Democrats...thank you for activating the strongest contingent in conservative politics, gun owners..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
You guys should have stayed quiet.....you had a shot at 2018....taking over the House.....all you had to do was be quiet, allow the Republicans to get lazy for 2018......and then you could have taken control, impeached Trump and banned all the guns you wanted....

But no....

You had to drag the dead bodies of children in front of cameras, with glee on your faces.......and attack the one part of the Republican base that is dedicated.....really, really dedicated to fighting you assholes......Gun Rights supporters.....

We had Trump, and a new Justice on the court, and it felt like a lot of the weaker gun rights activists were getting lazy....

then...you went nuts......right before the 2018 midterm elections, showing your true colors again...

So thank you....thank you for helping to activate and motivate the most dedicated part of the Conservative base..........

And the NRA thanks you....I just made a donation to them too.........

Spare us the sanctimonious leacture . Your kind was busy using that lady who was killed by an illegal in San Francisco as a rally cry to build a wall .

You guys should have stayed quiet.....you had a shot at 2018....taking over the House.....all you had to do was be quiet, allow the Republicans to get lazy for 2018......and then you could have taken control, impeached Trump and banned all the guns you wanted....

But no....

You had to drag the dead bodies of children in front of cameras, with glee on your faces.......and attack the one part of the Republican base that is dedicated.....really, really dedicated to fighting you assholes......Gun Rights supporters.....

We had Trump, and a new Justice on the court, and it felt like a lot of the weaker gun rights activists were getting lazy....

then...you went nuts......right before the 2018 midterm elections, showing your true colors again...

So thank you....thank you for helping to activate and motivate the most dedicated part of the Conservative base..........

NRA is a great organization

Spare us the sanctimonious leacture . Your kind was busy using that lady who was killed by an illegal in San Francisco as a rally cry to build a wall .
---------------------------------------- thats because he was one of your SPECIAL illegal aliens Timmy .

and thanks , good post , lets hope that gun owners are ready to fight and expose the anti gunners .

Gun owners comprise 25% of all Americans and 50% of guns are owned by a mere 3%. Hear you roar...

giphy.gif

"Speaking of Walls, I promise I'm picking up the check from Mexico this weekend. Believe me!"
\
trump.gif

Last edited:
Gun owners comprise 25% of all Americans and 50% of guns are owned by a mere 3%. Hear you roar...
------------------------------------------------------ might be true , i don't know , don't care , and don't think so . But I see the future as a fight for Constitutional RIGHT's and we will see what happens Seawitch .
giphy.gif

That’s true, and it got the orange clown elected...so there’s that.

"Speaking of Wall, I promise I'm picking up the check from Mexico this weekend. Believe me!"
\
trump.gif
----------------------------------------------- just so the WALL is built i don't care who pays for it . My view has always been , build barriers of whatever kind for third world 'mex' and other third worlders if only to insult them . Money from the 'mex' can be collected as we financialy crush their nutz YKnow .

giphy.gif
bogus stat

Really? Pew research shows it’s pretty damn accurate-

Key takeaways on Americans’ views of guns and gun ownership
Three-in-ten American adults say they own a gun. Gun ownership cuts across demographic groups but is more concentrated among some. White adults are more likely than blacks or Hispanics to own guns, and white men are particularly likely to be gun owners: 48% of white men say they currently own a gun, compared with 24% each of white women and nonwhite men and 16% of nonwhite women. Americans with less education also are more likely to be gun owners, a gap that is widest among whites.

You mean the young American women who was shot dead by a filth illegal you people were giving sanctuary to that American robbed of her life?

But no....

6 Reasons Your Right-Wing Friend Isn’t Budging On Gun Control

giphy.gif
bogus stat

Three-in-ten American adults say they own a gun. Gun ownership cuts across demographic groups but is more concentrated among some. White adults are more likely than blacks or Hispanics to own guns, and white men are particularly likely to be gun owners: 48% of white men say they currently own a gun, compared with 24% each of white women and nonwhite men and 16% of nonwhite women. Americans with less education also are more likely to be gun owners, a gap that is widest among whites.
Felons and illegals are not going to admit they have a weapon. Sigh...

The guestimation of these tools throwing out numbers re: firearm ownership is pure bull hockee... I learned along time ago not to be braggadocios about what I have and what I don't have... It has been over twenty years since I purchased a Firearm at a store and I bought a Remington 870 Express ShurShot Turkey 12 GA for my son who was 14 at the time... Now I have done quite a bit of wheeling and dealing when it comes to firearms, but very few know exactly what I have and where I have it... Take your guess's and shove them where the sun don't shine...

giphy.gif
bogus stat

Felons and illegals are not going to admit they have a weapon. Sigh...
I'm not either

Forum List

Back