Issue 1 in Ohio

A human fetus is a human life
A human zygote is a human life
A human Embryo is a human life
A human being is a human life
-That's- the science, child.
Now, go back to denying reality so you might soothe your conscience.
OK.
But not a human being.

That's the REAL SCIENCE bugger.

You lost.
YOU LOST
YOU LOST

Why don't you and your church get over it and be ready to be crushed in November.
Ah, yes, the feeble death throes of the immature debate loser. I've noticed that you decided not to answer the questions about my Church affiliation and what the pastor says on Sunday morning, even though you seem so certain about all of it. Tell me, why is that?

How so?
And even if not: So?
It's all about dehumanizing rhetoric. They NEED to keep the unborn as far away from being considered even human as they possibly can, so as to maintain the fiction that abortion doesn't really kill anyone, even if he/she sometimes slips through their attempts at killing and is born alive, kicking and screaming. They NEED to be able to hide behind the rhetoric.

It's all about dehumanizing rhetoric. They NEED to keep the unborn as far away from being considered even human as they possibly can, so as to maintain the fiction that abortion doesn't really kill anyone, even if he/she sometimes slips through their attempts at killing and is born alive, kicking and screaming. They NEED to be able to hide behind the rhetoric.
Exactly.

How so?
And even if not: So?
So?

The argument that abortion is killing a "human being" is, logically, right there with the argument that clipping a toenail is killing a "human being"

Bow, you lost Issue one.
Live with it.
and get ready to get destroyed in November when abortion is on the ballot.

Ah, yes, the feeble death throes of the immature debate loser. I've noticed that you decided not to answer the questions about my Church affiliation and what the pastor says on Sunday morning, even though you seem so certain about all of it. Tell me, why is that?
you answer that question in every malformed, unintelligent, religious based post you make.

You lost.
Get over it.
and
Get ready to be a loser again in November.

A majority of Americans are in favor of abortion rights.

If that's true, then passing a Constitutional Amendment to guarantee that right, as opposed to a Supreme Court political pretzel, shouldn't be a problem.

Those in favor of the practice should be looking forward to passing such an amendment.

You're really not bright enough to realize that you just agreed the logical equivelace you claim is nonsense.
BWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
And he's so stupid he thinks he's made a point when the point has gone far above his tiny mind.
giphy.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you answer that question in every malformed, unintelligent, religious based post you make.

You lost.
Get over it.
and
Get ready to be a loser again in November.
You tried to answer a question I didn't ask. Telling.

Forum List

Back