It appears the Democrat Party's KKK roots are still very much alive!!

What's funny is they were so republican, they voted for democrats in state and local offices and still do. Republicans moving south have caused the politics to shift. I mean TN has a republican majority for the first time, in 2008....not 1978......interesting....

Jillians too busy using talking points to actually check the facts for herself :eusa_eh:

keep lying...s'okay. :thup:

maybe someday you'll get something right.

Jillian we talked about this....watch the video.....democrats did NOT become republicans.....hence state legislatures didnt go republican til the 90s and 2000s.....after lots of republicans left the north and came down south

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwqhoVIh65k&feature=related]Bill Whittle - Racism - Democrats and Republicans switch sides? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3LqPedoxSk]Revealing the Truth about the Democratic Party Part 2: The Parties Switched - YouTube[/ame]

Dear Andrew Breitbart: Burn in hell you lying bastard.

And if this story wasn't enough of an example of the "classy" dumbocrat, I give you Lakhota... One of the most angry, hateful, Hilter-like people in world history. The more you tell the truth and back it up with facts & evidence, the more he will wish death, violence, and misery on you for defeating his cause.

Just reason number gajillion why I will never stand with the dumbocrats. All one has to do is look at the results of Tea Party protests versus Occupy protests to see which is the core of America and which is the filth of America.

Dear Andrew Breitbart: Burn in hell you lying bastard.

And if this story wasn't enough of an example of the "classy" dumbocrat, I give you Lakhota... One of the most angry, hateful, Hilter-like people in world history. The more you tell the truth and back it up with facts & evidence, the more he will wish death, violence, and misery on you for defeating his cause.

Just reason number gajillion why I will never stand with the dumbocrats. All one has to do is look at the results of Tea Party protests versus Occupy protests to see which is the core of America and which is the filth of America.

He's a dumbass....I've never seen a guy so loyal....he's like Jar Jar Binks, he does whatever Palpatine tells him

So I think it's safe to say democrats and liberals got another ass kicking in this thread....they cant respond to truth and facts.......I love it!!!!!!!!

Jillian we talked about this....watch the video.....democrats did NOT become republicans.....hence state legislatures didnt go republican til the 90s and 2000s.....after lots of republicans left the north and came down south

Bill Whittle - Racism - Democrats and Republicans switch sides? - YouTube

Revealing the Truth about the Democratic Party Part 2: The Parties Switched - YouTube

Give the devil his due - the Democrats have managed to literally beat down, oppress, and enslave minorities for centuries, all while convincing them that is was someone else doing it to them.

The Dumbocrats are better at lying than Hitler and Stalin combined...

Jillians too busy using talking points to actually check the facts for herself :eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwqhoVIh65k&feature=related]Bill Whittle - Racism - Democrats and Republicans switch sides? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3LqPedoxSk]Revealing the Truth about the Democratic Party Part 2: The Parties Switched - YouTube[/ame]
Cons think they can change history on a whim. Apparently they think others are a gullible as they are.

Late KKK Democrat Sen. Byrd's FBI files reveal CIA leak uproar
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f9c_1344154194

byrdkkk2oa0.jpg

Senator Robert C. Byrd

Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops

Ku Klux Klan members in United States politics

Ku Klux Klan members in United States politics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwqhoVIh65k&feature=related"]Bill Whittle - Racism - Democrats and Republicans switch sides? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3LqPedoxSk"]Revealing the Truth about the Democratic Party Part 2: The Parties Switched - YouTube[/ame]
Cons think they can change history on a whim. Apparently they think others are a gullible as they are.

Ok Junky, so lets have it, what's wrong about either of those videos?

As we all know, the KKK was founded by the Democrat Party, and it was the Democrat Party that was against the 1964 Civil Rights Act, and we have seen oreo cookies thrown at former RNC Chair Michael Steele. We have seen how if one is non-white, conservative how the left and Democrats treat them.

Well, here is the latest. Mia Love, a Haitian born imigrant who is running for U.S. Congress in Utah, was at one time 20 points behind her Democrat opponent. Well, now she has opened up a 15 point lead, and if the polls are correct, and she wins, the last thing the Democrat Party wants to see is a young, highly intelligent, beautiful black lady on the Republican side.

Well, here is exactly what happened to Mia Love, and as we can see, the KKK is still very alive in the Democrat Party, and always remember, the Democrats were the last party to have a KKK member in office, who was none other than Sen. Robert "Sheets" Byrd.

Surging black Republican candidate Mia Love sent racist mail containing images of KKK and aborted fetuses | Mail Online

the KKK was not 'founded by the democratic party'. it was founded by some angry southern racists who were confederate soldiers who just lost the civil war.

i love when rightwingers talk about democrats as if they were the racists b/c there were some prominent southern dems who happened to be KKK'ers....

i'lll remind you that changed the minute johnson signed the civil rights act....then all the southern racists became republicans...which is why the GOP has run the southern strategy ever since.

so you were saying?

and all the northern racists became democrats

As we all know, the KKK was founded by the Democrat Party, and it was the Democrat Party that was against the 1964 Civil Rights Act, and we have seen oreo cookies thrown at former RNC Chair Michael Steele. We have seen how if one is non-white, conservative how the left and Democrats treat them.

