It is time for the moderates in both parties to come together and elect a moderate speaker. That is the only way forward.

It was OK for an oppressive regime to take over two years ago but now it's time for "moderates" when republicans win the majority? No surprises here.

The GOP bought this mess when they invited a carnival barker into their midst and promoted him to President.

Politics is a profession. Best left to the professionals. When you invite amateurs into the tent, you get amateurish results. Trump, Bobert, Greene, Goshar, this Santos louse, probably a dozen other I could mention.
Hahaha…meanwhile your party of filth, fuck-ups and foreigners elect and hire on skin color, on where someone puts their penis, on their level of wokeness, you elect and hire chicks with dicks, boogers who can’t define woman, raghead terrorist America haters whom detest our constitution….etc etc
B1022556-5A27-4022-B641-B4BACEBD9359.jpeg

America needs to invest in itself if we wish to stay ahead of China. America first would be completely focusing on keeping us in the lead.

Why I oppose these 20 is they want to give up that leadership. A world ruled by china sucks! Taiwan a few years from now could turn into them marching down our streets.

I'm sorry! That portion of the post makes no sense to me.

The reason McCarthy is being treated the way he is, is because the radicals are those who want to secure the border and fix the border crisis as well as stop spending trillions of dollars an hour for the last 50 years and stop the inflation crisis.

Conservatives have had enough.
Why would any Republican want a coalition with a gang of prog criminals?

The GOP bought this mess when they invited a carnival barker into their midst and promoted him to President.

Politics is a profession. Best left to the professionals. When you invite amateurs into the tent, you get amateurish results. Trump, Bobert, Greene, Goshar, this Santos louse, probably a dozen other I could mention.
I'll take anyone of those over NAZI Pelosi any day of the week.

How would YOU have voted at the Constitutional Convention? Abolishing slavery would have abolished the United States. By the way, we were separate BRITISH colonies in 1619 and Britain did not abolish slavery until 1833, over 40 years AFTER our Constitution was ratified. For the US, abolishing the slave trade in 1808 was a major step in the right direction. It is too bad that competing economic and social interests prevented a peaceful resolution of this issue. Slavery was completely abolished throughout the Western Hemisphere by 1888.
Yes, and your point is?

It is time for the moderates in both parties to come together and elect a moderate speaker. That is the only way forward. Why thy fuck should 20 extremist control the house??? There's probably 250+ moderates. A grand coalition for 2 years to keep things running.

There's nothing more anti democratic then allowing a few dozen assholes to control everything.

Imagine if there were Proportional Representation.

Then people could decide if they want a moderate government or an extreme government.
Instead it's left up to people in PRIMARIES to decide. Because so many seats at voting at a national level, rather than because of local issues, if you win the primary for the party that always wins, then there's a good chance you'll win unless you really mess things up.

Then on election day the whole country can decide what they want.
Right now everything is so messed up because people don't have a real say.

Yes, and your point is?
So you would have voted to approve the Constitution in its final form? Wouldn't the recognition of slavery have conferred some unpardonable guilt on you and your progeny? Would you now be willing to pay reparations for that lack of foresight and engage in permanent penitence for your sin?

So you would have voted to approve the Constitution in its final form? Wouldn't the recognition of slavery have conferred some unpardonable guilt on you and your progeny? Would you now be willing to pay reparations for that lack of foresight and engage in permanent penitence for your sin?
Even if he's willing to pay reparations, I'm not.

It is time for the moderates in both parties to come together and elect a moderate speaker. That is the only way forward. Why thy fuck should 20 extremist control the house??? There's probably 250+ moderates. A grand coalition for 2 years to keep things running.

There's nothing more anti democratic then allowing a few dozen assholes to control everything.
All of the extremists on both sides seem to think that the only way to save democracy is to get rid of democracy.

In the end, a speaker never got nominated. A puppet for the insurrectionist wing got elected.

Yep, Biden, Harris and Buttigieg are sure doing a "professional" job...dumbass.

Forum List

Back