It was McConnell who blocked Obama from Alerting Americans about the Russian interference.

Do you crazy lefties really believe what (everyone's crazy uncle) Joe Biden claims that the alleged refusal of the republican senate majority leader to sign a freaking document was the root cause of the Hussein administration to ignore Russian meddling in the election? Is there something in the water?
But they didn't ignore it They made sure the voting systems and databases were safe. What else are you suggesting?

Yeah, and Obama didn't have the advantage of knowing from day one that Russia was screwing with our election. Trump had that information from the days of his campaign and even before. What has he done in 14 months? Bupkiss. Couple that with all the denials that are proven lies by everyone around him and even a moron can see that there was some kind of coordination between the campaign and Russia.

Mueller is our only hope at this time to get to the bottom because the so-called investigations in Congress are a joke, in that they are led by GOP folks. I have little to no confidence in them. C'mon Mueller! I'm anticipating but still hope he takes the time to get it all and get it right.

I am actually worried about Mueller's life..tons of corrupt money involved

Good lord.

Do you crazy lefties really believe what (everyone's crazy uncle) Joe Biden claims that the alleged refusal of the republican senate majority leader to sign a freaking document was the root cause of the Hussein administration to ignore Russian meddling in the election? Is there something in the water?
But they didn't ignore it They made sure the voting systems and databases were safe. What else are you suggesting?

Yeah, and Obama didn't have the advantage of knowing from day one that Russia was screwing with our election. Trump had that information from the days of his campaign and even before. What has he done in 14 months? Bupkiss. Couple that with all the denials that are proven lies by everyone around him and even a moron can see that there was some kind of coordination between the campaign and Russia.

Mueller is our only hope at this time to get to the bottom because the so-called investigations in Congress are a joke, in that they are led by GOP folks. I have little to no confidence in them. C'mon Mueller! I'm anticipating but still hope he takes the time to get it all and get it right.

Nobody cares what you do, or don't have any confidence in. Nobody cares what you think, you're just one more emotional hyper-partisan shill who needs to have his version of the "truth" validated. You spout all of this crap you spew because you can't PROVE anything.

Fine. You don't care. So what? It's not our job to figure out who is or is not guilty, it's the Mueller team. And, in the end if Trump is not guilty then he's the most stupid President in history because everyone around him is in a giant conspiracy and he knows nothing? I'm not buying but you don't care so move on.

Nobody cares what you do, or don't have any confidence in. Nobody cares what you think, you're just one more emotional hyper-partisan shill who needs to have his version of the "truth" validated. You spout all of this crap you spew because you can't PROVE anything.

Fine. You don't care. So what? It's not our job to figure out who is or is not guilty, it's the Mueller team. And, in the end if Trump is not guilty then he's the most stupid President in history because everyone around him is in a giant conspiracy and he knows nothing? I'm not buying but you don't care so move on.

Really? How many things did Bammy say he found out just like us.....the Television?

Really? How many things did Bammy say he found out just like us.....the Television?

I don't know. How many?

"Obama chief of staff: Mitch McConnell prevented Obama from getting tough on Russia"

"In a world where the Obama administration had repeatedly and publicly dismissed the idea that Russia was a threat, it’s an expression of impotence. Former Barack Obama chief of staff Denis McDonough claims that the president was handcuffed from taking more assertive action against Russia during the election because Mitch McConnell refused to sign onto a public statement accusing them of interference"

Evidence shows Obama knew about Russian attempts to interfere in the election, about their on-going Psy Ops programs that targeted social media - resulting in Liberals (Snowflakes) organizing and marching for them, etc.... and yet he did nothing, unwilling to upset Vlad, from whom he sought permission to Un-Constitutionally invade Syria...

[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fs2.quickmeme.com%2Fimg%2F6c%2F6cfac1bee1ec40624a10e838c3eb63cbdb6c0d261aed0af4afcc1554b1df5467.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.quickmeme.com%2Fmeme%2F3567os&docid=vMTgE6aQu_NAtM&tbnid=YkDs4b7B-mzLDM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwikgLX989XZAhVndt8KHeeNAiUQMwg_KAgwCA..i&w=500&h=412&bih=787&biw=1246&q=Barak%20Obama%3A%20%20'It's%20Not%20My%20Fault'%20&ved=0ahUKEwikgLX989XZAhVndt8KHeeNAiUQMwg_KAgwCA&iact=mrc&uact=8']upload_2018-3-5_14-22-56.jpeg

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/03/05/obama-chief-staff-mitch-mcconnell-prevented-obama-getting-tough-russia/
[/URL]

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-5_14-18-47.jpeg
    upload_2018-3-5_14-18-47.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 16
"Obama chief of staff: Mitch McConnell prevented Obama from getting tough on Russia"

"In a world where the Obama administration had repeatedly and publicly dismissed the idea that Russia was a threat, it’s an expression of impotence. Former Barack Obama chief of staff Denis McDonough claims that the president was handcuffed from taking more assertive action against Russia during the election because Mitch McConnell refused to sign onto a public statement accusing them of interference"

Evidence shows Obama knew about Russian attempts to interfere in the election, about their on-going Psy Ops programs that targeted social media - resulting in Liberals (Snowflakes) organizing and marching for them, etc.... and yet he did nothing, unwilling to upset Vlad, from whom he sought permission to Un-Constitutionally invade Syria...

View attachment 180524

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/03/05/obama-chief-staff-mitch-mcconnell-prevented-obama-getting-tough-russia/
I guess obie was caught off guard when the 80’s actually did call.

The 80s called, alright...they called him a 'dumbass' and declared Vlad owned his ass.... :p

View attachment 180524

The idiots in Washington DC-- are pure idiots--idiots vote for them. They do nothing except fight against each other--they do it because billions under the table is at stake. Its all they are about--$$$$$$-- The rich just keep sucking every dime they can get out of their countries, no matter how many end up homeless. They don't GIVE A DAMN about their country or its inhabitants--their bank accounts adding 0,s is their hearts desire.--They are the lowest form on earth to God( barring apostasy)

This is where they lead--Mark 3:24-26--a house divided will not stand.

Also funny that Trump actually does spend all of his time blaming other people for things
Trump has spent all of his time 'WINNING'.

He has accomplished more in 1 year - successfully - than Obama did in 8, even reportedly surpassing Reagan. He has successfully all but completely eliminated Obama's criminal, Un-Constitutional, Rule Of law-Violating, Terrorist/Enemy-aiding and supporting 'Legacy'.

Also funny that Trump actually does spend all of his time blaming other people for things
Trump has spent all of his time 'WINNING'.

He has accomplished more in 1 year - successfully - than Obama did in 8, even reportedly surpassing Reagan. He has successfully all but completely eliminated Obama's criminal, Un-Constitutional, Rule Of law-Violating, Terrorist/Enemy-aiding and supporting 'Legacy'.
:rofl:

Don't forget his energy plan, inflate your tires.

You attempt to claim that his entire energy plan consisted of properly inflating your tires (which does help gas mileage) ... which is, as usual with snowflake claims regarding GOP / Conservatives, a LIE....but don't let fact / the truth get in your way.... :p

Bush, the weather, atm’s.
Don't forget his energy plan, inflate your tires.
His fat wife’s health plan for kids must have been written by the same intern.
Lol, yeah I know. It's hard for a kid to be fat, if he don't eat.
It’s working in Venezuela and North Korea.

Forum List

Back