Moochelle: I'll never forgive Trump for endangering my family.

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
WASHINGTON– Former first lady Michelle Obama discusses her dislike of President Donald Trump — as well as personal details of her life before and during her time in the White House — in her highly anticipated memoir, “Becoming,” The Washington Post reported Thursday.

Obama says she would “never forgive” Trump for the rumors he spread questioning the legitimacy of President Barack Obama’s American birth certificate, which she said threatened her family’s safety.

“The whole [birther] thing was crazy and mean-spirited, of course, its underlying bigotry and xenophobia hardly concealed. But it was also dangerous, deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks,” she writes, according to the Post, which obtained an early copy of the book. It will be released next Tuesday.

“What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls?,” she adds. “Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk. And for this I’d never forgive him.”

Washington Post: Michelle Obama says in memoir she’ll ‘never forgive’ Trump for endangering her family

Where to start on this?

First off, Trump never started the birther movement--Hillary Clinton did. Yet no mention of how Hillary "endangered her family." Trump merely grabbed the ball at the 50 yard line and ran with it.

Secondly, is she from this country? Doesn't she understand how American politics works? If she actually believes that making such an innocuous statement about her husband could cause harm to her family, did she really expect him to be insulated from any criticism at all when he decided to run for President?

Racism. Oh yes, we can't leave that one out. Questioning Obama's citizenry had nothing to do with anything except racism.

Furthermore, in this article, she didn't point out one threat made to her, her husband or family over Trump's remark about the birth certificate.

Trump making a claim about DumBama's legitimacy does not promote violence. This promotes violence:

Unknown.jpeg

What do you expect liberals are liberals because they can't think. No matter what they do wrong it is always someone else's fault. They are all like uncontrollable children.

She's a certified whack job. In the piece it stated that she had no interest in politics. Well......why was she allowing her husband to run all over the country bad mouthing Trump? Didn't she think that might piss off some Trump supporter and put her family in jeopardy?

Her comment was nothing but politics. It included guns, racism, and victimization. If that's not leftist politics, then what is it?

WASHINGTON– Former first lady Michelle Obama discusses her dislike of President Donald Trump — as well as personal details of her life before and during her time in the White House — in her highly anticipated memoir, “Becoming,” The Washington Post reported Thursday.

Obama says she would “never forgive” Trump for the rumors he spread questioning the legitimacy of President Barack Obama’s American birth certificate, which she said threatened her family’s safety.

“The whole [birther] thing was crazy and mean-spirited, of course, its underlying bigotry and xenophobia hardly concealed. But it was also dangerous, deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks,” she writes, according to the Post, which obtained an early copy of the book. It will be released next Tuesday.

“What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls?,” she adds. “Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk. And for this I’d never forgive him.”

Washington Post: Michelle Obama says in memoir she’ll ‘never forgive’ Trump for endangering her family

Where to start on this?

First off, Trump never started the birther movement--Hillary Clinton did. Yet no mention of how Hillary "endangered her family." Trump merely grabbed the ball at the 50 yard line and ran with it.

Secondly, is she from this country? Doesn't she understand how American politics works? If she actually believes that making such an innocuous statement about her husband could cause harm to her family, did she really expect him to be insulated from any criticism at all when he decided to run for President?

Racism. Oh yes, we can't leave that one out. Questioning Obama's citizenry had nothing to do with anything except racism.

Furthermore, in this article, she didn't point out one threat made to her, her husband or family over Trump's remark about the birth certificate.

Trump making a claim about DumBama's legitimacy does not promote violence. This promotes violence:

View attachment 227883

How does Giffords promote violence?

Where to start on this?

View attachment 227883

Gee, I don't know. Riddle me this: What happened if a righty comedian did the same with an Obama head? Would you still be questioning the promotion of violence?

Good point. So far they just bust into Synagogues and black churches and shoot a bunch of people.

Are you talking about the Trump hater who killed those people in the Synagog?
That rightwinger dude. And the one that tried to shoot up a black church in KY. Or the one that sent the pipe bombs,

There is a certain irony when you have that sort of record and you rail against the left for vandalism, property destruction and disorderly conduct.

Good point. So far they just bust into Synagogues and black churches and shoot a bunch of people.

Are you talking about the Trump hater who killed those people in the Synagog?
That rightwinger dude. And the one that tried to shoot up a black church in KY. Or the one that sent the pipe bombs,

There was nothing right-wing about him. Conservatives support Israel while Democrats support their terrorist attackers.

Where to start on this?

View attachment 227883

Gee, I don't know. Riddle me this: What happened if a righty comedian did the same with an Obama head? Would you still be questioning the promotion of violence?

Oh my....

Senator David Perdue's Prayer for Obama: 'Let His Days Be Few' - The Atlantic
Obama Assassination Joke
Trump ally wishes Mad Cow disease death for Obama - CNNPolitics
Funny How Trump Was Cool With Ted Nugent Joking About Killing The President | HuffPost
Canadian TV rapped for Obama assassination joke | Reuters

I doubt you were outraged.

Where to start on this?

View attachment 227883

Oh my....

Senator David Perdue's Prayer for Obama: 'Let His Days Be Few' - The Atlantic
Obama Assassination Joke
Trump ally wishes Mad Cow disease death for Obama - CNNPolitics
Funny How Trump Was Cool With Ted Nugent Joking About Killing The President | HuffPost
Canadian TV rapped for Obama assassination joke | Reuters

I doubt you were outraged.

Why would I be? Let's start with your last link:

This was some idiot in Canada. WTF does that have to do with American comedians?

Nugent has always been a fool, and Trump's comment was this: Nugent demonstrated “the anger people have towards” then–President Obama, even if his “figure of speech” was a bit “unfortunate.”

Trump's ally? Nobody ever heard of this or this guy before.

Some Sheriff that nobody ever heard of before telling a joke is comparable to what Gifford did?

As for Perdue, he never said anything about killing Obama. He said let his days be numbered; as in not in office.

Nice try though. Bet you thought I wouldn't look at your links.

Where to start on this?

View attachment 227883

”First off, Trump never started the birther movement--Hillary Clinton did.

Sadly, you cultist freaks never learn. Hillary Clinton did not start birtherism. The earliest known instance of it was started by a conservative on a rightwing site...

freerepublic.com

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

391 posted on 3/1/2008, 4:47:59 AM by FARS

Forum List

Back