It is NOT racism

The FBI for one
They exclude 61% of homicides.
Be specific and tell us WHERE those murders occur. Most are in the ghettos. Do you honestly believe white people drive down to the ghetto to murder blacks?
Do you have any data to support that opinion?
Do you have any that shows that most murders DO NOT occur in black neighborhoods? I have proof that most do as evidenced by the fact that of the known cases 50 percent are black cases.
You cant prove a negative. Your data only covers 39% of murder cases.
One CAN extrapolate from WHERE the murders occurred.

[
Do you have any that shows that most murders DO NOT occur in black neighborhoods? I have proof that most do as evidenced by the fact that of the known cases 50 percent are black cases.
white5_zps6gbh3t92.png

white1_zpsdi4qelrk.png

white4_zpszw6oegwl.png

white2_zpscsbxt6lz.png

white3_zpsguvj6kln.png

Can you tell me why you white people don't concern yourselves with the nonsense in your own community ?

Actually we do we do NOT deny it and make excuses for it an blame others for it, blacks do that over black crime rates like in this thread.

[
white5_zps6gbh3t92.png

white1_zpsdi4qelrk.png

white4_zpszw6oegwl.png

white2_zpscsbxt6lz.png

white3_zpsguvj6kln.png

Can you tell me why you white people don't concern yourselves with the nonsense in your own community ?
It doesn't concern me because I never see crime personally. Crime isn't rampant in white neighborhoods. Most white people will never hear gun shots where they live.

[
white5_zps6gbh3t92.png

white1_zpsdi4qelrk.png

white4_zpszw6oegwl.png

white2_zpscsbxt6lz.png

white3_zpsguvj6kln.png

They would rather ignore crime in their own neighborhoods. You forgot to include they molest animals at an alarming rate.

Fla. man jailed for having sex with his dog; roommate says abuse went on for years

"Fla. man jailed for having sex with his dog; roommate says abuse went on for years"

6ffeda73-d8f2-4e54-a34c-c86672602a13-large16x9_hubbardbradley.jpg

Actually we do we do NOT deny it and make excuses for it an blame others for it, blacks do that over black crime rates like in this thread.

You do it all the time. That's all you specifically ever do.

So where is the thread made by someone white about white/white crime?

After all you whites here do not discuss all crime you only point out one category of it.

[
white5_zps6gbh3t92.png

white1_zpsdi4qelrk.png

white4_zpszw6oegwl.png

white2_zpscsbxt6lz.png

white3_zpsguvj6kln.png

It doesn't concern me because I never see crime personally. Crime isn't rampant in white neighborhoods. Most white people will never hear gun shots where they live.

I suppose all whites must use silencers then.

The FBI for one
Be specific and tell us WHERE those murders occur. Most are in the ghettos. Do you honestly believe white people drive down to the ghetto to murder blacks?
so most of the murders are committed by rich blacks in white areas??!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Show me the data.
Table 43

so most of the murders are committed by rich blacks in white areas??!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Show me the data.
Table 43
Says here whites account for 69% of the total crime and lead in a vast amount of the categories in total numbers.

Total.png

The FBI for one
Show me the data.
stop being stupid/silly
I've put out the links
blacks commit murder at over FOUR times the rate of whites [ used to be eight times ]
rape over 2 times
hate crimes over 2 times
crime many times higher

You do it all the time. That's all you specifically ever do.

So where is the thread made by someone white about white/white crime?

After all you whites here do not discuss all crime you only point out one category of it.
Talk to me when 3 times as much crime per capita is committed by whites compared to their percent of the population.

Show me the data.
Table 43
Says here whites account for 69% of the total crime and lead in a vast amount of the categories in total numbers.

View attachment 204586
Whites are 70 percent of the population meanwhile it says blacks commit 28 percent and you are only 12 percent of the population.

Show me the data.
Table 43

View attachment 204586
Whites are 70 percent of the population meanwhile it says blacks commit 28 percent and you are only 12 percent of the population.
black youth commit crime way out of proportion to their numbers

Show me the data.
Table 43

View attachment 204586
Whites lead in total crime. Why are you such criminals?

Show me the data.
Table 43

View attachment 204586
They do NOT lead in the amount of crime committed in comparison to their percentage of the population in fact at 68 percent that is LESS then the percentage of whites in the population, meanwhile Blacks make up 12 percent of the population but account for 28 percent of the crime.

View attachment 204586
They do NOT lead in the amount of crime committed in comparison to their percentage of the population in fact at 68 percent that is LESS then the percentage of whites in the population, meanwhile Blacks make up 12 percent of the population but account for 28 percent of the crime.
Whites do lead in total crime. If you have any doubts check with the FBI.

Total.png

View attachment 204586

View attachment 204615
Yes I see that 70 percent of the population commits 68 percent of the crime and that 12 percent of the population commits 28 percent of the crime can you guess which is MORE?

View attachment 204586
they are afraid of the per capita monster
they either understand or are dumbasses

View attachment 204586

View attachment 204615
Yes I see that 70 percent of the population commits 68 percent of the crime and that 12 percent of the population commits 28 percent of the crime can you guess which is MORE?
69% of the crime is more than 28% of the crime at least on this planet. Sounds like you are using martian math if you think otherwise.

View attachment 204586
they are afraid of the per capita monster
they either understand or are dumbasses
If you have to disregard total numbers and percentage then its pretty obvious youre embarrassed about your criminal nature.

Forum List

Back