It appears the Democrat Party's KKK roots are still very much alive!!

Slaves got fucked - just like they always got fucked by whitey. What's your point?

BTW, how many blacks would like to return to the good ole days on the plantation?

Ok man, my point is the government is your slave master, it's not just blacks that are slaves, BUT they are the ones hurt the worst by it....just like slavery....as you well know blacks owend slaves, indians were slaves, and whites were even slaves for a bit....in America, pre america, EVERYONE has been a slave at one point or another. Spartacus, wasnt black,

Now why would you be a slave? Well life is easy, you're told what to do, when to do it, and how to do it.......kinda like a job...except in jobs we get paid and we can tell the boss to fuck off.
BUT when the government controls us they control us and we become slaves, peasants, serfs, ect....they give us food (foodstamps), shelter(public housing), crappy education(I shouldnt have to explain this one), violence (high crime rates) and not many good jobs.....but it hits the black communitiy much much more, why? becasue they are dependant on government.

Have you asked yourself why dont cities do great? Not many republicans around to get in the way, yet cities are shittastic. Cities have high tax rates, yet their infastructure is horrible, I wonder why?

Are you on drugs - or is your brain just naturally batshit crazy?

ah, no response. I get it.....you have nothing to offer...HuffPo didnt have a crib note to answer it?

Ok man, so tell me what is slavery?

If "It appears the Democrat Party's KKK roots are still very much alive!" is the OP implying that these minority groups are too "dumb" to vote for their own best self interests?

2008 Presidential Election
- McCain won whites 55-43%
- Obama won blacks 95-4%
- Obama won blacks Hispanics 67-31%,
- Obama won Asians 62-35%

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2008- Obama won voters aged 18–29%

Last edited:
Ok man, my point is the government is your slave master, it's not just blacks that are slaves, BUT they are the ones hurt the worst by it....just like slavery....as you well know blacks owend slaves, indians were slaves, and whites were even slaves for a bit....in America, pre america, EVERYONE has been a slave at one point or another. Spartacus, wasnt black,

Now why would you be a slave? Well life is easy, you're told what to do, when to do it, and how to do it.......kinda like a job...except in jobs we get paid and we can tell the boss to fuck off.
BUT when the government controls us they control us and we become slaves, peasants, serfs, ect....they give us food (foodstamps), shelter(public housing), crappy education(I shouldnt have to explain this one), violence (high crime rates) and not many good jobs.....but it hits the black communitiy much much more, why? becasue they are dependant on government.

Have you asked yourself why dont cities do great? Not many republicans around to get in the way, yet cities are shittastic. Cities have high tax rates, yet their infastructure is horrible, I wonder why?

ah, no response. I get it.....you have nothing to offer...HuffPo didnt have a crib note to answer it?

Well, it's somewhat akin to reading your retarded shit. You sound like a NaziCon fortune cookie.

Well, it's somewhat akin to reading your retarded shit. You sound like a NaziCon fortune cookie.

Dude you get clocked everytime you post, because you dont know shit....you use the same 3 sources and then bag on someone elses.....so I ask again what is slavery? Is it that difficult for you? do you have to get a reply from somone on Daily KOS to answer that simple question?

Well, my definition of slavery is what whites did to Native Americans.

Which is? put them on reservations?

You mean after the killing, stealing, raping and diseases?

Killing, stealing and raping?...oh start about 5:30

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoXHXbgRJvc"]Plymouth: America the Story of Us - YouTube[/ame]

They helped us with crops, but funny they wanted something in return....I wonder what it could be?

Why do blacks overwhelmingly vote Democrat? They must have a reason. Or are they just "brainwashed" like Herman Cain said?

Yeah Cain was on the money....look at you, you prove it's possible.

Let me ask you something what did slaves get in return for cotton?

crappy Food
crappy shelter
very limited education
high amounts of violence
work for no pay

Now you may think that's slavery and you'd be right, now how different is that from modern Detroit, Oakland, Memphis, Flint, Atlanta, New Orleans, ect

Slaves got fucked - just like they always got fucked by whitey. What's your point?

BTW, how many blacks would like to return to the good ole days on the plantation?

how about returning to the good ole days of Africa?

As we all know, the KKK was founded by the Democrat Party, and it was the Democrat Party that was against the 1964 Civil Rights Act, and we have seen oreo cookies thrown at former RNC Chair Michael Steele. We have seen how if one is non-white, conservative how the left and Democrats treat them.

Well, here is the latest. Mia Love, a Haitian born imigrant who is running for U.S. Congress in Utah, was at one time 20 points behind her Democrat opponent. Well, now she has opened up a 15 point lead, and if the polls are correct, and she wins, the last thing the Democrat Party wants to see is a young, highly intelligent, beautiful black lady on the Republican side.

Well, here is exactly what happened to Mia Love, and as we can see, the KKK is still very alive in the Democrat Party, and always remember, the Democrats were the last party to have a KKK member in office, who was none other than Sen. Robert "Sheets" Byrd.

Surging black Republican candidate Mia Love sent racist mail containing images of KKK and aborted fetuses | Mail Online
So let me see if I ft this right. The kkk are voting for obama?

This thread is a fine example of the Republicans trying to deny that they are not the racists in America. It does not fly.

Sorry nukes, but Ive successfully shown that racist democrats did not just become republicans, so what is your evidence of it?

What makes republicans racist? That we dont believe in government programs?

Dear Andrew Breitbart: Burn in hell you lying bastard.

And if this story wasn't enough of an example of the "classy" dumbocrat, I give you Lakhota... One of the most angry, hateful, Hilter-like people in world history. The more you tell the truth and back it up with facts & evidence, the more he will wish death, violence, and misery on you for defeating his cause.

Just reason number gajillion why I will never stand with the dumbocrats. All one has to do is look at the results of Tea Party protests versus Occupy protests to see which is the core of America and which is the filth of America.

He's a dumbass....I've never seen a guy so loyal....he's like Jar Jar Binks, he does whatever Palpatine tells him

:DIts called being 'BRAINWASHED'. Those lefties just love it. Even though they could never think for themselves before.

:eusa_drool:Nope...Hes just telling the truth. You lefties just hate when that happens.

Forum List

Back