It is now a blue wave: Dems about to achieve a net gain of 40 seats

You repubs can pretend it is fraud because your GOP masters told you so, but how about you just be adults and accept the results?

And sure, if actual evidence of fraud presents itself, let’s investigate it. I’m guessing nothing will change though.

Democrats could win 40 House seats, the most since Watergate
Not a wave but just a little blue ripple that will entirely pass in the 2020 election. If it had been a wave, it would have swept over the Senate where the Republicans had far more seats at risk than the Democrats.

You repubs can pretend it is fraud because your GOP masters told you so, but how about you just be adults and accept the results?

And sure, if actual evidence of fraud presents itself, let’s investigate it. I’m guessing nothing will change though.

Not a wave but just a little blue ripple that will entirely pass in the 2020 election. If it had been a wave, it would have swept over the Senate where the Republicans had far more seats at risk than the Democrats.
That is complete bullshit. Democrat incumbents ran in red states. It is not at all surprising that the Dems made no gains in the senate.

That is complete bullshit. Democrat incumbents ran in red states. It is not at all surprising that the Dems made no gains in the senate.
The Democrats lost a net of 3 Senate seats to Republicans so far. Your little blue ripple crashed on the red shores of America.

The Democrats lost a net of 3 Senate seats to Republicans so far. Your little blue ripple crashed on the red shores of America.
Oh you mean dem incumbents running in deep red states? Yeah no shit they’d lose.

It's like the 0-16 Detroit lions, I would be embarrassed if I were you.

The left is just like Charlie Brown all talk

Lololololol.

Oh you mean dem incumbents running in deep red states? Yeah no shit they’d lose.
Well, they were incumbents because they didn't lose the last time they ran, so why didn't your little blue ripple carry them to victory this time?

Lololololol.
Lol I think we both know the Dems did much better than you were predicting and it pisses you off.

Well, they were incumbents because they didn't lose the last time they ran, so why didn't your little blue ripple carry them to victory this time?
Lol why did your red firewall elect them to begin with?

Lololololol.
Lol I think we both know the Dems did much better than you were predicting and it pisses you off.

By losing seats in the senate.

Delusional Trumpicans are in denial. Along with the House, seven governorships.

Lololololol.

Say what I have been posting for two years the left wins the house, and the Republicans hold the senate

Lololololol.
Right now they have an eight vote majority in the House and a larger deficit in the Senate, so their victory was quite modest.

Lol why did your red firewall elect them to begin with?
Because Trump wasn't President then.

Lololololol.

Say what I have been posting for two years the left wins the house, and the Republicans hold the senate

You are so fucking full of shit. You and I both know that you predicted that the GOP would keep the House. You wrote that post in black and white. Accept it.

Forum List

Back