Biden's 'age issue' is consistent concern among voters: 'One thing you can't reverse'

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado

Hogan said he would go a step further than Axelrod, who suggested last week the president should consider whether it would be "wise" for him to drop out of the race, and said Biden might not be the strongest nominee for the Democratic Party.

The age difference is 3 years. Am over 80, and know for a Fact
that some older & some younger folks know either more or less than I do.
There are concern's being exploited from both sides that are damaging OUR country.

Your dear leader has some issues, so don't think he's Mr. Cognitive...

"In recent speeches, Trump has incorrectly described Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban as the leader of Turkey and falsely suggested Hungary shares a border with Russia. He has repeatedly referred to the Obama administration when he meant the Biden administration, and at one point he inaccurately suggested he’d beaten Obama — rather than Hillary Clinton — in the 2016 election"

Biden has an extreme health issues related to age.

Of course to democrats who suffer a diminished mental ability, democrats can not recognize advanced stages of dementia

Getting to be way too late to remove Biden. Primaries have cut off dates to get on ballots, and really the DNC has nobody to fill in. Their bench is as empty as their skulls.

The real issue is not age.

The real issue is how age has impacted him in a more serious and obvious way than it impacts other people.

Not all elderly people have senile dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. But Potato’s brain is clearly fried.

OP, are you ready to bet your membership on this site based on Biden losing and Trump winning?

OP, are you ready to bet your membership on this site based on Biden losing and Trump winning?
That would be pointless, after you lose, your sorry sock puppet would continue to use your annoying and childish posting style, giving away the game. Although it dawns on me that normally one uses bold to highlight an important point, but you never even make a single cogent point much less say anything important.

You do realize one is eminently more "youthful", despite the numerical proximity?

And the voters see it.

In poll after poll after poll. ;)

P.S. Biden's policies are a bitch too, whatever his age.
Surely you aren't claiming the Orange Blob is more "youthful"?

When was the last time you looked at Cheeto Jesus?

He's a stroke waiting to happen.

both of these guys are way to old and both have accumulated a lot of baggage the last few years ......with the pressure both are under i wouldnt be surprised if both of them go down with some physical or mental situation in the next few years....

Trump just said that he had the “best economy ever” in 2020.

Not sure if you Trump rats can remember that far back but that’s an insane statement

He also thinks Obama is currently President

Surely you aren't claiming the Orange Blob is more "youthful"?

When was the last time you looked at Cheeto Jesus?

He's a stroke waiting to happen.
Biden looks like he is having mini strokes almost daily. Trump is far from a model of good health, he is just in better shape than the current asshole we have as president. Neither man should be running for office

Trump just said that he had the “best economy ever” in 2020.

Not sure if you Trump rats can remember that far back but that’s an insane statement

He also thinks Obama is currently President
Biden has referred to president Harris on numerous occasions so what does that say about his mental health?

Biden has referred to president Harris on numerous occasions so what does that say about his mental health?
Don’t tell me about Biden having dementia when the guy you support doesn’t know who the fucking President is.

Don’t tell me about Biden having dementia when the guy you support doesn’t know who the fucking President is.
You mean someone who doesn’t know who the fucking president is like Biden that keeps referring to Harris as the president. I mean shit he doesn’t even know he has the job, come on man no joke it really happened

Forum List

Back