Israel's supposed racism.

teddyearp

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2014
Pinetop, AZ
So many folks who think they know something about Israel bash them for everything under the sun. I have seen posts about how they do not tolerate people of darker skin color, or African decent. I have countered with my PERSONAL experience of seeing with my own eyes while in the country that this view is incorrect.

Here's some more to chew on:

Jobless Ethiopian Israelis train as nurse s aides ISRAEL21c

So many folks who think they know something about Israel bash them for everything under the sun. I have seen posts about how they do not tolerate people of darker skin color, or African decent. I have countered with my PERSONAL experience of seeing with my own eyes while in the country that this view is incorrect.

When antisemites indulge in these sorts of attacks, they are simply projecting. The worthless things are so caught up in their Jew hatred that they have to create the impression it is actually Jews, instead, in order to invert the reality of who it is indulging in it.

Yes a woman's organization training black to take care of the aged is a good thing, since NA's are hard to come by, as many people would not do this work.

This changes nothing about the gov and dealings of Israel.

I imagine visiting Israel one comes home with a wonderful feeling as I'm sure they treat tourist like kings and queens.

When antisemites indulge in these sorts of attacks, they are simply projecting. The worthless things are so caught up in their Jew hatred that they have to create the impression it is actually Jews, instead, in order to invert the reality of who it is indulging in it.

So, when racists indulge in similar attacks on Arabs, are they also projecting? Or is it just Gentile hatred?

Then why is it, every time I criticize Israeli foreign policy, fuckers like you try to turn it into something about Jew-hate?

WTF does condemning Israel for bombing Gazan hospitals, have anything to do with Judaism?

The truth is, you want people to hate Jews and you're doing everything you can to make it happen.

Well, that's three piece of shit racists who have checked in so far.

Any more want to announce themselves?

Then why is it, every time I criticize Israeli foreign policy, fuckers like you try to turn it into something about Jew-hate?

WTF does condemning Israel for bombing Gazan hospitals, have anything to do with Judaism?

The truth is, you want people to hate Jews and you're doing everything you can to make it happen.

Beause you don't put the balance in your posts and say that the hospital was used to fire illegal rockets at Israeli civilians. Or that prior to the return of fire Israel informs the arab muslims that they intend to return fire to those locations. Al, you do is claim that the Jews are murdering civilians and not that the civilians are terrorists.

I imagine visiting Israel one comes home with a wonderful feeling as I'm sure they treat tourist like kings and queens.

Just when I though you could go no lower, you do. but you are on this site night and day making sure Israel gets their fair share of your condemnation. You don't even know squat! You are just a stupid pig lapping up the slop you like to be fed.

Just when I though you could go no lower, you do. but you are on this site night and day making sure Israel gets their fair share of your condemnation. You don't even know squat! You are just a stupid pig lapping up the slop you like to be fed.

yes as you tour Israel look , really look. Tourists seldom go to the bad areas. Don't dare give us a black man saying how he got NA training to care for their aged and tell us Israel is not a racist nation, mainly full of racist people.

When I went in 2011 there were two African girls working for the Q Hotel in Netanya. Nobody was hating them. Don't you dare keep up your bullshit. You are a cull! You have no clue what so ever.

Oh by the way, I did not last time nor will I this time go on any organized tour. And I never will. I can see your low accusations against what I say if I did, but I did not. Sure the big bus tours go to the big tourist spots. I do not. So please try to correct your rectal cranial insertion problem and quit assuming you know from what experience I speak.

Beause you don't put the balance in your posts and say that the hospital was used to fire illegal rockets at Israeli civilians. Or that prior to the return of fire Israel informs the arab muslims that they intend to return fire to those locations. Al, you do is claim that the Jews are murdering civilians and not that the civilians are terrorists.
Balance is not required when someone commits a war crime. And bombing hospitals is a war crime.

BTW, no evidence has shown any hospital had a cache of weapons, let alone being fired from one. That is just a big bullshit lie by fuckers like you, because you don't have the moral maturity to be responsible adults.

Well, that's three piece of shit racists who have checked in so far.

Any more want to announce themselves?
C'mon Doggy, why are you so pussy, you can't answer direct questions?

It's hard to take seriously, someone who is so afraid, that "questions" scare the shit out of them.

And bombing hospitals is a war crime.

BTW, no evidence has shown any hospital had a cache of weapons, let alone being fired from one. That is just a big bullshit lie by fuckers like you, because you don't have the moral maturity to be responsible adults.

Hmm, "big bullshit lie"? Maybe you missed the memo Bill. Check it. One of the favorite anti-Israel organizations of the pro-palis, Amnesty International, has released a new report bashing the Palestinians and called Hamas on just that scenario (firing missiles from civilian sites):

Palestinian armed groups killed civilians on both sides in attacks amounting to war crimes Amnesty International

Read it and weep. From their own site. Truth hurts, don't it?

yes as you tour Israel look , really look. Tourists seldom go to the bad areas. Don't dare give us a black man saying how he got NA training to care for their aged and tell us Israel is not a racist nation, mainly full of racist people.
Because Israel isn't a racist nation full of racist people. I've been there over ten times and have seen many Black people doing the same thing White people were doing. Not once did I see an act of racism. You read too many propaganda websites.
Besides, after all the incredibly demented posts you'v made about Israel, Jews and Israelis, do you really think you have any credibility making comments like you just did ?

Penelope sure is a hoot, eh?

Penelope sure is a hoot, eh?

I wish I could take it that lightly. But for some reason I cannot. Trying to read and reply to the bullshit that she and some of her ilk posts here has greatly reduced my customer service skills on my job. I just get too FUCKING PISSED OFF AT THE BULLSHIT LIES!!!!!

Maybe I just need to grow another layer of skin, I dunno . .. . . . . . . . . .

Forum List

Back