It Started With A Father Confronting A School Board About the Rape Of His Daughter & Getting Arrested....

It is not normal to deny one's own genitals. It may happen but it is not normal at all. One can know this by looking at the human population which is overwhelmingly NOT gay. Gayness should not be encouraged in children but rather teach them that picking on abnormal humans is abhorrent.
Psychologists psychiatrist s scientists experts of all kinds think you're nuts and a brainwashed functional moron bigot. Change the channel. Picking on anyone is abhorrent, that's why we have the FBI to go after people who harass physically and threaten.

I am talking about we democrats and civilized and intelligent and well-informed people around the world, who you hate because they do not believe your absolute crap propaganda, hater dope..
There is no gay gene. That is not 'absolute crap propaganda' it comes from scientific research as shown in the links provided in this thread.

I read the scientific links just posted that cannot come to the conclusion that there is a gay gene. We were not discussing either the DNC or the GOP base.
There are scientific explanations, ding bat. Lol. The GOP base are the biggest ignoramuses in the modern world by far and certainly are not experts on anything, just like their propaganda heroes.... Rupert Murdoch's scumbag pundit s and internet crazies....

Psychologists psychiatrist s scientists experts of all kinds think you're nuts and a brainwashed functional moron bigot. Change the channel. Picking on anyone is abhorrent, that's why we have the FBI to go after people who harass physically and threaten.
Right Frankie, you speak for all those exerts.....LOL :auiqs.jpg: Frankly, YOU are the brainwashed, nut, functional moron bigot. Prove that the FBI is going after gay folks you fucking insane moron...

There are scientific explanations, ding bat. Lol. The GOP base are the biggest ignoramuses in the modern world by far and certainly are not experts on anything, just like their propaganda heroes.... Rupert Murdoch's scumbag pundit s and internet crazies....
Again we are not talking about political parties. Go soak your hair, it's on fire....:flameth:

There is no gay gene. That is not 'absolute crap propaganda' it comes from scientific research as shown in the links provided in this thread.
There are plenty of other fine scientific explanations. Nobody understands the brain but psychologists psychiatrists and experts believe gays and LGBT etc etc are just fine people Jesus Christ a******.

There are plenty of other fine scientific explanations. Nobody understands the brain but psychologists psychiatrists and experts believe gays and LGBT etc etc are just fine people Jesus Christ a******.
Then post a link to support that or just STFU. I never said LGBT are not fine people.

Right Frankie, you speak for all those exerts.....LOL :auiqs.jpg: Frankly, YOU are the brainwashed, nut, functional moron bigot. Prove that the FBI is going after gay folks you fucking insane moron...
I I never said they were, they are going after people who harass physically and threaten people for doing their jobs because they are misinformed functional bigots just like you. Change the goddamn channel You people are a disaster.

Then post a link to support that or just STFU. I never said LGBT are not fine people.
You You just said they are abnormal that's all lol. You don't realize the scientists of all kinds support gays etc? Try reality then try the real world for crying out loud. I carumba.

American Psychological Association (APA) › ptn › 2018/05
How psychology has helped society accept homosexuality
First, psychological studies disproved the belief that homosexuality is related to mental illness and criminality. Until the 1950's, most homosexual persons ...
American Psychological Association (APA) › lgbt › resources
Practice Guidelines for LGB Clients - American Psychological ...
For this reason, the Guidelines for Psychotherapy with Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Clients (Division

Just Google psychiatrists support gays and you'll get hundreds of pages. Of course you believe Google is communist I suppose

I am talking about we democrats and civilized and intelligent and well-informed people around the world, who you hate because they do not believe your absolute crap propaganda, hater dope..
So, you are saying that all democrats are sociopaths like you who trivialize rape when it serves their agenda?

Interesting observation.

Of of course we are, politics are everything and people who believe gays are abnormal are brainwashed functional morons from the GOP basically.
Not many folks believe that politics is everything only the ones, like you, that like to spew propaganda. Gays are abnormal as shown by the overwhelming population of heterosexuals. Being abnormal is not bad unless, of course, you feel guilty.

Last edited:
You You just said they are abnormal that's all lol. You don't realize the scientists of all kinds support gays etc? Try reality then try the real world for crying out loud. I carumba.

American Psychological Association (APA) › ptn › 2018/05
How psychology has helped society accept homosexuality
First, psychological studies disproved the belief that homosexuality is related to mental illness and criminality. Until the 1950's, most homosexual persons ...
American Psychological Association (APA) › lgbt › resources
Practice Guidelines for LGB Clients - American Psychological ...
For this reason, the Guidelines for Psychotherapy with Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Clients (Division

Just Google psychiatrists support gays and you'll get hundreds of pages. Of course you believe Google is communist I suppose
Yes gayness IS abnormal. I support them getting help because I don't think they are bad people, just mis-directed. As for the very few that have real hormonal problems there is treatment for that. How is it you don't know any of this? Society already accepted homosexuality as not normal. You are stuck on the few assholes that made fun of gays, no one condones that.

Looks like Frankie-Boy and the fake queer gang took a hike. They can't provide any scientific evidence to support their abnormal POV.
What gets me with these woke Stalinists is how they are so utterly incapable of simply evaluating the actual event. A girl was raped by a boy in a dress taking advantage of woke policy. Instead of just viewing it from a sense of right and wrong - that raping girls is wrong - they go through these absolute oulandish mental gymnastics to try to minimize it, rationalize it, ignore it and distract away from it.

These true believers are sure some sick puppies.

What gets me with these woke Stalinists is how they are so utterly incapable of simply evaluating the actual event. A girl was raped by a boy in a dress taking advantage of woke policy. Instead of just viewing it from a sense of right and wrong - that raping girls is wrong - they go through these absolute oulandish mental gymnastics to try to minimize it, rationalize it, ignore it and distract away from it.

These true believers are sure some sick puppies.
As Marxist-Stalinist revolutionaries they MUST support anything that tears down traditional American traditions and values. They are probably mentally impaired and/or paid schills for the radical leftists.

Yeah that study said the same thing I did...."[Our study] underscores an important role for the environment in shaping human sexual behavior" IOW there is 0 proof that anyone is born queer, gay, lesbian, or any other alphabet soup. Do you feel stupid at the verbal acrobatics you have to perform to believe the 'born gay' a fairy tale?
No because genes do factor in. Maybe as much as 25%. Maybe only 8%. but we each have genes. Courageous gene. shy gene. Introvert. Extrovert. Gay tendencies. These things can also be shaped by nurture but we all have certain genes and we all lack other genes. You and I don’t have the gay gene. I have liberal genes. You conservative genes or tendencies. You were born that way

Well your comedic attempts are falling flat, 'don't quit your day job' Ha ha! Your PBS link says that since there’s no evidence of a gay gene then there must be one!!! Are you just that dumb?
Sexuality cannot be pinned down by biology, psychology or life experiences, this study and others show, because human sexual attraction is decided by all these factors.

Sexuality cannot be pinned down by biology, psychology or life experiences, this study and others show, because human sexual attraction is decided by all these factors.
Stop making excuses for yourself.

Yeah that study said the same thing I did...."[Our study] underscores an important role for the environment in shaping human sexual behavior" IOW there is 0 proof that anyone is born queer, gay, lesbian, or any other alphabet soup. Do you feel stupid at the verbal acrobatics you have to perform to believe the 'born gay' a fairy tale?
If you were in prison for 20 years how many months would it take before you started fucking a sister? And by sister I mean one of the trannys.

Forum List

Back