Biden's 'age issue' is consistent concern among voters: 'One thing you can't reverse'

Stop being ridiculous. For every one video of Trump you can post, we can 100 of Biden mumbling, stumbling, rambling, telling his fucking Amtrak story that has been debunked 10,000 times. Biden;'s brain has turned to oatmeal
Trump’s pathology is totally different. Joe is forgetful, while Trump becomes more unbalanced by the day!

yep. My mother in law Is about to turn 91 and shes far more capable and coherent than the potato in chief. of course at that age, things can change overnight.

Biden is a DISASTER in every single way.
You're right about there being differences in people when they in in their senior years. My grandmother lived to be 98 years old, and she was sharp as a tack until the day she died. She had no dementia at all. she was a little grumpy due to pain in the nursing home, but she was still quite lucid up until the end. What an amazing woman she was. Strong, busy, active in church, believed in the best way to have a friend was to be one. I adored her.

You're right about there being differences in people when they in in their senior years. My grandmother lived to be 98 years old, and she was sharp as a tack until the day she died. She had no dementia at all. she was a little grumpy due to pain in the nursing home, but she was still quite lucid up until the end. What an amazing woman she was. Strong, busy, active in church, believed in the best way to have a friend was to be one. I adored her.
im sorry for your loss. My MIL is living with us now. Up until just a month or so ago she was living by herself on a 500 acre farm. we FINALLY convinced her it was time to stay with us. I wish Biden was HALF the person she is.....but it's just not so.

You guys do realize Joe is only a few years older than tRump, right?
Joe also lives a far healthier lifestyle...

Sorry lads, lets see Trump ride a bike.

Trump is also making a lot of mistakes in his speeches, stuff like not knowing who is President, Not knowing that Orban is President of Hungry (He has met both Orban and Erdoğan numerous times)...

Trump is the one in decline...

Trump’s pathology is totally different. Joe is forgetful, while Trump becomes more unbalanced by the day!
I think you are right, Trump never had it, so he lost little...

Biden has a stutter and talks at far higher level than Trump... Biden is choosing words more carefully whiue Trump just rifts and causes chaos... I work with people like Trump, cause chaos and then try to be masters of chaos... It is bullshit and you are getting very little from your team...

Forum List

Back