democrats and call inflammatory comments , he is still siding with Putin.

Until he comes out with the truth and stop with this fake news crap..I am going to voice it..so don't come in saying to make peace.
I have peace..but I also recognize dysfunction when I see it..

Obama KNEW since 2014 and DID NOTHING!>.. now you idiots want to blame McConnel for it? Grow the fuck up retard! Were not as stupid as you are.. We wont by your bull shit!

Take some personal responsibility for your decisions and the people YOU ELECTED!

When someone breaks out the personal attacks and the insults he's signalling to everyone that he has no real ideas. He can't dispute what the poster said and he dare not agree even though it's true because he has been conditioned to never acknowledge that the opposition is right about anything.

It's like having a helmet on your head full time. Nothing, even the obvious can't break through and eyes are only for seeing what you wish you were seeing. These are the result of repeated mantras by his cult-masters. If you say something loud and often enough it becomes a substitute for truth or as Trumpers call it, "alternate facts."

Biden: McConnell blocked Obama from raising flags about Russia's 2016 election involvement

• Former Vice President Joe Biden said that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell refused to sign a bipartisan statement specifically calling out Russia's meddling in the 2016 US presidential election.
  • Biden said he and Obama believed that putting out a statement without bipartisan support would be perceived badly by the public.

Former Vice President Joe Biden said that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell refused to join them in publicly condemning Russia's meddling in the 2016 US presidential election.

Biden said he believed that McConnell's refusal to sign a bipartisan statement acknowledging Russian interference appeared to be "all about the political play," according to Politico.

articles that incite emotion these days i don't pay a whole lot of attention to. if what happens in the article makes that happen that's one thing. but to write these articles with the inflammatory comments? what do you think their goal is?

there's more than enough blame for our collective stupidity to go around. both sides are acting like 3 year olds and blaming the OTHER 3 year old for the continued stupidity. the problem is we're adults and have no one HIGHER to call us out on it and tell us to quit acting like 3 year olds.

so we keep doing it and hit people with the "we're right, y'all wrong" scenario in every article we can find to prove it. great. you proved it. next comes someone with an article that proves otherwise.

as usual the answer is in the middle of the extremes but we keep playing soly in said extremes and i have to wonder why.and just when we'll grow up.

Trump nor the Gop have taken responsibility for what Russia did and is still doing all he is doing is blaming and not alerting the republicans..I wonder why.

He has insulted the democrats and sided with Putin..he knew about the hacking yet let the sanction drop.

Please do not come to the democrats and call inflammatory comments , he is still siding with Putin.

Until he comes out with the truth and stop with this fake news crap..I am going to voice it..so don't come in saying to make peace.

Obama KNEW since 2014 and DID NOTHING!>.. now you idiots want to blame McConnel for it? Grow the fuck up retard! Were not as stupid as you are.. We wont by your bull shit!

Take some personal responsibility for your decisions and the people YOU ELECTED!

When someone breaks out the personal attacks and the insults he's signalling to everyone that he has no real ideas. He can't dispute what the poster said and he dare not agree even though it's true because he has been conditioned to never acknowledge that the opposition is right about anything.

It's like having a helmet on your head full time. Nothing, even the obvious can't break through and eyes are only for seeing what you wish you were seeing. These are the result of repeated mantras by his cult-masters. If you say something loud and often enough it becomes a substitute for truth or as Trumpers call it, "alternate facts."
you were doing good til you went to TRUMPERS - where you show what hat you're wearing. you want people to open up and see your views, but you seem to have zero issue lumping them all together in a negative stance who won't hear your own.

I don't need you to tell me how I'm doing. And my use of trumpers referred to Trump supporters. If you are not a Trump supporter then it wasn't about you. And, believe me, Liberals have been called a lot worse things on this forum. So, maybe like Trump, you are a bit thin skinned. If you took offense then I apologize.

you were doing good til you went to TRUMPERS - where you show what hat you're wearing. you want people to open up and see your views, but you seem to have zero issue lumping them all together in a negative stance who won't hear your own.

I don't need you to tell me how I'm doing. And my use of trumpers referred to Trump supporters. If you are not a Trump supporter then it wasn't about you. And, believe me, Liberals have been called a lot worse things on this forum. So, maybe like Trump, you are a bit thin skinned. If you took offense then I apologize.

I don't need you to tell me how I'm doing. If you are not a Trump supporter then my comment was not meant for you. It was aimed at all the "alternate truths I've read and seen. If I offended you, I apologize. Believe me, we liberals have been called much worse on this forum. Perhaps, like Trump, you are a bit thin skinned.

I don't need you to tell me how I'm doing. If you are not a Trump supporter then my comment was not meant for you. It was aimed at all the "alternate truths I've read and seen. If I offended you, I apologize. Believe me, we liberals have been called much worse on this forum. Perhaps, like Trump, you are a bit thin skinned.
and just what - 2 posts after YOU said attacks meant the poster has nothing?

then by your own standards, you got nothing cause you're now in attack mode.

nice.

