It is time for the moderates in both parties to come together and elect a moderate speaker. That is the only way forward.

Who's suffering?

The economy, jobs and wages hasn't been better in decades.

How are you suffering?
Suffering with inflation, or are you paying the same price for everything or so filthy rich you don't notice?

LOL.

And moderates are perhaps the most dangerous faction to the cause of Individual liberty in America today.

Historically speaking they're just okay with all of the anti-liberty legislation coming out of both theoretical sides of the party-of-one.

''It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.'' ― Samuel Adams

Most don't know this but the majority of Americans did not favor revolution

It took a small group of wealthy men.

Suffering with inflation, or are you paying the same price for everything or so filthy rich you don't notice?

LOL.
Americans know the cause of inflation, and they voted last year accordingly.

What else you got hack?

I support the border and enforcing the law, but the conservatives don't have the power if the moderates come together. Not by far.

Maybe we should stop sending money to other countries? Maybe we should focus on America??? Why take it out on the American people? That is what pisses me off.

Has Congress given Ukraine another billion dollars over the last three days?

Apparently they're doing a good job.

It is time for the moderates in both parties to come together and elect a moderate speaker. That is the only way forward. Why thy fuck should 20 extremist control the house??? There's probably 250+ moderates. A grand coalition for 2 years to keep things running.

There's nothing more anti democratic then allowing a few dozen assholes to control everything.
Nah, fuck that.

The GOP bought this mess when they invited a carnival barker into their midst and promoted him to President.

Politics is a profession. Best left to the professionals. When you invite amateurs into the tent, you get amateurish results. Trump, Bobert, Greene, Goshar, this Santos louse, probably a dozen other I could mention.
Again, Trump supports McCarthy and the status quo in the Swamp

America was never given someone looking to make a difference.

It's all a very sick ruse.

It is time for the moderates in both parties to come together and elect a moderate speaker. That is the only way forward. Why thy fuck should 20 extremist control the house??? There's probably 250+ moderates. A grand coalition for 2 years to keep things running.

There's nothing more anti democratic then allowing a few dozen assholes to control everything.
it's what the left does all the time. The Squat seemed to have a stranglehold on democrats and the left media loved it. StILL love it.

And moderates are perhaps the most dangerous faction to the cause of Individual liberty in America today.

Historically speaking they're just okay with all of the anti-liberty legislation coming out of both theoretical sides of the party-of-one.
Fence sitters who are always played by the DNC.

What's stifling your freedom?

Here's another relevant quote by Samuel Adams....

"If the liberties of America are ever compleatly ruined, of which in my opinion there is now the utmost danger, it will in all probability be the consequence of a mistaken notion of prudence, which leads men to acquiesce in measures of the most destructive tendency for the sake of present ease. When designs are form'd to rase the very foundation of a free government, those few who are to erect their grandeur and fortunes upon the general ruin, will employ every art to sooth the devoted people into a state of indolence, inattention and security, which is forever the fore-runner of slavery-- They are alarmed at nothing so much, as attempts to awaken the people to jealousy and watchfulness; and it has been an old game played over and over again, to hold up the men who would rouse their fellow citizens and countrymen to a sense of their real danger, and spirit them to the most zealous activity in the use of all proper means for the preservation of the public liberty, as 'pretended patriots,' 'intemperate politicians,' rash, hotheaded men, Incendiaries, wretched desperadoes, who, as was said of the best of men, would turn the world upside down, or have done it already."

Read it twice. And think it through three times before committing yourself to a discussion on the topic of abridgment, a topic that I know for a fact you aren't prepared to have with me, Marc. Particularly in front of all of your friends. And I'm telling you that in the most respectful tenor I can.

Politics is a profession. Best left to the professionals. When you invite amateurs into the tent, you get amateurish results.
So you think opposing multi-trillion dollar deficits and an open border is amateurish? You really suck up to your betters, don't you?

America needs to invest in itself if we wish to stay ahead of China. America first would be completely focusing on keeping us in the lead.

Why I oppose these 20 is they want to give up that leadership. A world ruled by china sucks! Taiwan a few years from now could turn into them marching down our streets.

McCarthy_strikes_out-speaker-3-votes.jpg

Here's another relevant quote by Samuel Adams....

"If the liberties of America are ever compleatly ruined, of which in my opinion there is now the utmost danger, it will in all probability be the consequence of a mistaken notion of prudence, which leads men to acquiesce in measures of the most destructive tendency for the sake of present ease. When designs are form'd to rase the very foundation of a free government, those few who are to erect their grandeur and fortunes upon the general ruin, will employ every art to sooth the devoted people into a state of indolence, inattention and security, which is forever the fore-runner of slavery-- They are alarmed at nothing so much, as attempts to awaken the people to jealousy and watchfulness; and it has been an old game played over and over again, to hold up the men who would rouse their fellow citizens and countrymen to a sense of their real danger, and spirit them to the most zealous activity in the use of all proper means for the preservation of the public liberty, as 'pretended patriots,' 'intemperate politicians,' rash, hotheaded men, Incendiaries, wretched desperadoes, who, as was said of the best of men, would turn the world upside down, or have done it already."

Read it twice. And think it through three times before committing yourself to a discussion on the topic of abridgment, a topic that I know for a fact you aren't prepared to have with me, Marc. Particularly in front of all of your friends. And I'm telling you that in the most respectful tenor I can.
Let's have it.

Whatchu got?

Let's have it.

Whatchu got?

Alright.

Let's start with what I've already shared with you, since you've failed to acknowledge any of it.

Do you agree or disagree with the sentiment I've previously shared in the thread with you? If so, then why? If not, then why not?

Forum List

Back