Issue 1 in Ohio

Nonsense, abortion, and selling the body part of butchered babies in the womb is big business. I am not anti choice, choose not to get pregnant, why do you gloss over the fact that they have a choice to do that!
Nice emotional deflections. We were talking about the 2002 law and how doctors are required to give care to every baby born alive, even those alive after an abortion. Not the ethics of experimenting on human tissue or why people have unprotected sex, fucking all the time.

I do not accept PP as an unbiased source for an opinion on the bill.
Typical of willfully ignorant conservatives.

And the issue isn’t abortion – that’s a red herring.

The issue is the authoritarian, illiberal right seeking to place an undue burden on the right of the people to vote and amend their constitution as they see fit reflecting the will of the majority of the people.

you put all the onus on the man!
I put the onus on neither male nor female sex partner if an unwanted pregnancy results.

It is none of my business why they do it, how they do it and what they do about it including getting an abortion.

Was your right to life liberty and pursuit of happiness infringed in any way when Hershel Walker knocked a gal up and paid to abort it?

Why do you even care?

frnknstn.23.08.11

Nice emotional deflections. We were talking about the 2002 law and how doctors are required to give care to every baby born alive, even those alive after an abortion. Not the ethics of experimenting on human tissue or why people have unprotected sex, fucking all the time.
I am telling you there is testimony form nurses that say they do not give care and babies are left in cold dark rooms to die. Yes, there is your choice, they chose to have unprotected sex!

Typical of willfully ignorant conservatives.

And the issue isn’t abortion – that’s a red herring.

The issue is the authoritarian, illiberal right seeking to place an undue burden on the right of the people to vote and amend their constitution as they see fit reflecting the will of the majority of the people.
Yet it was the "authoritarian right" that overturned Roe in the first place, thus ALLOWING the people to have their voices heard on the subject. And I remember the shrieks and moans when it happened. It's almost as if the pro-abort side WANTS the will of the people thwarted, as long as they get what they want. Interesting.

I am telling you there is testimony form nurses that say they do not give care and babies are left in cold dark rooms to die. Yes, there is your choice, they chose to have unprotected sex!
You weren't supposed to notice that.

No, it's not a human being.
Your lies are the reason I have to belittle your obvious lack of understanding of the topic.

But no matter the lengths of your twisting and and lying. The people know the truth and

YOU LOST

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't wait for November.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

When you and yours are smashed in the election.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Compromise? US? NEVER!!!!"

We'd rather die.
And you know...I'm OK with that.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It is a human being, because it can't be anything else. It's just a pre-natal human being.

It is a human being, because it can't be anything else. It's just a pre-natal human being.
I'm a human being
You are rumored to be a human being.
A fetus is a fetus
A zygote is a zygote
An embryo is an embryo.

Not a human being until it begins "being"

Not human beings.
That's the science.
That's been the science since there was science.
They're human beings. The word you're looking for is "person". One is a biological term not subject to redefinition by yourself while the other is a legal term subject to redefinition by legislators out to curry favor with voters. IOW, the Lawyer Fairy bestows personhood at birth after consultation with the mother to ensure she wants said baby to be a person.

Jill Stanek's experience and testimony were crucial in passing the 2002 Infants Born Alive Act.

"As used in this section, the term `born alive', with respect
to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the complete expulsion or
extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of
development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a
beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of
voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been
cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a
result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced
abortion."

Human beings, that's the reality.

You idiots wave around the word science like some religious talisman.
And you morons try to shove your religion up the world's ass like it's actual reality.

But actual reality says take it back to the pews Jethro.
We don't want your religion and we won't have you force your religion upon us using your gerrymandered +1.

They're human beings. The word you're looking for is "person". One is a biological term not subject to redefinition by yourself while the other is a legal term subject to redefinition by legislators out to curry favor with voters. IOW, the Lawyer Fairy bestows personhood at birth after consultation with the mother to ensure she wants said baby to be a person.
Your fantasy religion aside
Fetus is a fetus
Zygote is a zygote
Embryo is an embryo
Human being is a human being
NEVER at any point are they the same.
That's the science child.
Now head on back to the pews with your buddies and pray that the lies you tell in the name of your God aren't so offensive to that god that your God decides to strike you down for your lies.

And you morons try to shove your religion up the world's ass like it's actual reality.

But actual reality says take it back to the pews Jethro.
We don't want your religion and we won't have you force your religion upon us using your gerrymandered +1.

Nothing of the sort. Plenty of secular reasons for supporting restrictions on birth control abortions.

The only religious type thought system being forced on anyone is the LBGT-alphabet soup bullshit being pawned on people via the school systems and overbearing corporate/governmental propaganda.

Your fantasy religion aside
Fetus is a fetus
Zygote is a zygote
Embryo is an embryo
Human being is a human being
NEVER at any point are they the same.
That's the science child.
Now head on back to the pews with your buddies and pray that the lies you tell in the name of your God aren't so offensive to that god that your God decides to strike you down for your lies.
And again with the religious talk. Why are you so continually obsessed with that? Tell me, since you're so obsessed and I haven't said anything about it, what Church do I attend, and what does our pastor say on a Sunday morning? You ARE there in the back row, right, since you think you know what's going on and everything?

And again with the religious talk. Why are you so continually obsessed with that? Tell me, since you're so obsessed and I haven't said anything about it, what Church do I attend, and what does our pastor say on a Sunday morning? You ARE there in the back row, right, since you think you know what's going on and everything?
You lost.
YOU LOST
YOU LOST

Why don't you and your church get over it and be ready to be crushed in November.

Forum List

Back