Democrat Rep. Suggests Black Voters are ‘Too Dumb’ to Understand Political Affairs

F-NzpLbXsAASqXe.jpg

Are all too dumb? No.

Are most of them under the age of 40 too dumb? Yes.

Really?

Name one other group that was told they don't know how to obtain an ID, or they can't properly use the internet.

Talk about fucking racist.

Here in NC the NAACP successfully got the courts to affirm that AA's were incapable of acquiring FREE photo ID's for years.

Finally, the courts struck that down.

This current election cycle (Tomorrow) is the first one where ID will be required.

And P.S.

The party polluting the minds of youth en masse via CRT being taught in schools has quite the heavy load to carry when pointing out that "Civics" is not properly promulgated in schools.

No shit, Sherlock.

Whose fucking fault is that?

CRT isn't being taught anywhere in the USA outside of graduate law school classes.

Thank you for proving you're both gullible and stupid.

Here in NC the NAACP successfully got the courts to affirm that AA's were incapable of acquiring FREE photo ID's for years.

Finally, the courts struck that down.

This current election cycle (Tomorrow) is the first one where ID will be required.

No, Billiejeens, that is not what was being claimed at all about photo ID, but thank you for proving you're too stupid to know what was really going on. The only SC decision I could find in connection with voter ID was the SC voted 8-1 to allow Republicans to join in the lawsuit, since Democrats won't defend it.

No, Billiejeens, that is not what was being claimed at all about photo ID, but thank you for proving you're too stupid to know what was really going on. The only SC decision I could find in connection with voter ID was the SC voted 8-1 to allow Republicans to join in the lawsuit, since Democrats won't defend it.

God damn you are stupid.

CRT isn't being taught anywhere in the USA outside of graduate law school classes.

Thank you for proving you're both gullible and stupid.

Go check out the Marxism in America thread to find out who the actual gullible and stupid one is.

Cat lady.

It's part of the democrat party plantation mentality. Democrats got away for years portraying blacks as victims who weren't smart enough to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century and the liberal media went along with it.

Forum List

Back