It is NOT racism

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by RetiredGySgt, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Asclepias

Asclepias Work Hard Play Hard

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,949
    I assume that because I know generally Blacks are hard working people that get the blame for a few repeat criminals. I know whites on the other hand tend to claim their criminal whites are a tiny subset of their population. My experience with whites show me that its actually the opposite.

I figured you werent arguing that. White people hate admitting that fact and dont like to talk about it. So what they do is try to argue the per capita to make themselves look less criminally inclined. The point is that is exactly what I am arguing. I agree the statistics are not very clear on most things associated with crime but that is the only stat that is undeniablely clear and the only one worthy of arguing.

2. Montrovant

Montrovant Fuzzy bears!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,754
    The per capita stats are just as clear as the total stats. The one is based on the other, in relation to total population, after all. :)

You imply that whites are not hard working people and are more generally criminal.

3. Asclepias

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,949
    No the per capita stats dont count the number of people in each group committing the crimes. If you have one that shows that then you would have a point.

I dont imply that. Your historians imply that. I just agree because it matches up with what I have seen with whites.

4. Montrovant

Montrovant Fuzzy bears!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,754
    The per capita stats don't require the number of people in each group committing the crimes. They merely show the number of crimes committed per person within the population. Per capita basically means 'per person', although I think it more directly translates to 'by head'.

You absolutely implied that whites are not hard working and are more widely criminal. When asked why blacks might commit more crimes per perpetrator, you gave the reason as blacks are hard working (implying whites are not so) and that blacks get blamed for a few repeat criminals (implying whites are not blamed for a few repeat criminals, which would instead mean crime is more common among whites). I don't know what you mean by "your historians imply that."

5. Asclepias

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,949
    Kind of convenient and non specific right? The only way per capita would be a solid data source is if it did count the number of each people in each group committing the crimes. For example if Blacks are 12 out of 100 and only 2 black people steal 24 apples and whites are 70 out of 100 and all steal 1 apple each which group is more likely to be criminals? The data would show whites are more likely to be criminals simply because more whites stole an apple.

Your white historians have documented the crimes of whites. Not to signify that they were crimes but to glorify them as great accomplishments. Having pride in being criminals shows the mindset of the white culture. They value brute force, lying, stealing, rape, murder enslavement, etc etc.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  6. Paul Essien

Paul Essien Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,551
    So you can't point to any black poster that has said that white people are intellectually inferior.

Where as white people (white supremacists) have spent THE LAST FIVE HUNDRED YEARS trying to prove that black people are intellectually inferior.

But you can't point to ONE example of any black (hell, I'll make it easier you) or non white poster that has said white people are intellectually inferior.

But USMB is full of black supremacists. Right ?

7. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,012
    Ask ass lips he says it all the time.

8. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +38,372
    Right..the OP doesn't think that other races are any better than blacks.

9. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,012
    And again for the slow if 12 people have 28 apples that is more then 2 apples apiece If 70 people steal 70 apples that is ONE apiece so which group per person has more apples?

10. Asclepias

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,949
    How do you know if its 2 apples apiece? Show us the stat that say each Black person has 2 apples.