It is NOT racism

It is not racist to point out that 12 percent of the US population is black yet 50 percent of all murders are committed by blacks, nor is it racist to note that in all categories of violent crime blacks account for 30 percent or more of those criminals.Further it is NOT racist to point out that black communities do NOT care and do nothing to help themselves from this rampant crime. In fact they complain when the cops are forced to shoot a black criminal while he is committing a crime.

Sane people call that SCIENCE.
Only retarded people call it science.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It is not racist to point out that 12 percent of the US population is black yet 50 percent of all murders are committed by blacks, nor is it racist to note that in all categories of violent crime blacks account for 30 percent or more of those criminals.Further it is NOT racist to point out that black communities do NOT care and do nothing to help themselves from this rampant crime. In fact they complain when the cops are forced to shoot a black criminal while he is committing a crime.

So says the expert on retardation who eschews FACTS because they do not agree with his myths, claims, innuendo, and hate-filled, racist propaganda that bleeds from his every post that he wishes WERE true.

So says the expert on retardation who eschews FACTS because they do not agree with his myths, claims, innuendo, and hate-filled, racist propaganda that bleeds from his every post that he wishes WERE true.

These are not facts. This is a bunch of white racist bullshit that needs to be moved to the rubber room but it gets allowed to stay because people here who have responsibility believe the same crap.

White facts are like farts. They gas up your white heads and they stink. Just because I am an expert on your retardation that has nothing to do with real facts. Your OP is an exercise in ignorant bullshit designed to make you feel better about being from a race of criminals and savages.

Where do you get those statistics from ?

Your last sentance could be racism.

O dear,O dear...So you take NO responsibility for your historic and horrific treatment of Black people...From slavery to lynching to degredation to pauperism to exclusion to TOTAL RACISM....just sell them a Gun and then EXECUTE THEM

YOU ARE COMPLETE MORONS...YOU COMPLAIN BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU SOW...IT IS ALL TO DO WITH RACISM,You stupid White reggiN.........NOW YOU GITIT
Don't you have some aboriginals to beat down or something? Liberals cannot stand to be told the truth about blacks and crime and that is a fact.

Don't you have some aboriginals to beat down or something? Liberals cannot stand to be told the truth about blacks and crime and that is a fact.
And where do you get your facts from about black people and crime ?

[Talk is cheap. Prove it. Put up or shut up your racist lies.
Where do you get your facts from ?

Hey, Mojambo, I've not put forth any facts claimed, I'm not the OP. Nor have I argued those facts are not facts. I'm still waiting for the proof from one of you clowns that the OP statements many times proven over and over are NOT facts. Get with the program.

Yes, you are a racist.

And your post exhibits the two fundamental components of racism: fear and ignorance.

The last sentence in the op is hardly a fact. Before you label it science you need to understand facts and how statistics can be misused.

80% of serial killers are white males. How accurate is that
?

Hey, Mojambo, I've not put forth any facts claimed, I'm not the OP. Nor have I argued those facts are not facts. I'm still waiting for the proof from one of you clowns that the OP statements many times proven over and over are NOT facts. Get with the program.

Look at the claim that 50% of murders are committed by blacks. How accurate is that?

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers
The most detailed racial data have limits: They are confined to cases in which one person was killed and one person did the killing, eliminating about 17 percent of homicides. Also, police have to know and provide the backgrounds of not only the victims but the perpetrators, too – meaning that thousands of cases left unsolved and with no description of the person who committed the crimes are discounted. In total, about 61 percent of the 15,696 homicides committed in 2015 are excluded.

But here's the thing about racism.

Racism is not logical.

That makes it hard to disprove logically.

You can confirm it by facts (One black robber) but never disprove it (a hundred black people who don't rob).

Racism works in a part of the brain that deals with feeling, not thought.

See most people believe in racism not because they read it in a book or because they read some stats but because they experienced it first-hand.

For blacks ? The experience is direct.
For whites ? It comes through seeing family, friends or lovers subjected to racism but 90% even then they'll still discount it for many reasons such as the fact that white supremacists control the most the most powerful places that shape people's idea of what the truth is.

The press, FBI, universities, scientific journals, museums, schoolbooks, so from this comes the denial “
Get over it!”, “Blacks are racist too!”, “Africans sold their own into slavery!”, “Go back to Africa”, “You are the racist one!” etc

Look at the claim that 50% of murders are committed by blacks. How accurate is that?

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers
The most detailed racial data have limits: They are confined to cases in which one person was killed and one person did the killing, eliminating about 17 percent of homicides. Also, police have to know and provide the backgrounds of not only the victims but the perpetrators, too – meaning that thousands of cases left unsolved and with no description of the person who committed the crimes are discounted. In total, about 61 percent of the 15,696 homicides committed in 2015 are excluded.
I'll have a look at that

The FBI for one

The FBI for one
They exclude 61% of homicides.

The FBI for one
They exclude 61% of homicides.
Be specific and tell us WHERE those murders occur. Most are in the ghettos. Do you honestly believe white people drive down to the ghetto to murder blacks?

Forum List

Back