Obama confronted Putin at g20 meeting
imposed sanctions
kicked out 35 Russians
closed two kremlin compounds

Trump said" Putin was earnest when denied meddling"
never imposed or implemented the sanctions passed by congress

Maybe some one else has more Facts( Not wishes) regards what Obama did or Trump did
What has Trump done besides blame Obama and try to sweep it under the rug?

nice.

So, to you, a clarification and an apology is an attack? Perfect example of alternative facts. And a perfect example of thin skinned. Let me try again. If I offended you by saying Trumper I humbly apologize.

nice.

So, to you, a clarification and an apology is an attack? Perfect example of alternative facts. And a perfect example of thin skinned. Let me try again. If I offended you by saying Trumper I humbly apologize.
it was actually neither. i just thought it funny you say insulting people is the sign of an ignorant poster then turn around and insult me. :)

do i care? not really. grown used to hypocrisies of the left.

nice.

it was actually neither. i just thought it funny you say insulting people is the sign of an ignorant poster then turn around and insult me. :)

You make a big thing about it and then tell me you don't care. Perfect example of the hypocrisy you accuse me of. And, why were you so insulted to be called a Trumper? Are you not a supporter? You can call me a Sanderser and I'll tell you, yes, I supported Sanders and I still think he was the right choice. I wouldn't be insulted by it.

nice.

You make a big thing about it and then tell me you don't care. Perfect example of the hypocrisy you accuse me of. And, why were you so insulted to be called a Trumper? Are you not a supporter? You can call me a Sanderser and I'll tell you, yes, I supported Sanders and I still think he was the right choice. I wouldn't be insulted by it.
Not insulted at all. But it's the whole thin skin part I'm referring to.

Just find you funny in that you want what you don't give.

Keep putting more thought into it than I am.

nice.

Not insulted at all. But it's the whole thin skin part I'm referring to.

Just find you funny in that you want what you don't give.

Keep putting more thought into it than I am.

More thought into what?

nice.

Just ignore him, until he gets off the attack mode, and he tells you that you are in attack mode..

nice.

Just ignore him, until he gets off the attack mode, and he tells you that you are in attack mode..
Says the lady who cussed me out. ;)

Do you crazy lefties really believe what (everyone's crazy uncle) Joe Biden claims that the alleged refusal of the republican senate majority leader to sign a freaking document was the root cause of the Hussein administration to ignore Russian meddling in the election? Is there something in the water?

Do you crazy lefties really believe what (everyone's crazy uncle) Joe Biden claims that the alleged refusal of the republican senate majority leader to sign a freaking document was the root cause of the Hussein administration to ignore Russian meddling in the election? Is there something in the water?
But they didn't ignore it They made sure the voting systems and databases were safe. What else are you suggesting?

But they didn't ignore it They made sure the voting systems and databases were safe. What else are you suggesting?

Yeah, and Obama didn't have the advantage of knowing from day one that Russia was screwing with our election. Trump had that information from the days of his campaign and even before. What has he done in 14 months? Bupkiss. Couple that with all the denials that are proven lies by everyone around him and even a moron can see that there was some kind of coordination between the campaign and Russia.

Mueller is our only hope at this time to get to the bottom because the so-called investigations in Congress are a joke, in that they are led by GOP folks. I have little to no confidence in them. C'mon Mueller! I'm anticipating but still hope he takes the time to get it all and get it right.

Yeah, and Obama didn't have the advantage of knowing from day one that Russia was screwing with our election. Trump had that information from the days of his campaign and even before. What has he done in 14 months? Bupkiss. Couple that with all the denials that are proven lies by everyone around him and even a moron can see that there was some kind of coordination between the campaign and Russia.

Mueller is our only hope at this time to get to the bottom because the so-called investigations in Congress are a joke, in that they are led by GOP folks. I have little to no confidence in them. C'mon Mueller! I'm anticipating but still hope he takes the time to get it all and get it right.

I am actually worried about Mueller's life..tons of corrupt money involved

I am actually worried about Mueller's life..tons of corrupt money involved

That would be horrible. But he has assembled such a knowledgeable team of prosecutors and forensic accountants that his work would go on and probably more motivated than ever, because these folks are true patriots and are as sickened by this white house gang as we are.

So I can understand somewhat why the right on here are so desperate for these allegations not to be true. They voted for this second rate conman and are afraid to be revealed to be naive and a bit dim at the rim.

Nobody cares what you do, or don't have any confidence in. Nobody cares what you think, you're just one more emotional hyper-partisan shill who needs to have his version of the "truth" validated. You spout all of this crap you spew because you can't PROVE anything.

Forum List

Back