The War on White People

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

Very informative video with the subtitles so you can mute it and read it if you want. Be nice if we could have a LEGIT conversation if at all possible but I know the usual anti white racists will bombard this with their BS.

WTF is this guy talking about, none of the historical facts about Muslim era conquering involving the Turks and Arabs are not left out of history classes..

The American academic system has been fucked around with since the 60's in terms of public schools hiring mainly anti-white, often jewish personnel. Public schools are a complete waste of time for normal humans with intelligent parents.

What's wrong with albinos?

Except for the creepy eyes.

The American academic system has been fucked around with since the 60's in terms of public schools hiring mainly anti-white, often jewish personnel. Public schools are a complete waste of time for normal humans with intelligent parents.
Yep. We have public charter schools here so we get a LOT of say in how things run etc but you still can't imagine how much I have to fill in for my kids via education...especially history! I mean you can't learn about ww2 in a damn week! Its 1 hour a day class 5 days a week....its a joke. Thankfully my kids know how to use youtube and have access to ANY book they want to learn the truth about things.

Forum List

Back