It was McConnell who blocked Obama from Alerting Americans about the Russian interference.

Trump knows that McConnell blocked Obama.. so do the news people..

Biden: McConnell blocked Obama from raising flags about Russia's 2016 election involvement

• Former Vice President Joe Biden said that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell refused to sign a bipartisan statement specifically calling out Russia's meddling in the 2016 US presidential election.
  • Biden said he and Obama believed that putting out a statement without bipartisan support would be perceived badly by the public.

Former Vice President Joe Biden said that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell refused to join them in publicly condemning Russia's meddling in the 2016 US presidential election.

Biden said he believed that McConnell's refusal to sign a bipartisan statement acknowledging Russian interference appeared to be "all about the political play," according to Politico.
That's the dumbest post of the day. Thank God I only read one.
Why?
Did McConnell present the reset button to Putin? Did McConnell promise Putin that Obama would be more flexible after the 2012,election? Did McConnell tell Romney that the Cold War was over...and Russia is not as big a threat as Al Queda? Since when does a senator muzzle a president? Sure as hell doesn't work with Trump.

Do you ever look at the links or just look at the title and make up shit as you go..you are going to have mud on your face again with all of this is coming out ..You all have parroted Trump for a year..Denying anything happened with the Russians
You are still parroting Trump

Get a mind of your own , you have obviously been lied to..and now that he is cornered he blames Obama.

Trump has been the president for one year and had done nothing to alert the Americans..He has supported Putin and called his own people liars and fake news..He did not renew the sanctions .

All Trump does is play the victim after he bullies..he is a madman..nuts I know what Trump says because I read what he says..everyday.Parrot.
What Putin did was a major cyber attack and Trump does nothing...Nothing.. Either does the GOP

Former Vice President Joe Biden says he and President Barack Obama decided not to speak out publicly on Russian interference during the 2016 campaign after Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell refused to sign a bipartisan statement condemning the Kremlin's role.

Speaking on Tuesday at the Council on Foreign Relations, Biden said the Obama administration sought a united front to dispel concerns that going public with such accusations would be seen as an effort to undermine the legitimacy of the election.

However, McConnell "wanted no part of having a bipartisan commitment saying, essentially, 'Russia's doing this. Stop,' " he said.

Biden: McConnell Refused To Sign Bipartisan Statement On Russian Interference
You're a bigger ahole than I thought...not that I pay much attention.

Biden: McConnell blocked Obama from raising flags about Russia's 2016 election involvement

• Former Vice President Joe Biden said that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell refused to sign a bipartisan statement specifically calling out Russia's meddling in the 2016 US presidential election.
  • Biden said he and Obama believed that putting out a statement without bipartisan support would be perceived badly by the public.

Former Vice President Joe Biden said that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell refused to join them in publicly condemning Russia's meddling in the 2016 US presidential election.

Biden said he believed that McConnell's refusal to sign a bipartisan statement acknowledging Russian interference appeared to be "all about the political play," according to Politico.
Why?
Did McConnell present the reset button to Putin? Did McConnell promise Putin that Obama would be more flexible after the 2012,election? Did McConnell tell Romney that the Cold War was over...and Russia is not as big a threat as Al Queda? Since when does a senator muzzle a president? Sure as hell doesn't work with Trump.

Do you ever look at the links or just look at the title and make up shit as you go..you are going to have mud on your face again with all of this is coming out ..You all have parroted Trump for a year..Denying anything happened with the Russians

Get a mind of your own , you have obviously been lied to..and now that he is cornered he blames Obama.

Trump has been the president for one year and had done nothing to alert the Americans..He has supported Putin and called his own people liars and fake news..He did not renew the sanctions .

All Trump does is play the victim after he bullies..he is a madman..nuts I know what Trump says because I read what he says..everyday.Parrot.
What Putin did was a major cyber attack and Trump does nothing...Nothing.. Either does the GOP

Former Vice President Joe Biden says he and President Barack Obama decided not to speak out publicly on Russian interference during the 2016 campaign after Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell refused to sign a bipartisan statement condemning the Kremlin's role.

