It is time for the moderates in both parties to come together and elect a moderate speaker. That is the only way forward.

Alright.

Let's start with what I've already shared with you, since you've failed to acknowledge any of it.

Do you agree or disagree with the sentiment I've previously shared in the thread with you? If so, then why? If not, then why not?
You quote Samuel Adams, mentioning slavery, but he was not an abolitionist. If anything he wanted to gradually move away from it.

Which is anti-the premise of your quote, correct?

You quote Samuel Adams, mentioning slavery, but he was not an abolitionist. If anything he wanted to gradually move away from it.
He wasnlt talking about the kind of slavery you're defaulting to.

He's talking about government-over-man.

Had you read the previous content thoroughly, it's rather clear that he's talking about freedom from government-over-man. That's what liberty means.

Anyway. I suppose you're going to have to demonstrate a graso on the tenor of the content before we can fruitfully continue here.

That's why I said read it twice and think about it three times. I already know how this discussion is going to end. But having it is, I believe, valuable i nthat it cannot be unseen.

Joe Biden is a fucking failure!

He's the the first modern US "president" that doesn't even have a Congress any more.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::21::lmao:

#LOLBIDEN #TooFuckingFunny #CLASSIC #LoserBiden

It is time for the moderates in both parties to come together and elect a moderate speaker. That is the only way forward. Why thy fuck should 20 extremist control the house??? There's probably 250+ moderates. A grand coalition for 2 years to keep things running.

There's nothing more anti democratic then allowing a few dozen assholes to control everything.
There are almost no moderates in the democrat party.

The GOP bought this mess when they invited a carnival barker into their midst and promoted him to President.

Politics is a profession. Best left to the professionals. When you invite amateurs into the tent, you get amateurish results. Trump, Bobert, Greene, Goshar, this Santos louse, probably a dozen other I could mention.
When the communists infiltrated the Democratic Party many decades ago the writing was on the wall. It is time to stop the expansion of huge government at least for a time of calm. It is tiresome to eing insulted and demeaned everyday by the media/entertainment shills who most would wilt in a life-or-death situation. Those you named are like the people you elect. And Republicans need many more. They need to put a show on like Progs do. This is crazy. Now you are making people poor. And many voters are angry. And getting angrier.

It is time for the moderates in both parties to come together and elect a moderate speaker. That is the only way forward. Why thy fuck should 20 extremist control the house??? There's probably 250+ moderates. A grand coalition for 2 years to keep things running.

There's nothing more anti democratic then allowing a few dozen assholes to control everything.

Do you actually think that electing a Mitch McConnell clone in the House would be productive for the Pubs? The entire reason I left the Pubs was they did not ever represent my Conservative values.

Was Pelosi a moderate?

He wasnlt talking about the kind of slavery you're defaulting to.

He's talking about government-over-man.

Had you read the previous content thoroughly, it's rather clear that he's talking about freedom from government-over-man. That's what liberty means.

Anyway. I suppose you're going to have to demonstrate a graso on the tenor of the content before we can fruitfully continue here.

That's why I said read it twice and think about it three times. I already know how this discussion is going to end. But having it is, I believe, valuable i nthat it cannot be unseen.
Once again, you're missing the point.

Let it marinate in your brain for a while.

I've been watching "Swamp People'' on the History channel instead of the Swamp people whining on Fox News.

At least the Swamp People on the History channel are intellectually honest about being Swamp People. And the snakes slithering around the Swamp actually show themselves.

Any republican voting with the Democrat swamp cartel is a guaranteed loss next election.

[shrugs shoulders] ... do you think Republicans will be able to send an appropriation bill to the Senate? ... Demos utter failed, two solid years with a friendly Senate and White House and they couldn't even get ONE SINGLE appropriations bill passed ... fruitcake San Francisco leadership ... y'all deserve the government you get ....

Pathetic ...

Will Republicans do any better? ...

no, I want dems and repubes the fuck out of my house and life,,,

dont project your ideology on me,,

You don't spend much time in a court-of-law I take it ... I said "justice", not ideology ... if I have probable cause, I'm sending in Sheriff Deputies ... I've done it many times before, don't think I can't do it again ...

NOT commiting crimes is NOT ideology ... it's doctrine ... grow up will ya ...

You don't spend much time in a court-of-law I take it ... I said "justice", not ideology ... if I have probable cause, I'm sending in Sheriff Deputies ... I've done it many times before, don't think I can't do it again ...

NOT commiting crimes is NOT ideology ... it's doctrine ... grow up will ya ...
whats a court of law have to do with what I said or you said??

There is no such thing as a moderate democrat. Democrat policy is anti-American throughout. All democrats are hogtied to democrat policy. Period.

How would YOU have voted at the Constitutional Convention? Abolishing slavery would have abolished the United States. By the way, we were separate BRITISH colonies in 1619 and Britain did not abolish slavery until 1833, over 40 years AFTER our Constitution was ratified. For the US, abolishing the slave trade in 1808 was a major step in the right direction. It is too bad that competing economic and social interests prevented a peaceful resolution of this issue. Slavery was completely abolished throughout the Western Hemisphere by 1888.

Forum List

Back