Well, here is the latest. Mia Love, a Haitian born imigrant who is running for U.S. Congress in Utah, was at one time 20 points behind her Democrat opponent. Well, now she has opened up a 15 point lead, and if the polls are correct, and she wins, the last thing the Democrat Party wants to see is a young, highly intelligent, beautiful black lady on the Republican side.

Well, here is exactly what happened to Mia Love, and as we can see, the KKK is still very alive in the Democrat Party, and always remember, the Democrats were the last party to have a KKK member in office, who was none other than Sen. Robert "Sheets" Byrd.

Surging black Republican candidate Mia Love sent racist mail containing images of KKK and aborted fetuses | Mail Online

the KKK was not 'founded by the democratic party'. it was founded by some angry southern racists who were confederate soldiers who just lost the civil war.

i love when rightwingers talk about democrats as if they were the racists b/c there were some prominent southern dems who happened to be KKK'ers....

i'lll remind you that changed the minute johnson signed the civil rights act....then all the southern racists became republicans...which is why the GOP has run the southern strategy ever since.

so you were saying?

and all the northern racists became democrats

She doesnt know shit....first of all the most powerful klan wasnt in the south, but Indiana.....

Second it was founded by democrats for democrats and supported by democrats...are you stupid?It wasnt just a few people..... Jillian dont tell me you're arguing this, its like arguing if the Earth is flat, it's not and well just dont go there.

I posted a video that showed all. bit 1 of the 24 democrats who voted NO on the CRA of 1964 stayed democrats FOREVER. And the end it showed George Wallace, who was ALWAYS a democrat.

Why do liberals not know this stuff......it's like all they do is read talking points and listen to commie teachers......and dont do any research on their own......oh wait..because it's true...duh!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50uNMSuLcoo&feature=relmfu]Did Liberal Hollywood Try to Stop a Film with an All Black Cast? - YouTube[/ame]

Bill Whittle - Racism - Democrats and Republicans switch sides? - YouTube

Revealing the Truth about the Democratic Party Part 2: The Parties Switched - YouTube

Ok Junky, so lets have it, what's wrong about either of those videos?

Well well Hackhota, keeps quoting his biased source, and still doesnt tell me why all these racist democrats, remained democrats to their dying day........

Why do blacks overwhelmingly vote Democrat? They must have a reason. Or are they just "brainwashed" like Herman Cain said?

Why do blacks overwhelmingly vote Democrat? They must have a reason. Or are they just "brainwashed" like Herman Cain said?

Yeah Cain was on the money....look at you, you prove it's possible.

Let me ask you something what did slaves get in return for cotton?

crappy Food
crappy shelter
very limited education
high amounts of violence
work for no pay

Now you may think that's slavery and you'd be right, now how different is that from modern Detroit, Oakland, Memphis, Flint, Atlanta, New Orleans, ect

crappy Food
crappy shelter
very limited education
high amounts of violence
work for no pay

Now you may think that's slavery and you'd be right, now how different is that from modern Detroit, Oakland, Memphis, Flint, Atlanta, New Orleans, ect

Slaves got fucked - just like they always got fucked by whitey. What's your point?

BTW, how many blacks would like to return to the good ole days on the plantation?

crappy Food
crappy shelter
very limited education
high amounts of violence
work for no pay

Slaves got fucked - just like they always got fucked by whitey. What's your point?

BTW, how many blacks would like to return to the good ole days on the plantation?

Ok man, my point is the government is your slave master, it's not just blacks that are slaves, BUT they are the ones hurt the worst by it....just like slavery....as you well know blacks owend slaves, indians were slaves, and whites were even slaves for a bit....in America, pre america, EVERYONE has been a slave at one point or another. Spartacus, wasnt black,

Now why would you be a slave? Well life is easy, you're told what to do, when to do it, and how to do it.......kinda like a job...except in jobs we get paid and we can tell the boss to fuck off.
BUT when the government controls us they control us and we become slaves, peasants, serfs, ect....they give us food (foodstamps), shelter(public housing), crappy education(I shouldnt have to explain this one), violence (high crime rates) and not many good jobs.....but it hits the black communitiy much much more, why? becasue they are dependant on government.

Have you asked yourself why dont cities do great? Not many republicans around to get in the way, yet cities are shittastic. Cities have high tax rates, yet their infastructure is horrible, I wonder why?

Last edited:

crappy Food
crappy shelter
very limited education
high amounts of violence
work for no pay

Ok man, my point is the government is your slave master, it's not just blacks that are slaves, BUT they are the ones hurt the worst by it....just like slavery....as you well know blacks owend slaves, indians were slaves, and whites were even slaves for a bit....in America, pre america, EVERYONE has been a slave at one point or another. Spartacus, wasnt black,

Now why would you be a slave? Well life is easy, you're told what to do, when to do it, and how to do it.......kinda like a job...except in jobs we get paid and we can tell the boss to fuck off.
BUT when the government controls us they control us and we become slaves, peasants, serfs, ect....they give us food (foodstamps), shelter(public housing), crappy education(I shouldnt have to explain this one), violence (high crime rates) and not many good jobs.....but it hits the black communitiy much much more, why? becasue they are dependant on government.

Have you asked yourself why dont cities do great? Not many republicans around to get in the way, yet cities are shittastic. Cities have high tax rates, yet their infastructure is horrible, I wonder why?

Are you on drugs - or is your brain just naturally batshit crazy?

Forum List

Back