Speaking on Tuesday at the Council on Foreign Relations, Biden said the Obama administration sought a united front to dispel concerns that going public with such accusations would be seen as an effort to undermine the legitimacy of the election.

However, McConnell "wanted no part of having a bipartisan commitment saying, essentially, 'Russia's doing this. Stop,' " he said.

Can't find a link can you...haaaa haaaa ...

Both lies...
Lying little left wing fucktard...

You don't even acknowledge your own news sources.. Too Funny... lyin bastard...
He didn't know the extent of the Russian meddling in 2014, because it had not all happened yet. so yes, that was a shameless lie. And to say he did nothing is also a lie. Dude, you are maybe the most ignorant person on this board. ow is it possible that you blubber and prattle on about these topics nonstop, yet still now less than nothing about them?
Your a lying sack of shit...

Obama team was warned in 2014 about Russian interference

Obama warned about 'Russian cyber attacks and election interference as early as 2014'

BOMBSHELL: Obama Warned Of Russia Interference In 2014 — Did Nothing

Goof.. read your own link on Politico...haaaa
So all your sources good.

All others bad.

He didn't read his own link that he put on his post..I have been using the same link and it explains very well..

BTW Iceberg it seems that you are following me around and personally slamming me..I am just about ready to use the ignore, I have never used that and I like you, but you seem to be upset and going after me.

Please just don't reply for a while

Why?

Can't find a link can you...haaaa haaaa ...
FACT CHECK: Why Didn't Obama Stop Russia's Election Interference In 2016?

mcconnell wouldn't go along but that didn't stop others now did it?

also - i find it funny that 1 person stopped obama from doing something he wanted to or should have done. we're talking about a man who wrote EO's to get around people stopping his policies so you're now running to "obama was so weak 1 person shut him up about national security"

do you even understand how much worse that would make obama look if 1 person NOT the president can tell the president what to do in this case?

it simply doesn't add up.

now - from the linked article from NPR -

Former Vice President Joe Biden also has complained that the White House wanted Republicans to join in a bipartisan statement announcing and condemning the interference campaign. In Biden's telling, however, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., wouldn't go along.

But that didn't stop then-Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., from alluding publicly to the Russian campaign in a letter to then-FBI Director James Comey. And Comey reportedly wanted to announce the active measures in an op-ed column, as Newsweek reported in March 2017. Two sources with knowledge about the matter told Newsweek that Obama administration officials blocked the effort.

SO...mconnell said no. but obama did it next to their own side.

happy now? you got your link.

Lying little left wing fucktard...

You don't even acknowledge your own news sources.. Too Funny... lyin bastard...
He didn't know the extent of the Russian meddling in 2014, because it had not all happened yet. so yes, that was a shameless lie. And to say he did nothing is also a lie. Dude, you are maybe the most ignorant person on this board. ow is it possible that you blubber and prattle on about these topics nonstop, yet still now less than nothing about them?
Your a lying sack of shit...

Obama team was warned in 2014 about Russian interference

Obama warned about 'Russian cyber attacks and election interference as early as 2014'

BOMBSHELL: Obama Warned Of Russia Interference In 2014 — Did Nothing

Goof.. read your own link on Politico...haaaa
So all your sources good.

All others bad.

He didn't read his own link that he put on his post..I have been using the same link and it explains very well..

BTW Iceberg it seems that you are following me around and personally slamming me..I am just about ready to use the ignore, I have never used that and I like you, but you seem to be upset and going after me.

Please just don't reply for a while

you're the one who cusses me out, eagle. if you don't like what i say then by all means, ignore me. you and i are both active in conversations and i try pretty hard to NOT return fire when you start cussing me out. so how come that's ok when you cuss me out but my standing my ground is slamming yours?

frustrating when people can dish it out but can't take it.

Last edited:
got her link and went away.

this is what can make finding common ground so difficult. not a slam EW - not at all. just frustrating to not be able to find something we can agree on.

So McConnell told Obama he couldn't tell us that. Are you really this shall we say, "challenged".

And not putting it out without support from McConnell was political by BO. I guess you Libs should be mad at BO for not having more political courage. Of course we have to consider the source. Could be Biden heard someone else say McConnell was being political, because he likes to repeat what others say and take credit for it.
The Biden Plagiarism Scandal - Plagiarism Today
Biden’s trouble with the plagiarism began a stump speech in Iowa. At the end of the speech, Biden used a series of phrases that closely mirrored a previous speech by that of British politician Neal Kinnock. Though there are several reports that he had previously used and cited the source of those words, there seems to be a clear understanding that, in this one case, he did not.

The result of this was that his Democratic challenger Michael Dukakis created an attack video splicing together Biden’s speech with that of Kinnocks.

The attack was remarkably effective and can be described as a classic example of “YouTube politics” before the Web even existed. Not only was Biden’s reputation hurt by the initial scandal, reporters from Newsweek also turned up allegations of plagiarism dating back to when he was a student at Syracuse Law School, where he failed and was forced to retake a course due to an allegation of plagiarism.

I think it would have been difficult for Obama to put it out without McConnell's support - he would have been accused of trying to influence the election, don't you think?

BS

And not putting it out without support from McConnell was political by BO. I guess you Libs should be mad at BO for not having more political courage. Of course we have to consider the source. Could be Biden heard someone else say McConnell was being political, because he likes to repeat what others say and take credit for it.
Biden’s trouble with the plagiarism began a stump speech in Iowa. At the end of the speech, Biden used a series of phrases that closely mirrored a previous speech by that of British politician Neal Kinnock. Though there are several reports that he had previously used and cited the source of those words, there seems to be a clear understanding that, in this one case, he did not.

The result of this was that his Democratic challenger Michael Dukakis created an attack video splicing together Biden’s speech with that of Kinnocks.

The attack was remarkably effective and can be described as a classic example of “YouTube politics” before the Web even existed. Not only was Biden’s reputation hurt by the initial scandal, reporters from Newsweek also turned up allegations of plagiarism dating back to when he was a student at Syracuse Law School, where he failed and was forced to retake a course due to an allegation of plagiarism.

I think it would have been difficult for Obama to put it out without McConnell's support - he would have been accused of trying to influence the election, don't you think?

BS

Please explain why you feel that way..her statement is true

So McConnell told Obama he couldn't tell us that. Are you really this shall we say, "challenged".

Do you just read the title of the thread and post made up thoughts.. it explains it in the OP link..and look at the politico link too.

Do you just read the title of the thread and post made up thoughts.. it explains it in the OP link..and look at the politico link too.
and my NPR link also shows where the obama camp shut down alerting people also.

wild that gets ignored. :)

Sorry I missed that do you have it again?

BS

As the Prez it would be Obama's job to inform his Nation, blaming it on McConnell is just silly.

Best line of the article...

"Speaking at a Council on Foreign Relations"

BS

As the Prez it would be Obama's job to inform his Nation, blaming it on McConnell is just silly.
It has taken a year for the righties to even believe that Russia was hacking us..you think it would have gone over well if he did..

in the mean time..Obama alerted Facebook Steve Zuckerberg

Sorry I missed that do you have it again?
It was McConnell who blocked Obama from Alerting Americans about the Russian interference.

BS

It has taken a year for the righties to even believe that Russia was hacking us..you think it would have gone over well if he did..

in the mean time..Obama alerted Facebook Steve Zuckerberg
obama alerted facebook.

oooook.

See how the far left believes anything their rich white masters tell them?

Seriously taking Biden's word?

He is covering his own ass as he may run in 2020!

Silly far left drones!

this is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard:

"Speaking at a Council on Foreign Relations event on Tuesday, Biden said he and President Barack Obama believed at the time that without bipartisan support, putting out a statement that questioned the integrity of the election would be perceived badly by the public."

Whowouldathunk the Beast would lose?

Must......protect.....Messiah.........

21cover2-superJumbo.jpg

Forum List

Back